PDA

View Full Version : Niagara region (Canada)

DAVE14
10-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey guys just rebuilding my ex should be ready this weekend any one out here ride around here & Welland, pt colbourne ,shorthills etc. I know your all out there somewhere I just never slowed down to meet anyone I rode with a couple of ex,s one day & we went bar hoppin at all are rural watering holes if you guys see this get back to me !

PunkA$$
10-19-2005, 09:46 AM
Ya, I'm in Beamsville. I was going out the the canal every weekend last year. I'm having a hard time fiding people to ride with this year though. I'm supposed to be going down to the GM plant Saturday but I'll have to see what the weather's like.

Keep in touch. :macho

DAVE14
10-19-2005, 01:29 PM
theres some pretty rough stuff back there behind GM especially if its wet you must ride with 4x4s back there or have a winch or something ,I got a little boat winch on mine ,manual crank its cheap light & saved my *** a lot of times especially when you ride alone my friends who rode are all tied down by there old ladies & kids & stuff so its harder to ride with people.

PunkA$$
10-19-2005, 02:13 PM
That's exactly why I'm thinking I might end up not going. Everyone else going is in pickup trucks and 1 4x4 quad. I prefer to stick to the gravel roads and faster trails.

When I was going out to the canal last year, most of the time we parked in Alanburg just off hwy 20 and rode south on the west side of the canal.

Send me a PM if you want to do some riding here, there or anywhere in between.