PDA

View Full Version : Bring on Deep Creek GNCC

12gofast
06-16-2002, 10:51 PM
Just got done with Mathews and cant wait for Deep Creek/Wisp Resort GNCC.....bent my steering stem then sat around in bottlenecks all day at mathews....finished the race...BUT I NEED MORE!!!!

Wasnt that a blast sliding through those turns in the fields!!

12gofast
06-16-2002, 10:54 PM
Forgot to say...IF YOU ARE SCARED TO CLIMB A COUPLE OF LITTLE HILLS LIKE AT MATHEWS>>>>STAY THE HECK HOME!!!!!!

This aint no freakin trail ride....race or stay home

cdalejef
06-17-2002, 07:48 PM
That track was great! The fields were sliiiiiiiiick when it started raining on the second lap, they dried off for the 3rd, 4th and 5th laps and got real fun! How about railing those banked turnes by the pond? Deep creek should be awesome!

250rmike
06-18-2002, 08:22 PM
both u guys gonna be at deep creek let me know where u are gonna be maybe we could meet up. i am gonna try to race my dads sportsman 500. i dont even care about racing anymore i just wanna go trail ride. i havent been in a while and i want a new place to ride. i think some of the time i might be the good guy and help people out of sticky situations (no 4x4 just my 2 wheel friends) the 4wheel drives can just try to get themselfs out if they get stuck. aahahahahahaha

cdalejef
06-18-2002, 08:28 PM
I'll be there for sure! Thanks for the tow offer but you will be racing in the morning and I'll be racing in the afternoon. You can follow me around in the afternoon race just in case tho!:D

250rmike
06-18-2002, 11:26 PM
yea i wish
what bike will u be racing? i may park in an area that could get some people stuck and help em out

Wingnut
06-19-2002, 06:28 AM
I'm going. Maybe you can pull me out of the mud. With my luck lately I may need someone to just pull me out of the woods. I just got a new 400 and I hope it will improve my luck.

Does anyone have any idea what this track will be like? Has any one ever been to the Wisp ski resort?

250rmike
06-19-2002, 08:00 AM
i have been to the resort a long time ago and dont really remmeber it but i have no clue what the track will be like. should be good though its gonna go up and down and around the mountain. hey if i see u stuck or broke down no prob ill help ya out thats part of the fun of having a 4x4 that and all the mud.

06-19-2002, 08:26 AM
nice run at mathews farm jeff. That was by far my favorite track this year. hopefully Deep Creek will be even better. hope to see everyone there i will get there thursday night.

Pappy
06-19-2002, 11:32 AM
i hunt that area and it should contain its share of sharp rocks and overcamber hills etc. i dunno about mud, its been dry in md lately.
i will be there to watch...lookin forward to seeing some of you guys. oh yeah....watch out for the bears !!

cdalejef
06-19-2002, 02:17 PM
250rMike, I ride a little red 250R. See my little pick on the left!:D

Thanks GNCCer, that was my second favorite, my favorite was Sparta. We probally won't get there till late friday nite.

12gofast
06-19-2002, 09:28 PM
We will be there friday afternoon to walk the track and set up camp....it should be a fun place for the fans...the rumor is the ski lifts will be open during the race

So all that raced at Mathews and couldnt get up those little mole hills...dont bother showing up to Deep Creek....cause we are climbing the mountain!!!!

cdalejef
06-20-2002, 02:05 AM
Ya, what was up with that? Those hills were weak!

12gofast
06-23-2002, 10:05 PM
Bring it on....one week to go

Ready to climb some ski slopes?