PDA

View Full Version : Looking for +2 A-Arms and after market Shocks...

rohlik125
10-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Does anyone have used +2 Arms and or after market Shocks for a 2003 400EX, just looking to upgrade and really don't know where to look. It sounds dumb but i would like to find lightly used parts to save a little cash. Thanks...

partyboy300ex
10-18-2005, 09:08 PM
if you wait till this winter mine will be for sale +2 arms and TCS shocks for 180 lbs rider MX used only 2 races and prole 7 hours on altogether ide take $850 in about to months:ermm:

kustomfab2003
10-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Check here!!! I'll do $850 shipped and you will get everything!!!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187028

rohlik125
10-19-2005, 05:44 PM
how would that set up work for freestyle, or just free riding. I am not really looking into racing, i just am thinking it is time to upgrade. I am pretty interested but still not sure.

rider250ex
10-19-2005, 08:57 PM
you have a pm

kustomfab2003
10-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by rohlik125
how would that set up work for freestyle, or just free riding. I am not really looking into racing, i just am thinking it is time to upgrade. I am pretty interested but still not sure.

Well seeing that the front end it totally adjustable, you will be able to set it up stiffer for larger landings as in freestyle or you can soften it up with just a turn of a knob for free riding. I am just in need of a longer travel setup for the higherspeeds that I ride on the desert races and have the chance to get hooked up by Roll. Shocks are pretty much the best out there, some will say Elka, but they are all close. The arms have the heavy duty heims at all ends so no chance of failure there. I threw in the steering stem because I got a new one to clear my desert tank.

Thanks for looking,

Josh

400exrider707
10-20-2005, 12:45 AM
I've got +2 arms......http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186150

Check it out and let me know.

rohlik125
10-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey i have a few more questions on your parts, also i have the cash i am just not sure on which payment method works the best and is the most secure, i really don't want to get screwed. I am not really familure on all the parts that are included. I imagine brake lines are not but how about tie rod ends. And one more thing, what kind of oil cooler is that on your ex...?

kustomfab2003
10-20-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by rohlik125
Hey i have a few more questions on your parts, also i have the cash i am just not sure on which payment method works the best and is the most secure, i really don't want to get screwed. I am not really familure on all the parts that are included. I imagine brake lines are not but how about tie rod ends. And one more thing, what kind of oil cooler is that on your ex...?

In my book payment is best via paypal, they have fraud insurance built in, you have record of payment sent and they are also authorized via UPS and I can send you a tracking number directly through them. As of late, I don't generally do any business with anyone who will only accept money orders. If you want you can check out my feedback on ebay user ID is kustomfab2003. I do not have a extra set of brake lines as I am still going to use the ones that I have, I will be supplying the longer tie rods but they use the stock tie rod ends you already have. With the exception of the rod ends and brake lines this is a complete set up. The mounts on the steering stem are for the 1 1/8 Pro taper or twinwall style bar, but you can just as easily unbolt your stock ones and use them.

You will also get the shock covers, as shown in the pic.

As for the oil cooler, it isn't one. I have a CRF450r motor in my ex frame.

rohlik125
10-20-2005, 06:54 PM
As of right now i think we may have a deal, i am going to try and set up a paypal account and get things rolling. I will try to get back to you tomorrow night. Thanks.

kustomfab2003
10-20-2005, 06:59 PM
OK just keep me posted. Any other questions or concerns just let me know. If you need more pic's I can do that as well.

Thanks,

Josh