velocityatv
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Up for sale is a 87 TRX 250R

Stock frame and swing arm ( gusseted )

Burgard +2 +1 nickel plated w/new ball joints & bushings

Elka triple rate zps with remotes - front

C&D Racing dual rate conversion - rear

RPM Dominator w/ millenium taperd carrier and anti-fade nut

LRD adjustable pipe - ESR silencer ( fresh repack & polish )

Champion beadlocks w/inner reinforcments with 18" MXR4'S - rear

Douglas off set blue labels with 20" (BRAND NEW) Razor MX's - front

Has new rear maier plastic (old dull style) and stock front race cut. With a stock hood. I had a nice graphics kit on it but I thought about changing it and never got a new set on.

This also has all of other little goodies for racing, AC racing propegs (newer wide style) kill switch, easy pull lever with quick adjust, braided brake lines............

265cc Ported for midrange. 210 psi, fresh rebuild have ran 1 1/2 tanks thru it so far. Head was milled, cyl bead blasted. RPM adjustable counterbalancer. Hinson clutch basket, new stock fibers, plates, and springs. New clutch center hub and 89 update kit. Newer waterpump impeller and mechanical seal and bearing. Newer left side case half, ( threw a chain ) while I was inside I replaced the counter shaft, second gear, and both shift forks. ( due to wear )

It currently runs V-force carbon reeds, 38mm Keihin air striker carb with a UNI filter. This is a very strong engine. It lacks a little in the top due to the porting but when quick shifted pulls hella holeshots. Really nice low to midrange hit for pulling the front end up. This could be a awsome woods bike with some changes. I also race a 265 LRD motor that was built for Nate Freez. The motor I built will edge out holeshots in 100ft race. Any longer than that and the LRD catches up. I built and have worked on every part of this quad. If you have questions let me know I can tell you everything about it, only my hands have ever touched it.

This last winter I bared the frame and swing arm and repainted. Silver with a true blue swing arm and front hubs & misc. Also replaced the pivot bolt, pivot bearings, carrier bearings, front wheel bearings and did engine work.

pics are available and will be posted soon. I need to sell this fast. I have spent lots of time and money in this. I have not raced at all this year due to my second child, wife going to school at nite and my demanding job. I have rode it around my acreage to break it in and and make adjustments. I know for a fact that the web is flooded with these. I know for a fact that I should get at least $5,000.00 for this locally. I need to sell fast and will let it go for $4,500.00 I am listing it in the Omaha world hearld soon. You'll have first crack at this.

For a fast response email me at velocityatv@aol.com and place 250R for sale in the subject header. I will try to answer questions asap, mostly in the evening. Or reply to this post and I will check it around lunch time. Again I have to sell this soon but I'm not desperate. $4,500.00 cash take this thing out of my garage and puts it in your truck.

Willing to meet someone if they pay gas money BEFORE THE MEETING TIME via Paypal. If your really serious I'll give you my cell # to get a hold of me and we can talk from there. I've been stiffed before.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/p034ad6c2d9c0429ece5e3cf67aa16c29/f69ade17.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/p3ddd2ad829bb9da5c794e37ed8fe90bc/f69aed99.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid143/pe4ded00530cb4dc1c250b714295f268d/f69b095c.jpg

velocityatv
10-18-2005, 08:44 PM
bump