PDA

View Full Version : whos from wi?

csimp3
10-17-2005, 10:35 PM
hey, i live in the madison area and i am new to this sport, i was just wondering where everyone from around here rides? also trying to meet some cool people, thanks

BlasterEaten250
10-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Black river falls and clark county are great. The cheese country trail is a good layed back trail. If you want to go far the Price county trails are good. I have also heard good about the oconto county trails. I would also make sure your pipe is under 96 db's. And remember you have to be registered in the state of wisconsin. My personal recommendation would go to brf and clark county. The intensive use areas in clark county are awesome. Just don't go on weekends because it can get pretty crazy at black river falls.

aman
10-18-2005, 08:09 PM
well, i live about 60 miles west of ya and I ride the mx track i built at my house and thats about it......as for the cheese county trails, they are B-O-R-I-N-G :o

aman
10-20-2005, 09:53 AM
Would anyone be interested in riding here?? I have a pretty nice track, some trails, and a sand pit to boot :D

baker250r
10-20-2005, 01:56 PM
i might consider it if winter wasnt comin so fast... im from black river falls, so the trails get preaty boring for me. but i do go to check out the sweet ladies sometimes... even tho i gotta tuck and run when the DNR is near. im not registered and far from legal. haha

janurary 7th we are palnnin on headin down to the indoor track at waterman to race.

jjthekj
10-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Lolli2 and I live on the Wis./Ill. border. We've not yet made it to Black River Falls, but we'll get there soon. We should organize a gathering of members sometime. Maybe blow off work/school and go on a Monday. Chances are we'd have the place to ourselves.

Hey aman,
Where u at? We're in Trevor Wis. Kenosha Co.

aman
10-22-2005, 11:54 AM
sounds familiar.....i raced with some people from trevor down at the nuke series at byron.....anyways, im not too far away from ya i dont think. I live in iowa county and thats only about an hour from the border

capeters
10-22-2005, 12:43 PM
If you are open for a weekend ride check the UP of MI. I am originally from up there and the trails are some of the best on the planet. All of the snowmobile trails are open to bikes and ATV's, there are literally thousands of miles of trails. Great fun. Try the Marquette area first. Most of the local hotels/motels have trail maps and are very accomadating to the sport.

WheelieMan4
10-22-2005, 01:56 PM
I live in Dodgeville..all i ride are the boring cheese trails.. but every summer i go up twice to hurley and park falls area with my friend and his family..

aman
10-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Do any of you guys happen to ride motocross by chance? Its a fun thing to try if you are tired of trail riding all the time and nothin else....lol :D

aman
10-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by jjthekj
Lolli2 and I live on the Wis./Ill. border. We've not yet made it to Black River Falls, but we'll get there soon. We should organize a gathering of members sometime. Maybe blow off work/school and go on a Monday. Chances are we'd have the place to ourselves.

Hey aman,

Would you happen to know the Smelker family? I'm pretty sure they are from the same place and a whole bunch of em ride

baker250r
10-22-2005, 06:17 PM
I race dist 16, and quad series

aman
10-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by baker250r
i might consider it if winter wasnt comin so fast... im from black river falls, so the trails get preaty boring for me. but i do go to check out the sweet ladies sometimes... even tho i gotta tuck and run when the DNR is near. im not registered and far from legal. haha

janurary 7th we are palnnin on headin down to the indoor track at waterman to race.

What state is that in? :confused:

baker250r
10-22-2005, 10:04 PM
waterman, IL its down in ilinios between rockford and chicago kinda...

jjthekj
10-23-2005, 03:49 AM
waterman, IL its down in ilinios between rockford and chicago kinda...

Indoor? Gotta check that out! Maybe start with a few laps at aman's place....:D Sorry, don't know the Smelkers. Met a couple of Gusts. :devil:

baker250r
10-23-2005, 09:10 AM
i take it u live near lake geneva/salem, wi?

aman
10-23-2005, 07:41 PM
That sounds like a pretty good idea....dont seem to far away either. I've heard of farley, iowa havin supercross but this is news to me....yeah you could prolly come up and ride if it wasnt so crappy out lol....hopefully we'll see some better weather next week

baker250r
10-23-2005, 07:45 PM
yea, i went to arkansaw yesterday. it wasnt cold, but it wasnt warm either. i hink im probly done for the fall.... might be time to tear it down to get it ready for janurary.

aman
10-23-2005, 08:10 PM
ill be dam lucky to have everything put together by then.....:(

baker250r
10-23-2005, 08:13 PM
luckily all i gotta do is put on the 270pv cylinder, and do thru and iom goona replace all bearings and seals and bushings.... thats preaty much it for me

10-26-2005, 11:44 AM
im n WI

aman
10-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by blue450yo
im n WI

Where at in WI?

BlasterEaten250
10-28-2005, 02:43 PM
Met a couple of Gusts. :devil: Is there a big private track and stuff?

pistonbone
10-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by capeters
If you are open for a weekend ride check the UP of MI. I am originally from up there and the trails are some of the best on the planet. All of the snowmobile trails are open to bikes and ATV's, there are literally thousands of miles of trails. Great fun. Try the Marquette area first. Most of the local hotels/motels have trail maps and are very accomadating to the sport.

Yeah, and I'll ride with you guys :cool: I live in Marquette.

From Eagle River, WI.

baker250r
10-29-2005, 11:39 AM
hey pisbone, u knwo dan woodruff? im the guy that bought his 250r

pistonbone
10-29-2005, 12:10 PM
hey pisbone, u knwo dan woodruff? im the guy that bought his 250r

Nope.

baker250r
10-29-2005, 01:26 PM
ooo, hes a A rider from marquette

pistonbone
10-29-2005, 01:34 PM
ooo, hes a A rider from marquette
I only know a couple of the dirtbike racers.(KTM)

Toadz400
10-30-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm from the Mid-West side of Wisconsin, small village called Star Prairie. There's a few of us that ride, looking for more places to ride though. I have relatives in Ashland and a friend of mine has a cabin in Hayward so we've done some riding there. There's a small dirtbike track nearby that we're currently rebuilding for ourselves, but other than our own yards there's not much for riding areas around here.

aman
10-30-2005, 07:13 PM
would anyone happen to live in SW Wisconsin?

baker250r
10-30-2005, 07:37 PM
well aman... i live in lacrosse, if that counts as south west.... are u friends with jordan yanna?

86-250Rnut
10-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Burlington wisconsin right here.
if any1 wants to come out and ride or help me build a track my address is 7855 fish hatchery road off of hwy P. if any 1 is interested gimmi a PM.
Mitch:macho

86-250Rnut
10-30-2005, 08:47 PM
Ohh, also... would any 1 be interested in river ridding on the fox with me this winter??? we should get somthing set up and make a exriders ride. c'mon guys lets get a exriders ride in wisconsin this winter!!:macho

89'350RX
10-31-2005, 06:18 AM
well aman... i live in lacrosse, if that counts as south west.... are u friends with jordan yanna?

Who's the guy with the track right off of I-90 as you head out of LaCrosse. It is in the south side of I-90.

BTW, I am in the Waukesha area :)

baker250r
10-31-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by 89'350RX
Who's the guy with the track right off of I-90 as you head out of LaCrosse. It is in the south side of I-90.

BTW, I am in the Waukesha area :)

hmmm.... i guess i dotn recall a track right off I-90. maybe ur thinkin of the track off I-94 up by black river falls? closest track to la crosse is ettric

89'350RX
10-31-2005, 02:36 PM
nope, it is right off of I-90 and I was just through there this weekend. If I remember correctly, it is just East of the John Dealer and trailer dealer off I-90 ... probably 10 miles...

baker250r
10-31-2005, 03:30 PM
then i better go check it out...

aman
11-02-2005, 08:17 PM

yeah, lol, thats prolly good enough.....yanna used to ride out here quite a bit, but hes in love with sleds and rockets now so hes partin out the r......if any of you guys want to ride down here ur sure welcome to...i rarely get more than a couple people here at a time so it wouldnt hurt to have a bigger attendance

baker250r
11-02-2005, 08:29 PM
yea, i talk to yanna on messenger.... i think he doesnt know wut he wants... haha one day this, next day that.... i tell him to stick with the R... it will be worth money in a few years... but hes dead set on sellin the thing. poor guy... u should come down with us to waterman the 7th of janurary. shoudl be a great time. im gettin a helmet cam and everything so we can tape it all, then ill edit it into a movie thing

Toadz400
11-02-2005, 09:36 PM
yea, i talk to yanna on messenger.... i think he doesnt know wut he wants... haha one day this, next day that.... i tell him to stick with the R... it will be worth money in a few years... but hes dead set on sellin the thing. poor guy... u should come down with us to waterman the 7th of janurary. shoudl be a great time. im gettin a helmet cam and everything so we can tape it all, then ill edit it into a movie thing

Yea I talk to Yanna on MSN also. He changes his mind about everything more than I do, and that's bad!:eek2: .

Anyone know of some good ice races on the Western side of Wisconsin? We have a ton of lakes out here but there are never any races.

baker250r
11-02-2005, 09:37 PM
hatfield always has one in feburary or march.... its up past black river falls a few miles.... on lake arbutus

Toadz400
11-03-2005, 07:38 AM
hatfield always has one in feburary or march.... its up past black river falls a few miles.... on lake arbutus

Oh okay, I'll have to look into that. Black River Falls is only a few hours away, so if the races are good it'd be worth it.

baker250r
11-03-2005, 10:09 AM
well the CWIRA hosts it.... so its usually got a good turnout... i forgot about the ice races just a few miles north of there earlier in the season at schnieder park in niellsville. both are on the black river. i think the scnieder is around janurary?

aman
11-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Yea I talk to Yanna on MSN also. He changes his mind about everything more than I do, and that's bad!:eek2: .

Anyone know of some good ice races on the Western side of Wisconsin? We have a ton of lakes out here but there are never any races.

If that kid had anything for more than a year, besides a sled, it would be a miracle.....hes gone through 5 quads already and hes only 18...and he definitely needs to get over that because hes losin his .... from doin it all the time

aman
11-03-2005, 08:32 PM

I might have to take you up on that one. I've heard supercross on quads is supposed to be quite the challenge. If i can get the parts and stuff ordered soon and get it ready to go it shouldnt be a prob....right now shes down though, waitin for some new motor mounts, the other ones managed to crack in half :mad:

baker250r
11-03-2005, 09:53 PM
yea, thatt'll happen, my old 250r the frame was cracked in 5 diff spots, and the case halves were cracked.... one of those fill up the crank case with oil b4 the race and hope she didint grenade

im tryin to order a graphics kit and numbers for the new one... but u knwo that is without a credit card..... im also tryin to get my 270pv cylinder redone so i cna have it on by then.... but who knows.... ill probly run the 290 just cuz i dont wanna screw with jetting this winter

aman
11-05-2005, 09:35 AM
yeah, lol, i guess thats what you get for racing them....heck, i broke mine in 4 spots at the same time. :rolleyes:

aman
11-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Does anyone on here race the WI MX Series??? If so, how would you rate the tracks and how well they are prepped?

baker250r
11-08-2005, 06:25 PM
i race both quad series and dist 16. havent made it to pine ridge or them U.P. races... but i raced this year at CMJ, arkansaw, Hixton, and chilton. and id have to say, them are all nice tracks, with the exception of CMJ... thats a dirtbike track thru and thru. but they all prep their tracks really nice b4 the races, and its usually good competition. next year i plan on hittin more of the northeast wisconsin race tracks... and a few nationals.

aman
11-12-2005, 01:46 PM
thanks for the info....i was plannin on racin some d16 too and just wanted to make sure tracks were worth it, being that most of them are at least a couple hours away. Last summer i raced d17, and they have some pretty good tracks down that way too. What nationals are you plannin to go to?

baker250r
11-12-2005, 06:30 PM
redbud and the one down in walnut.... u can probly hitch a ride with... im sure we will have trailer space.

motoman287
11-13-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm from Central Wisconsin (Medford), and usually ride Clark County and Black River Falls (my favorites). The Perkinstown ATV trails are a couple miles out of town, and run through the Chequamegon forest. I race Dist. 16 motocross on bikes, and have raced Hixton, Ettrick, Arkansaw, Chilton, South Range(Houghton, MI), Marshfield, Wis. Rapids, Wheeler, and Sugar Camp. In my opinion, yes, Hixton is more a bike track. Ettrick, Arkansaw, and Chilton are good quad tracks. Rapids is real sandy w/ no real "jumps", but gets real rough is a challenge. Sugar Camp is similar, with more jumps, and I actually raced a buddy's 450 in Quad B this summer and got 4th. Wheeler is sandy, but is a S*&% hole in my opinion, for both bikes and quads. Quads were able to run at Marshfield for the first time this last year, and if you want a mudbog and beat the piss out of your wheeler, go race it. South Range is sandy w/ some nice jumps, and seems to be decent for wheelers...

That's all I got for you guys....

baker250r
11-13-2005, 06:42 PM
my bud went to marshfield... and he said it wasnt worth it. he said most of the people didnt even practice, and they packed up and went home. wheeler closed down, and isnt a track anymore. chilton is kick ace if u love tight arenacross... i love that track... but is nomore. scotty is buildin another one in menasha tho, so i hope its as good as chlton was.

aman
11-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Has anybody raced at warren county fairgrounds before? Its only about a mile and a half on the other side of the border and is set up pretty must just like a supercross track. Its usually prepped pretty good and ive been to every race they've had for the last two years pretty much.....go to www.racethestorm.com to check it out

motoman287
11-14-2005, 08:57 AM
Wheeler didn't close down! It's the first points event of 2006 in early April. A guy posted it on a different forum that attended the district meeting last week.

newyorkboy
11-14-2005, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by motoman287
[B]I'm from Central Wisconsin (Medford),

Hey motoman287 I dont live to far from you I live in athens WI.Just move last year to athens.

motoman287
11-15-2005, 10:51 AM
here's the O6 racing schedule for dist. 16 for any racers in wi.

http://www.motorsports.com/2006d16.htm

aman
11-19-2005, 12:19 PM
thanks man......ill have to come up to hidden valley and arkansas at the very least to run some mx next summer.....give you guys some competition lol ;)

motoman287
11-20-2005, 05:30 PM
I don't personally race quads. I'm actual a bike guy, but I have a few friends who race quads. If you're ever going to be at a race, let me know so I can find you. We usually have a pretty good crew from our town...

baker250r
11-20-2005, 05:40 PM
hey motoman... u race with the dassows? If so... i was the guy at the quad series ettric race that lost the master clip on my R in the pits... haha

honda92
11-20-2005, 08:25 PM
hey motoman, do you run the black river in the winter at all? i have relatives in medford and we usually run the black river a few times in the winter.

BlasterEaten250
11-21-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by honda92
hey motoman, do you run the black river in the winter at all? i have relatives in medford and we usually run the black river a few times in the winter. If you are talking about black river falls, we go there usually a couple of times in the winter, it's awesome.

motoman287
11-21-2005, 09:11 AM
Yes, i know the Dassows, and have went to races with Dustin a few times. He's pretty much done w/ racing now though, because he got himself in trouble w/ the popo.

And yes, I do run the river in the winter! It's a blast! Who's your relatives and where are you from? We should get a big group together sometime! We used to run w/out studs, which was fun because there'd be lots of bumping/banging, as well as bouncing off the river banks alot! I'm working on a set of studded skins though...

honda92
11-21-2005, 10:32 AM
motoman, i'm from wausau. my cousin lives in that dome house on gibson drive in little black. i was tryin to hook him up with sam paulson's quad but he couldnt come up with the cash. i usually get over there a few times to run the river, but otherwise we ride lake wausau and the rivers around here a few times a week.

motoman287
11-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Geez, I know your cousin! Arik Tischendorf right? My dad and his dad were good friends and we used to go camping/riding with them alot! I used to go there to his house riding sometimes too! I had a blaster and he had his XR80!

And yea, I'm good friends with Sam, and he said something about Arik looking at it...small world.

honda92
11-21-2005, 05:30 PM
yeah, no kidding. whats your name? i'm tony. i know his friend slate just got a 400ex last winter too. the rib river by us was froze over last week but all the warm weather it opened up again. im in the process of studding a couple sets right now, just need the cold weather to stay for awhile.

motoman287
11-21-2005, 06:40 PM
My name is Scott. I've never ridden the Rib, any good?

honda92
11-21-2005, 06:47 PM
last year is was not good at all. on a good year you can make it about 20 miles or so if you start on the lake and run up by rib falls. last year there was a lot of open water and bad ice. one guy almost sunk his cannondale, he was up to his neck in water and the only thing keeping the quad from falling to the bottom was the handle bar caught the edge of the ice as it fell in. i have never really went through on the black river yet, just broke tires through and such.

aman
11-22-2005, 11:53 AM
anyone have snow still? we had a couple inches but its all gone now and almost dried up again......hopin to get the yfz out one last time before we get smacked with some more :D

baker250r
11-22-2005, 11:55 AM
we had snow for a day er 2... then it all melted.... i want to get my R out again... but im goona leave her tucked away... shes all clean and purty right now... and i dont wanna mess with cleanin her up again... ahha, and im out of race gas.

baker250r
11-22-2005, 11:56 AM
u got msn aman?

aman
11-24-2005, 02:43 PM
yager_25@hotmail.com......yeah, i thought about takin mine out too, but seeing that its only 15 degrees out, and a buddy of mine just broke his ankle a couple hours ago in a freak accident, i think ill just keep it in the shed till its time to strip it down.

aman
11-28-2005, 07:26 PM
hey motoman, are you going down to rockford this weekend for arenacross?

honda92
12-05-2005, 08:16 PM
anyone get out on the lakes yet? i think we are gonna give it a shot this upcoming weekend.

Toadz400
12-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by honda92
anyone get out on the lakes yet? i think we are gonna give it a shot this upcoming weekend.

I'm thinking about checking out the thickness of the ice in about two weeks. It's been pretty warm here up until this past week so I'm not too comfortable about riding on the lakes.

86-250Rnut
12-06-2005, 09:45 AM
i would be out there right now... but the ice was only 2"s thick and then it snowed{4inches}. so the ice is insalted now and prob aint getting any thicker. i though the ice would be think enoughf before it snowed... i was worng. i went threw the ice on my pond. i jumed off and watched her sink to the just over the tires.
BE SAFE!BE SMART!

honda92
12-06-2005, 02:21 PM
we'll check it out a head of time but if you stay away from the main channels and weeds we should be alright, i seen a wheeler out there last week at this time. and it hasn't been above 5 degrees now for 2-3 days here.

86-250Rnut
12-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I c. same here about. so where abouts do you live... wanna to riddin sum time on the fox or a lake around here sumtime?
Mitch

450ar
12-11-2005, 03:19 PM
I am form menomonee falls. Northwest part of milwaukee. I will be down for a ice ride.

flyin#5
12-11-2005, 09:15 PM
we have about 6" of ice out there now... its enough but i think we'll wait a bit. got my rancher going now so we can plow the ice track off all the time. should be a blast.

Toadz400
12-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
we have about 6" of ice out there now... its enough but i think we'll wait a bit. got my rancher going now so we can plow the ice track off all the time. should be a blast.

Hell ya', when are you going to get the plow put on?

And which lake are we deciding on building the track?

honda92
12-12-2005, 03:32 PM
i had my truck out on lake wausau this past weekend, you can ride a wheeler anywhere. there is a good 8 inches out there, even the rivers are good.

12-13-2005, 11:43 AM
do u people go on shoot pond? da lake

450ar
12-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Whats up for this weekend ? anybody ? bueler bueler

450ar
12-18-2005, 12:07 AM
hey guys if you want to be part of a group ride. Pm with your phone number and general location. This would make it easier to get the ball rolling.
And If you pm let me if its ok to give your phone number to others that are interested in a group ride.
We might not all be able to get togethe but we might be able to get poelpe who live close to each other, a mini group ride.

450ar
12-21-2005, 07:03 PM
So every one form wi is awal ?

86-250Rnut
12-21-2005, 07:35 PM
i dont know what you mean by that. if you mean crazy, then yes.

aman
04-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Finally starting to thaw out around here......got to ride on the mx track for the first time this year......prolly be dried up by the end of next week if we dont get any more rain.......:D

Toadz400
04-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Probably another week or so until the ground is ready to be ridden on here.

aman
04-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Would any body be interested in riding at my place this weekend? The track should be reasonbly dry by late saturday/ early sunday depending on the amount of rain we get. I'm probably gonna go down and fix everything up w/ the skidsteer asap so idk....we'll have to see i guess

fcrida450
04-06-2006, 08:14 AM
hey i'm from fall creek it's bout 15 min from eau claire anyone ride from around here, or wanna go practice either this weekend or next?
vinny t

aman
04-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Would anybody be interested in ridng then? Got the track ready to go.....got some trails too so if anybody is interested let me know.....ill get some pics up this week in a diff thread.....

aman
04-11-2006, 06:55 AM
bump

aman
04-12-2006, 10:06 AM
bump

baker250r
04-12-2006, 11:20 AM
come up to arkansaw the 22nd... free food, free riding... its their open house that weekend.

aman
04-21-2006, 09:59 AM
cant.....gotta practice a copule days before i do any racing....you should come down here though

DanW
04-21-2006, 11:22 AM
come up to arkansaw the 22nd... free food, free riding... its their open house that weekend.

I'll be there.:D

baker250r
04-21-2006, 02:44 PM
thats wut it is... practice... no racing this weekend. ill be there on the number 27 250r

aman
04-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Well this sucks....i was waitin on some stuff to come in from the dealer and it aitn comin till monday :mad:........looks like another weekend of riding the raptor and 85 for me :cool:

BuB400
04-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Has anyone heard anything about the fond du lac track? Is it open for the 06 season? Last I heard they were having insurance problems like everyone else.

dsmlover
04-28-2006, 09:03 PM
hey guys im from 30 mind from gb, in bonduel, so, hi

honda200x
04-29-2006, 10:58 AM
So what is going on guys I'm on the boarder of WI myself Lake villa IL. When we going to get a ride going. Aman where is you track located i have been looking for a place to ride for over a year now that isn't so damn far away. Do you allow three wheelers on it because that is all that i have?

2001-400ex'er
04-30-2006, 12:16 PM
They were open on Saturday the 29th. www.fdlmx.com

aman
05-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by honda200x
So what is going on guys I'm on the boarder of WI myself Lake villa IL. When we going to get a ride going. Aman where is you track located i have been looking for a place to ride for over a year now that isn't so damn far away. Do you allow three wheelers on it because that is all that i have?

I guess if ur crazy enough to ride mx with a three wheeler then yeah.....go ahead.....hats off to you man......i've never seen anyone do it before but it'd be interesting to watch but yeah....if you wanted to come up to ride sometime that would be ok w/ me.....but i dont have a contract or anything to sign for the track....i dont charge anything either so just bring some gear and make sure you have a helmet

aman
05-01-2006, 10:04 AM
I think it would be a great idea for a group ride up here this weekend though.....the track should be dry by then and i have plenty of space to ride and do w/e.......if you need directions you can mapquest it.....i live 5 miles outside of highland, which is 60 miles west of madison.....so if really isnt too bad of a drive even if your along the border......even if the track isnt ready to go theres a sand pit and some good trails other stuff to do.......it'd be nice to get some more people up this way cause the most riders i get a weekend is like 5 tops

flyin#5
05-01-2006, 12:36 PM
wish i didnt have to work on weekends otherwise id try to make it down, but i have a few freestyle shows to do and some family stuff so i dont want to take that many weekends off. but if you guys ever want to come up here and ride we have a killer track right near me and a few trails at mine, and toadz's houses. the track has small jumps, and some for the more experienced.

honda200x
05-01-2006, 12:46 PM
you think you can email me a adress to your place so i can mapquest it and maybe a phone number to call and let you know that i'm comming out there when I do. i'm not to up to familar with those parts. Rc197923@comcast.net thanks :D

aman
05-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Wow.......thats quite a haul for you man.......idk if you'd want to go that far or not.....it says over 3 hours on mapquest..... heres a general idea where i live though if anyone else would be interested in riding up here.....

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?do=nw&go=1&r=f&aoh=&aot=&aof=&2a=%5b5716%2d5787%5d%20HINES%20RD&2c=HIGHLAND&2s=WI&2z=53543&2n=IOWA%20COUNTY&2y=US&2l=K08MoRl7944%3d&2g=vrAv88mWX5c%3d&2v=STREET&1a=&1c=Lake%20Villa&1s=IL&1z=&1y=US&1l=azcAK4Pa%2fpw%3d&1g=UGwQ6nrdzTg%3d&1pn=&1pl=&1v=CITY&1ffi=&1ex=&1n=Lake%20County

honda200x
05-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Yep long trip i used the address you emailed me it came out to 6 hours so i doudt that i will be able to make it up your way for a while sure wish you where closer tho

hollywoodraptor
05-06-2006, 09:00 AM

Hey aman,

I'm in McHenry. We have a big group going to Fox Valley on a Monday I believe. E-mail me. rfreeman@xencom.com

honda200x
05-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Any you guys want to plan to meet up at Bong state park if it ever opens this year. I guess accourding to the recording it might open on the 14 of this month. I've never been there myself :D

aman
05-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Anyone going down to warren this saturday? Should be a great time....:D

Toadz400
05-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by hollywoodraptor
I'm in McHenry. We have a big group going to Fox Valley on a Monday I believe. E-mail me. rfreeman@xencom.com

Where is there a riding place in Fox Valley? I just got home from Oshkosh a few minutes ago, checked out my college at the Fox Valley Technical College.

BuB400
05-16-2006, 05:52 PM
I heard that quads are racing at Lake Geneva on friday nights, is it true?

450man
05-17-2006, 08:52 AM
i'm in the middle of the state Gilman. me and a couple guys from Medford, and Stanley area hit up the quad races all over the state.

xsr_racing28c
05-17-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm near Fond du Lac, about 10 miles south... I'm going District 16 TT this season, so if anyone on here is racing TT let me know... ~Jason

BuB400
06-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Saw on the news last night that the dnr wants to open a 2500 acre atv park in central Wisconsin. Anyone else see this?

Toadz400
06-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by BuB400
Saw on the news last night that the dnr wants to open a 2500 acre atv park in central Wisconsin. Anyone else see this?

What news channel was it? What exactly do you mean by "central Wisconsin"? Were any nearby towns mentioned?

Over on the West Side we're opening up an indoor ATV/Dirtbike track at the Cedar Lake Speedway near New Richmond/Somerset/Star Prairie. Construction is supposed to begin this month but who knows when it will actually be started or finished.

airdog
06-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Anyone ride in Danbury, WI? Northwest corner of the state. I'm from MN and go up to Hinckley almost every weekend at my buddies land. It's just on the otherside of the St. Croix from Danbury. I don't really use this forum, but if anyone wants to get together to ride, shoot me a pm.

Toadz400
06-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by airdog
Anyone ride in Danbury, WI? Northwest corner of the state. I'm from MN and go up to Hinckley almost every weekend at my buddies land. It's just on the otherside of the St. Croix from Danbury. I don't really use this forum, but if anyone wants to get together to ride, shoot me a pm.

I've ridden in Danbury/Webster a few times, very nice area to ride. I think we're actually planning on riding there next week sometime. I'll have to let you know if it's for sure though.

airdog
06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
I've ridden in Danbury/Webster a few times, very nice area to ride. I think we're actually planning on riding there next week sometime. I'll have to let you know if it's for sure though.

hey, that'd be cool. we're almost always up there, except for the last two weekends cause my friend broke his wrist at a gravel pit we like to go to.

if you ride there much you might have seen my or some of my friends around there; two black banshees (one is me), red 400ex, white 700r

go ahead and give me a call if you figure out when your going, 612-240-2977, or shoot me a pm, either works

oh, I'm Tyler

BuB400
06-14-2006, 05:44 PM
I saw it on fox 6 in milwaukee. The news guy claimed that it wouldnt be to far from Miwaukee.

Toadz400
06-14-2006, 08:57 PM
hey, that'd be cool. we're almost always up there, except for the last two weekends cause my friend broke his wrist at a gravel pit we like to go to.

if you ride there much you might have seen my or some of my friends around there; two black banshees (one is me), red 400ex, white 700r

go ahead and give me a call if you figure out when your going, 612-240-2977, or shoot me a pm, either works

oh, I'm Tyler

The last time I was up there was last fall and I think I remember seeing a Banshee or two and a white 700R (I remember that because it wasn't too long after they came out). I ride an '05 SE YFZ450 and I've been up there with an '03 Predator, '03 Z400, a blue '00 400EX, a red '00 400ex, a yellow Polaris Sportsman, and probably some other quads.

I'll let you know when the next time we're heading up is.

airdog
06-14-2006, 10:40 PM
ya, that was most likely us, back then my other friend probably had an ugly blue blaster (and was probably breaking down, haha) instead of his 400ex.

we might be there this weekend, and theres a good chance we'll be there the next weekend, but on 4th of july weekend we're guaranteed to be there.

Also, does anyone know of a place to ride near Madison? I go to school there and it would be sweet if I could get out once in a while on a weekend without having to travel too far.

Toadz400
06-15-2006, 02:49 PM
ya, that was most likely us, back then my other friend probably had an ugly blue blaster (and was probably breaking down, haha) instead of his 400ex.

we might be there this weekend, and theres a good chance we'll be there the next weekend, but on 4th of july weekend we're guaranteed to be there.

I'm going up to Danbury or Webster next Wednesday or Sunday. I took both days off of work just in case one day doesn't work out I have the other to go riding. It'd be nice to have some other people to ride with, there will only be a couple of us there.

airdog
06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm going up to Danbury or Webster next Wednesday or Sunday. I took both days off of work just in case one day doesn't work out I have the other to go riding. It'd be nice to have some other people to ride with, there will only be a couple of us there.

Okay, hit me up when you figure it out and I'll let you know if we're gunna be up there for sure and we can figure out a place to meet at.

preddymoto
06-16-2006, 01:49 PM
hey anyone ever ride the mx track in lake geneva?? how about byron, il. ? both bad *** tracks. does anyone do any indoor racing
? where can i do some here in southern wis. janesville area?

BuB400
06-25-2006, 07:16 PM
What do you have to do for practice? Join AMA or what?

preddymoto
06-26-2006, 06:20 PM
in order to practice you just need to pay the entry fee. in order to race you need your ama card.

jturkey69
06-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Shawano,WI....my dad has an 05 Outlander max 400 and joined a club called happy trails i think...also have an old moto 4 and a tri-moto 125

i may get a quad yet

nice site btw, i joined to get some info for pops and his new toy, with an 800 max on the way..lol

airdog
07-21-2006, 06:29 AM
The last time I was up there was last fall and I think I remember seeing a Banshee or two and a white 700R (I remember that because it wasn't too long after they came out). I ride an '05 SE YFZ450 and I've been up there with an '03 Predator, '03 Z400, a blue '00 400EX, a red '00 400ex, a yellow Polaris Sportsman, and probably some other quads.

I'll let you know when the next time we're heading up is.

Hey, were heading up there later today so we'll be riding all day. If you think you might be there this weekend let me know.:cool:

Toadz400
07-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey, were heading up there later today so we'll be riding all day. If you think you might be there this weekend let me know.:cool:

I have work this weekend but next weekend I'll be hitting up the race in Weyerhaueser. I know some people from YFZCentral will be there, I'll be there with two other guys that I ride with. One's on a Blaster and the other is on a red 400EX, I'll be on my '05 SE YFZ.

BuB400
07-23-2006, 03:09 PM
Has anyone checked out the new park in Rockford, Ill. I found some info. on the place but was wondering if anyone rode there yet.

Toadz400
07-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Anyone been riding at Arkansaw lately? I was just there for the day and had a pretty good time. It would've been better if there weren't a few dirtbikers there that didn't seem to care about anyone else on the track. A few times I helped little kids who had fallen over on their bikes get up and these guys on their dirtbikes would come flying right by us, not even slowing down. Really ticked me off that people can care so little about the well being of other people.

But besides those certain people the track was pretty nice, a few parts were fairly dusty but I was clearing all of the jumps after one lap. I'm thinking about going down there to race this upcoming weekend instead of Weyerhaueser. Anyone know about the Weyerhaueser track?

bruteforce750
07-25-2006, 11:52 PM
anyone here from the waupaca area?

airdog
07-26-2006, 12:15 PM
FYI: if anyone is looking to go riding in the Danbury/Webster area I would call to see if the trails are open. I was up there last weekend and they were closed due to fire hazards as a result of this lack of rain. It's weird because they didn't post any closing signs on the trails, but they had signs put up at the gas stations. So if your planning on going up there I would first try calling the log cabin gas station in danbury (715)656-3116.

Trails on the MN side are still open, but I'm pretty sure that the fish bowl and all of those trails are CLOSED:(

Toadz400
07-26-2006, 12:46 PM
FYI: if anyone is looking to go riding in the Danbury/Webster area I would call to see if the trails are open. I was up there last weekend and they were closed due to fire hazards as a result of this lack of rain. It's weird because they didn't post any closing signs on the trails, but they had signs put up at the gas stations. So if your planning on going up there I would first try calling the log cabin gas station in danbury (715)656-3116.

Trails on the MN side are still open, but I'm pretty sure that the fish bowl and all of those trails are CLOSED:(

Yea I heard about that, we just got a good shower last night but I'm hoping we get more in the next couple weeks. I'm planning on going up there in about two weeks but am going to have to cancel those plans if there is no rain.

airdog
07-26-2006, 02:36 PM
ya, it was kinda a bummer. We ended up floating down the st. croix on some inflatables for the whole day sunday to stay out of the heat.

I go back to school the weekend of the 20?th i think so I'm gunna try to be up there as much as I can until then. Let me know when your gunna be around

265RGUY
08-13-2006, 04:54 PM
hey i am from eau claire, wis. and i will be down in mauston the 19th of aug they are going to have atv drags there. other wise i will have my r in eleva, wi for there drag races on sept 2 let me know if any of ya'll will be there.

soberagain150
09-29-2006, 05:03 PM
hey guys, im from waukesha/mukwonago area kinda west of milwaukee. i need to get a good ride in before the years up. im up for anything really. i dont mind mx tracks but nothing too agressive cuz im not really set up yet for that. i have prolly 4 or 5 guys with quads as well that i'd prolly bring with me pending on the weekend. hope to hear from someone soon.

Later, Kyle

Toadz400
09-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by soberagain150
hey guys, im from waukesha/mukwonago area kinda west of milwaukee. i need to get a good ride in before the years up. im up for anything really. i dont mind mx tracks but nothing too agressive cuz im not really set up yet for that. i have prolly 4 or 5 guys with quads as well that i'd prolly bring with me pending on the weekend. hope to hear from someone soon.

Later, Kyle

Ever been to Arkansaw, Wisconsin? There's a nice beginner's MX track there and they have a woods trail that circles around the entire area that's nice also. Some friends and I might be going there tomorrow.

soberagain150
09-30-2006, 02:59 PM
hey, where about is it? tomorrow meaning sunday correct? im interested. let me know...

Toadz400
09-30-2006, 09:30 PM
hey, where about is it? tomorrow meaning sunday correct? im interested. let me know...

The track is fairly easy to find.

Here's a link to the directions. http://www.arkansawmx.com/directions.htm

I guess I won't be making it to the track tomorrow (Sunday) because I'm going up north to Ashland for my grandfather's birthday. I believe some friends of mine will still be going though. There's usually always a good amount of riders there if the weather is permitting. It's $15 a person to ride for a day.

soberagain150
10-04-2006, 10:06 PM
sry about last weekend. i got cought up in alot of crap to take care of which sucked cuz it was such a nice day. should definetly plan somethin in the future tho.

Toadz400
10-04-2006, 11:42 PM
sry about last weekend. i got cought up in alot of crap to take care of which sucked cuz it was such a nice day. should definetly plan somethin in the future tho.

Yea don't worry about it, I wasn't able to make it to Arkansaw either. I won't be able to make it down there this weekend either because I'm heading up north to visit relatives again and do some riding on my grandparent's farm land (80 acres of open fields and woods along with miles of state/county trails). I do plan on making it to Arkansaw one of these weekends before the real cold hits and I know a friend of mine would come with as he's been wanting to do some riding also but we've both been so busy lately.

I'll let you know if we plan on it some weekend and let me know if you have any weekends open or riding plans.

soberagain150
10-05-2006, 06:53 PM
that sounds good. me and a couple guys from work were talkin about goin to black river falls. on the 21st (saturday). but a buddy MIGHT be having a haloween party possibly. its all up in the air now. but ill keep ya posted as well.

Kyle

10-23-2006, 10:52 AM
im in anel wi

xsr_racing28c
10-23-2006, 01:21 PM
I didn't even know this thread was going on..

I'm in Fond Du Lac WI

250exkid
10-23-2006, 02:48 PM
hey guys im from from Oconomowoc Wisconsin kinda close to madison. heres a pic of my quade on my farm in ocnomowoc!

BuB400
12-08-2006, 03:22 PM
We need to start an ice racing series in the SE part of the state. Anyone intrested?

Toadz400
12-08-2006, 08:23 PM
We need an ice racing series here in Mid-Western Wisconsin. There's a ton of lakes around here that would be perfect for ice tracks.

BuB400
12-09-2006, 05:21 PM
I think the only series now is CWIRA or something like that. I looked into it but I don't feel like driving 3 hours to race.

qwad guy
12-11-2006, 04:04 PM
I live in Menasha right on Lake Winnebago and the only places i know of close are on the lake when it freezes and in the field next to my house. Can anyone help me out with some tracks, trails, etc, near me. Menasha is in Winnebago County and i know of 0 riding spots around here.

soberagain150
12-12-2006, 03:15 PM
that lake is a nice lake... im in mukwonago (Waukesha County), I just wanna ride my quad... its been a couple of wks now :ermm: :ermm:

BuB400
02-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Its finally cold enough to make some serious ice. Who's up for some ice riding/racing?

soberagain150
02-02-2007, 07:00 PM
this sunday im goin to lake beuela in east troy... pretty much just goofin off with about 4 to 7 of us...

soberagain150
02-02-2007, 07:01 PM
there was 7 inches of ice last week out on that huge lake and its been flippin cold out the past wk so im sure its even thicker...

BuB400
02-10-2007, 10:52 AM
wonder if the fox river is good to go, around Tichigan area.

soberagain150
02-11-2007, 11:39 PM
ACTUALLY my buddy was JUST out there this sunday on his sled. and he said there was a bunch of 4x4 4 wheelers out there too. he said theres 10-12 inches on the fox river in the mukwonago/waukesha area. for some reason my buddy drove his full size f-250 across it so he could park his truck on the other side of the river for some reason. so thats enough for me to ride on it. heh. its been cold for long enough. just make sure you always ride with someone when u go on ice tho. yano? just incase. hope this helps ya

thor_rider
02-16-2007, 09:44 PM
this sunday were goin out on the fox river. then goin to a lake nearby off the river they are having this "hell on ice" with setting up a tent on the lake and having a wet t-shirt contest, and snowmobile/atv drag races... pm me if anyone is interested... im guna be with a good group of 5-8 people. or also pm soberagain150 hes guna be riding with me as well. he goes on this site more than i do.

iflyhigh122
02-24-2007, 01:22 AM
I'm from WI. I live in New Berlin. 124th n Nat. area...Kwad is in the sig. Down to ride wherever with anyone who wants to go out an have some fun....

jturkey69
08-06-2007, 10:51 AM
bumping this back up, we are in sheboygan now, and parents live up in shawano and belong to happy trails atv club...currently we are looking for a package deal on some atv's for the family

stephwi
08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey everyone. I lived in Kenosha for 18 years and then Salem for a little while, I go back to visit about once a month and would like to find somewhere to ride around the WI/IL border. I'd like to go up to Black River Falls later this year. I heard that place was a little rough, have any of you been to the Mio trails in Michigan? Those are the only trails I've been to and I'm wondering how they compare. Is there anywhere close to Kenosha to ride at?

baganddrag001
08-22-2007, 10:10 PM
I am from the racine area and ride anything not really into mudding though. always looking for new friends to meet and ride with. all you stunters out there I am always looking for some asphalt to ride hit me up

soberagain150
08-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Im from Waukesha and goin ridin up at fondulac ohv mx track this weekend. its $15 a day for a quad and $20 a day for a bike. its exactly a hour drive for me from downtown waukesha so its not far at all. pm me if anyone is down to go..

BuB400
09-03-2007, 05:32 PM
How was Fond du lac? Havent been there in years. Is it open every weekend?

csimp3
09-04-2007, 11:36 PM
damn, wish i would have saw that last week i would have been down to go to fon du lac

aman
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
would anyone be interested in riding at my place this weekend? i live like 60 miles west of madison if you dont know where highland is.....prolly not cause its a really small town lol....but yeah, im plannin on havin some people out to ride on my mx track so if you want to just give me a holler ;)

soberagain150
09-06-2007, 11:18 PM
How was Fond du lac? Havent been there in years. Is it open every weekend?

it was really nice. lil muddy in the low spots but you could go around them with no problem. had a decent turn out with me and my guys. so there was about 7 of us on quads all together. grilled out. chilled out. before the end of the day around 3 we had the track pretty much to ourselves. its only open EVERY OTHER weekend. it was just open this past weekend to make up for a weekend that got rained out. ill be going on the 16th of september which is on a sunday. so yall should come out. :)

soberagain150
09-13-2007, 11:59 PM
going to fondulac this weekend on sunday guys... www.fdlmx.com for directions. so far its me and 4 other guys on quads...

chrisrzz1012
09-15-2007, 10:09 AM
I live in St. Croix Falls would like to riding with a group instead by myself. I have 3 quads ( 2002&2003 400ex's and a 86 quadracer too.

BuB400
11-28-2007, 05:37 PM
Where is everyone? Lets get ready to ride some ICE!

SpeedyWho
11-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I ride on the Chain O Lakes in the winter, its a good time.
I plan on heading up to Winneabgo as soon as its safe

soberagain150
11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Where is everyone? Lets get ready to ride some ICE!

your from the grove? feel like a little river ice riding/bar hopping?

jturkey69
11-29-2007, 11:48 PM
we are in sheboygan...currently looking for a roller sport quad, or actually any quad project with or without engine

soberagain150
11-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by jturkey69
we are in sheboygan...currently looking for a roller sport quad, or actually any quad project with or without engine

check out www.z400central.com i know theres a couple guys selling there quads with just a rolling chassis. look in the forsale section. they are selling them pretty cheap too

xsr_racing28c
11-30-2007, 11:56 AM
how about getting an ice ride setup for mid winter sometime out on some lake where we can setup a good TT ice course???? I'm game!!
~Jay

csimp3
11-30-2007, 03:14 PM
they usually set up a cool tt track on lake koshkonong, righ tin front of the sunset bar, i rode their last year and it was a blast, as soon as we get ice, i will definietly be going out there, anyone interested in having a little get together out there this winter?

BuB400
11-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Where is Lake Koshkonong?

chrisrzz1012
11-30-2007, 08:13 PM
I agree with jay about the ice racing. Where? Also how about trail riding on the cattail it starts in amery goes all over. Is anyone game on that? I'm up on alot of things too. I have 1 extra quad (2003 honda 400ex stock) I'll use my 02 400ex-racer. If anyone has a back light for I'll buy it from you.

jturkey69
11-30-2007, 10:29 PM
check out www.z400central.com i know theres a couple guys selling there quads with just a rolling chassis. look in the forsale section. they are selling them pretty cheap too
basically we want a fullsize sport quad and dump a cheap 90 cc auto in it for our kids (5 of them) to get used to riding first

SpeedyWho
12-01-2007, 06:26 PM
What size Ice screws do people use? How many are needed to do one pair of rears? I plan on ordering some ice tires and screws this week and need to know what to get.
Thanks

soberagain150
12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by jturkey69
basically we want a fullsize sport quad and dump a cheap 90 cc auto in it for our kids (5 of them) to get used to riding first

check www.craigslist.org i always see mini quads and mini bikes on there

as for the sqrews, if your going to do the rears you will want to do the fronts. some put as many as they can fit on there tires... 2-3 per nob on the tire for it to serve a purpose will do ya fine

jturkey69
12-02-2007, 06:56 AM
check www.craigslist.org i always see mini quads and mini bikes on there

yep, we have been keeping an eye on there, hopefully over the next month we can pickone or two rollers up...otherwise we will be waiting until tax returns to buy one outlander max, a scrambler or trailblzer, a couple china quads, and one roller blaster or banshee for the lil project.

Toadz400
12-03-2007, 06:01 PM
For ice tires I run at least 2 screws per knob on the tire. I can't remember what size the screws are but they're probably 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch long. If they're too long you're going to puncture through the tire and have to deal with trying to keep it sealed.

Can't wait for the ice to be good enough to do some riding on!

BuB400
01-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Checking on ice riding intrest and ice thickness around the state. Anyone been out on the lakes/rivers?

soberagain150
01-27-2008, 11:10 PM
sadly my shocks are out to gtthunder getting rebuilt so i have been without a quad for a bit. but i hear ice is pretty thick around me.

Toadz400
01-28-2008, 04:24 PM
I would imagine the ice is quite thick here in MN and WI. The past couple days have been a bit on the warm side and a lot of our snow melted today but no way the ice is going to be affected in this little of time. The temps are supposed to drop this week though. I plan on hitting up Cedar Lake this week though so I'll let everyone how the ice is.

8greecra
02-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I was wondering if it is legal to ride my quad on the sled trails? half of the people i have talked to said yes and the other half said no. last week i was on them because i thought i would go a little further down than where it runs through our land and i got chased by two old gezurs trying to get me off of them. but i also went by a few other groups and they didn't do anything.

soberagain150
02-29-2008, 03:52 PM
some trails are and some trails arent. you have to check with your county to check and see what are and what arent illegal to ride on.

Toadz400
03-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Most of the time it's not legal to ride your quad on the snowmobile trails just because it ruins them. They spend A LOT of money on grooming the trails. It's like having your road paved then driving a bulldozer over it.

BuB400
06-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Has anyone been to Fond du lac MX since the major flooding? Are they open? I haven't been there in a couple years but I thought that a canal or river ran through the property.

DVX4ME
08-08-2008, 12:42 PM
I ride all the time at bentley if anyone knows where that is. its a huge atv park in the town of rome near nekoosa, right by lake arrowhead in central wisconsin. decent park lots of fun, its large enough where it can be packed with quads and never run into too many people.

BuB400
12-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Ice time again! Anyone have any local events/ice races around this winter?

joeyds450x
12-07-2008, 02:03 AM
im not sure about any local events but im rly pumped to run river with my new quad!

xsr_racing28c
12-07-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm stoked for the ice too. We should all have a little meet-up sometime this winter.

I am in washington county, where is everyone else at and riding???

Thanks, Jay

joeyds450x
12-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by xsr_racing28c
I'm stoked for the ice too. We should all have a little meet-up sometime this winter.

Thanks, Jay that sounds like a great time...im in waupaca...me and a few buddies are goin to run river from northport to shiocton if anybody knows where that is but it a pretty long trip and i wanna go farther this year..let me know if your interested in goin..or if anybody is interested in going

Toadz400
12-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by xsr_racing28c

Thanks, Jay

I'm in the south end of Polk County just a mile from St. Croix County. There's a few lakes to ride on around here but no ice racing events, at least for quads.

2-330s
01-12-2009, 02:45 PM
hay why don't you throw on some ice tires and come race with us at swira? it a blast we race every sunday. check out there web site swiraclub.com

iflyhigh122
01-19-2009, 04:35 PM
I live in oak creek.

TRXRacer1
01-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by DVX4ME
I ride all the time at bentley if anyone knows where that is. its a huge atv park in the town of rome near nekoosa, right by lake arrowhead in central wisconsin. decent park lots of fun, its large enough where it can be packed with quads and never run into too many people. That place is tiny!!! When it's "packed" all you do is see other people. It's also heavily patrolled by the DNR. Better have headlights because there is a big fine if you don't have them up there too.

BuB400
01-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Its big enough to waste a day, plus the trail takes you right over to Dyracuse park.

TRXRacer1
01-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Its big enough to waste a day, plus the trail takes you right over to Dyracuse park. No way in hell is that place big enough to kill a day unless you're including all the roads outside the park area and I assume you are if you think that there is a trail in there that takes you to Dyracuse. "Bentley" is just that little sandy area. It's like 1 square mile. There's tons of good State trails in WI, FAR better then the Adams area but this state blows when it comes to parks!

BuB400
02-01-2009, 06:52 PM
What ever happened to the atv park the DNR wanted to open some where in the middle of the state? It was supposed to be around 2500 acres. It was on the news last year,but I haven't heard anything since.

honda400ex2003
03-04-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm from tomahawk. I ride all over the northern part of wisconsin. hurley, ironriver, been to black river, U.P. I go to school in Ironwood at Gogebic Community College, harrison hills, parrish highlands, willow flowage, and florence. It makes for some nice riding if anyone ever comes up this way give a shout and I go anytime. They are spread out quite a ways but all within a couple hours of my house. Steve

timmy400exfast
06-17-2009, 07:45 AM
im frim turtle lake anyone from around that area i ride the cattial and go ride at that barron county track

dvx440/440ex
08-03-2009, 06:41 PM
hey guys im from mosinee any one interested in running a banked clay tri oval in ringle we have been running a few on saturday nights let me know also we are considering the possibility of setting something up as far as a ice oval for this winter

savagemulisha13
08-07-2009, 07:49 AM
From South Beloit, IL

right on the border!

BuB400
08-26-2009, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dvx440/440ex
[B]hey guys im from mosinee any one interested in running a banked clay tri oval in ringle

Where's Ringle?

Toadz400
08-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by timmy400exfast
im frim turtle lake anyone from around that area i ride the cattial and go ride at that barron county track

I know of a few people from around that area. I used to be in Star Prairie but recently moved to AZ.

DVX4ME
09-11-2009, 12:24 PM
im heading to bentley tomorrow for the day with a buddy of mine to ride wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up