PDA

View Full Version : Looky what im getty

aroracer72
10-18-2005, 08:13 PM
If all goes to plan, this saturday ill be trading my 2005 crf250 plus some cash for this dale.
It has HOUSER LT arms, TCS LT shocks, OMF beadlocks, tag fat abrs, supertrapp race pipe(like a TC), pingel killswitch, Falicon race crankshaft, wiseco piston, pro peg enrfs, AC bumper, RPM axle, 250r conversion kit with 250r plastic and quad tech hoodscoop, scotts steering stabilizer, and theres prolly more...jsut forgetting.....
here she is
CHAD

aroracer72
10-18-2005, 08:14 PM

Punk'd
10-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Sweet bike:)

sampleez
10-18-2005, 08:19 PM
pretty sick bike :eek2: but it'd look better with the rear fenders trimmed up a little

aroracer72
10-18-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah, my friends wants whtie plastics..and i owe him, so i am trading him the whtie plastics off this for his Black fullbore, and im keeping my hoodscoop...so it will have black full bores and the hoodscoop..then im puttin on some powermadd handguards...and some ELKA quadrate LT fronts(jkjust have thyem lying around...lol)..so it will already be gettin mods as soon as i get it!!!! :eek:
CHAD

hnnblehscnnble
10-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Haydug's bike.sweet man happy for ya.my is together now basically.get the houser lt front end with axis shocks tomorrow(houser is 10 min away so jeff is my homeboy) and i have to put the chain on and hook up the battery and put the plastics on, and im good to go.if you can drive we're riding thundervalley i think for my b day on the 23rd.itll be me my bro three of my friends, and jason farrar michelle and brian jenkins. Brian is USAMOTO on daler.let me know if you wanna come.later.

kyle

LsMxRaCeR
10-18-2005, 09:09 PM
what kind of shocks do u have on the front now??
and would u be interested in sellin them at a cheap price??

CannondaleRider
10-18-2005, 09:13 PM
.....d@mn you, lol

If doug still had it after my Cannondale was finished, my dad was planning on buying it.

Oh well, we'll find another one somewhere when the time comes.

Have fun:cool:

aroracer72
10-18-2005, 10:45 PM
lol......i bilieve there jsut standard TCS fully adjustable tripple rate remote rezzie fronts on tehre right now...but not selling them...cause i have another use for them.

And yeap...doug quad.........pretty excited........in one week i went from not having one dale running....to having two fully modded running dales....musta done soemthing right :)
CHAD

sorry dalerider.......lol

aroracer72
10-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Kyle....how far are you from the Michigan/Ohio border?????i might see if i can make it....but prolly not.....cant afford to drive right now...only ride.....lol
CHAD

prepracing
10-22-2005, 01:33 AM
did you get it :confused:

aroracer72
10-22-2005, 09:27 AM
Leaving here as soon as Doug gives em a call :)
CHAD

hnnblehscnnble
10-23-2005, 01:34 PM
ahh dont worry about it now.i fried the grounds in ym harness being a stupid @$$ hooked up the black wir off the pos battery terminal to the solenoid wire.burnt the hell outta my hand.trying to get it fixed but we def need to ride sometime.

kyle

aroracer72
10-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah....cant make it into ohio very easily...but for shure sometime. Well i got it, and rode it. It needs some minor stuff...no biggie..was expecting it. AWESOME power and handles just like a 250r with all the suspension mods. So dang planted...i was doing 5th gear powerslides through slick dirt corners with the back end sideways and it jsut followed were i poiunted it. And the suspension is awesome...first time owning/riding long travel..and ive gotta say...worth the money. Runs awesome, sounds good, handles amazingly...and im very happy with it. Just gotta get to the track now and kick some butt :devil:
CHAD

hnnblehscnnble
10-23-2005, 06:57 PM
can we see some up close pics that u have taken.

kyle

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Okay, got off my butt and took some pics, was really sick yesterday...soo couldnt. But here are a few pics, it looks even sweeter in person. Soon on the To-Get list is graphics and handguards. Also i have a set of AC nerfs with black netting....might put those on, to give this a complete color combo. Runs awesome, couple bugs to work out, but otherwise happy with it.
CHAD

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:00 PM

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:01 PM
3 ......also, gonna do a better shave job on the front fenders.....

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:01 PM

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:02 PM

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:03 PM

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:05 PM

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:05 PM
8 ...ohhhhh..... nice butt... :p

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:06 PM

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:08 PM

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 02:09 PM
11 ........last one fellas

hnnblehscnnble
10-25-2005, 09:15 PM
hey bro if ya dont mind ill post some of mine and we'll have a quad shootout.mine will wi of course haha jk but i just bought houser lt arms with axis shocks,kenda 18 klaws for my hipers and kenda bulldogs on front and i shortied my fmf ti 4 exhaust and it looks liek ti came from factory that way btu enways ill gets oempic gotta put a harness in ti now:mad: but that will be by friday i think.neways sweet quad bro later.

kyle

aroracer72
10-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Alright...you want a shootout???...i have a set of Elka quad rate elites sitting here....got an extra set of hipers with MXr4's and imm getting razr MX rears for these OMF beadlocks. Im getting seat cover, graphics, and handguards. Then doug is sending me a 13:1 piston as soon as he gets his next batch of JE pistons in. So the motor will be a 468 falicon stroker with 13:1 compression. Not too mention the R kit lowers the dale seating and makes it handle better....BRING IT!!!!!

And be careful with this next harness :p
j/k
CHAD

ZSK
10-26-2005, 08:55 AM
Different front wheels?

aroracer72
10-26-2005, 09:04 AM
You mean in the pics???? .....if soo....i bent the right front wheel riding...lol...had to replace with a stock honda rolled edge. But i have a extra full set of hipers...that will have razr mx's..and those are prolly going on this!!!.....
Chad

quadmaster88
10-26-2005, 09:14 AM
nice............................ nice trade...nice bike besides trimming up those fenders you should also think about some graphics maybe legacy or kandk jpmx? i dunno somethin...LOST CREEK CYCLE!?

hnnblehscnnble
10-26-2005, 12:39 PM
ok you could probably have me in looks cause all i got plastics wise is stock shaved plastics with deletes.but motor and chasis wise i think i may have ya.

Cannondale prototype 2mm stroke crank, wiseco 97mm piston lots of titanium parts in motor and outside of motor, and it was built by stve, not reliable to get ahold of but when you become good friends he tends to make good motors for ya.o and and fmf ti 4 exhaust that i just shortied saturday polished the end cap and clamp and spent $10 mother fricken dollars on mosse exhaust springs:mad:

chasis: '03 frame with alot of junk cut off and moved to save weight and make look cleaner maz routed all my wires and it looked great until i fried that wire, but ill reroute it even better,walsh swingarm,moto axel,hipers,galfer wave rotors,streamline breake lines(dual setup in front),houser +3 lt arms with custom axis shocks with remote ressys kenda tires(sweet) more......

idk itll be close we both have sweet dales and they are both dales and thats all that matters.haha trying to make it to thundervalley if they are open sunday if you wanna come or if you have any ideas of tracks nerar you that we can ride at.later bro

kyle

quadmaster88
10-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble
ok you could probably have me in looks cause all i got plastics wise is stock shaved plastics with deletes.but motor and chasis wise i think i may have ya.

Cannondale prototype 2mm stroke crank, wiseco 97mm piston lots of titanium parts in motor and outside of motor, and it was built by stve, not reliable to get ahold of but when you become good friends he tends to make good motors for ya.o and and fmf ti 4 exhaust that i just shortied saturday polished the end cap and clamp and spent $10 mother fricken dollars on mosse exhaust springs:mad:

chasis: '03 frame with alot of junk cut off and moved to save weight and make look cleaner maz routed all my wires and it looked great until i fried that wire, but ill reroute it even better,walsh swingarm,moto axel,hipers,galfer wave rotors,streamline breake lines(dual setup in front),houser +3 lt arms with custom axis shocks with remote ressys kenda tires(sweet) more......

idk itll be close we both have sweet dales and they are both dales and thats all that matters.haha trying to make it to thundervalley if they are open sunday if you wanna come or if you have any ideas of tracks nerar you that we can ride at.later bro

kyle

so uhmmmmm got any pics?:D

aroracer72
10-26-2005, 01:13 PM
BEFORE YOU READ....THIS IS MY PARTS.....WITH COMPARISONS TO YOURS......IF YOU LOOK TO NEXT REPLY>>>>ILL JUST LIST MY PARTS ONLY>>>>FOR SIMPLER VIEWING

Alright...nice set up...alot of good stuff. But my crank is a falicon..better then any dale crank you get..no matter how trick..cause the falicon is lightened and way better designed(rebuilt for only 180 dollars when needed). Ti stuff is for looks/little weight..very trick...but no performance or look difference...... Walsh swingarm is awesome...but only advantage is stronger......mine is lighter....strong enough...and is at least PC'd so it matches(but yours is more trick).......I have rerouted fuel pump, rerouted wiring harness.....looks like nothing....very clean and neatly organized........I own Elka LT and there no better then TCS and the same with axis......soo same front end in my oppinnion.....Our pipes are both short.....but mine is a megaphone...said to havce better bottom end(i really think there no different).......My engine was all brand new last spring..brand new cases.....new everything...aluminum oil gears, alum inpeller, aftermarket coil, tilted radiator, led status kit, direct connect intake filter.......wiseco 97mm piston.....(have a JE 13:1 on the way in the future when ever).......250r kit, saves weight, lowers rear end(alot)......plastic comes off with 4 pins(both front and back...4 pins total)......TCS converted OHLINS rear with dual rate springs.......RPM axle, OMF beadlocks..but also have the full set of hipers.......Tag fat bars(you prolly have them too)....houser anti vibe clamps.........OMF scoops.....pingel kill switch......and other stuff i may be forgetting. Ohh and custom map by Jaybar.
Chad

aroracer72
10-26-2005, 01:24 PM
My parts list----------

----Falicon 468 stroker crank
----250r conversion
----New when assembled complete engine(new everything in and out)...last spring
----RPM axle
----Magnesium brake calipers
----Wave rotors
----Steel braided brake lines
----OMF/HipER beadlocks
----Tag fat bars with houser anti-vibe clamps
----TCS conversion rear ohlins....dual rate
----Wiseco 97mm piston
----Alum oil gears
----Alum impeller
----Graydon Pro peg nerfs
----Houser LT a-arms
----TCS trip rate, remote rezzie AND elka quad rate ELITEs
----Status LED kit
----Canniboomer direct mount intake filter mod
----rerouted fuel pump/wiring harness
----DENTON rebuildable steering dampner
----Supertrapp Shorty race exhaust(same thing as TC)
----Custom made map..with special settings
----aftermarket sprockets/chain(not shrue what brand)
----plastic can be all removed by 4 small clips(i love this set up)
----Aftermarket coil
----stainless bolt kit on engine
----all updates
----maeir plastics and hoodscoop(i can get replacement plastics easily..love that too....lol)

thats it i think....lol....and BTW jsut cause you only have stock plastics that are race cut..doesnt mean it looses to mine in looks.
CHAD

aroracer72
10-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Ohh...and the last practice of the year at Log Road MX...located in coldwater michigan, this sunday, im going if its not raining. Go to www.logroadmx.com for details and directions...see if you can make it to that...cause im going if it isnt cancelled for some reason.
CHAD

hnnblehscnnble
10-26-2005, 02:11 PM
your right about the crank in a way.we also have falicons remember we have 6 dales mine with cannondale pt crank, 4 with falicons, and one with atk with z400 bearing.titanium yes only trick.i think my exhaust looks better, i dont know how it performs yet but we'll see.swingarm is definitely trick,and i think in my opinion axis kicks elka and tcs's @$$,pep is definitely the sweetest to me but i got axis and happy with that.your relocated fuel pump is sweet that i dont have, but im thinking about while i have the harness out.rider is what really matters performance wise unless we time each othe ron our quads then on each other quads but im over it now.

motor wise mine is also new as of i think march.the case was a never before used unicorn case that means no mm update.very strong.

i say we put it this way, not backing down just stopping before my overly competativeness gets to me.we both have sweet dales that are yami and honduh killers.and ill think about that track.i just wanna ride.its either go there and ride with you or go to thundervalley and ride with jfarrar and usamoto and his gf michelle msusa it think is her name on daler all of ya cool people.

as far as pics quadmaster88 ill get them when its put back together.still have to put harness in it.later

we put a yuasa whatever number i think its a 12.you know theres a 10 and then they have 12 andf then i think 14 liek the size anyways taller battery and it def works better than the tiny ones that are in thems tock.justa thought for ya to do.

o and not all the gears on the oil pump are aluminum.actually just the tranny pump gears are aluminum the motor oil and the connecting gear are steal i believe.at least in mine.i found this out when i had to replace one.

250r definitely beats stock in looks.kinda i mean i liek mine it would look better with a quadtech hood that im hoping brian wil sell me.well bro im out and ill get back to ya about that ride this weekend.later

kyle

aroracer72
10-26-2005, 03:24 PM
I was jsut trying to get yah worked up about our quads... :p .....all i know is that both our machines have things that are tricker or alittle better....soo it doesnt really matter..just both have competetive machines.

As for logroad......tell brian and the j-man to come there too....its a smooth track...with quad friendly jumps....and the quad turn out is enbevr huge......soo you dont have to fight atv crowds. They do run sessions though..cause of the bikes.....but the quads get theri own session. Were is thunder valley located EXACTLy....give me a city name...maybe ill see if i can make it to there if its within three hours away(log road is around 2.5 hours away).

And ive got two dales..my otehr one isnt as impressive with parts...but still nice. Its go the hipers right now......ellka fronts...ASR arms....rpm axle..rebuilt motor.....ac nerfs....arens stem....ohlins moto rear......pingel killswitch.....ummm........SIDEWINDER chain and sprockets.....and thats it i bilieve.

Were ever im going im bringing both. And im on AIM right now..... xxxCrazyChadxxx
CHAD