PDA

View Full Version : awesome site

m_townsgreatest
10-17-2005, 09:38 PM
I dont want to sound gay, but I just went outside to do something before bed and i looked up and I saw the most beautiful sky I have ever seen. It might sound gay but I was amazed at it. I wish i had a camera that could take a picture of it but since its dark I dont. I will try and explain it for whoever cares. There was a full moon so the sky was lit up and there was a clear sky except for a part that had a solid cloud across the horizon. It was an amazing site to see.

Punk'd
10-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Our sky looked like that lastnight, its a awesome sight.

2004exrider
10-18-2005, 07:11 PM
have you ever seen the aurora borealis (northern lights), thats a pretty cool site too!

Jimmy

theTman
10-18-2005, 07:12 PM
its pretty amazing some of the colors the sky gets and etc.....i dont find it gay looking at the sky? lol

G Impala 63n70
10-18-2005, 07:47 PM
I was driving home from school and almost ran head into a semi cuz the sky was all pink and it was like awesome and me and my freinds didnt even say anything we all just gazed at it and before you know it "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP" im on the wrong side of the road. lol.

tater_kamik
10-18-2005, 08:29 PM
there are some pretty sweet sunsets around here, sometimes we get these sandstorms and i cant really describe how it looks, but it is unique!

Scott-300ex
10-18-2005, 10:08 PM
yeah, our sky was awsome sunday night, was drivin home and all i did was watch it, it was so cool, full moon, tons of small clouds, shinin threw the thin parts but dark on the dark parts, you could always see the moon though, and the light faded away the farther the clouds got away, it was truly AMAZING

i wanted to take a picture, but forgot or somethin

and thats a fun reason to get up early and go hunting, to watch the sunrise, the sky is cool

jwick07
10-19-2005, 08:09 AM
For the first time in years when I got done riding last Wed night I changed into my jeans and sat on the tailgate and just watched the sun set. I was in such a bad mood all day long and that just seemed so relaxing, as the sun sat over the hill it made incredible colors of orange-red to pink with the little bit of blue and its reflection off the bottom of a few clouds was great. I sat there until it was completely dark and the moon was up, probably close to two hours.

o4250
10-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Is their a URL for this site?

m_townsgreatest
10-23-2005, 04:30 PM
yeah its right here

www. upyours .com

lol j/k

400exrules
10-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

and thats a fun reason to get up early and go hunting, to watch the sunrise, the sky is cool

ya, nothin like bein out in the middle of no where in the wilderness, and seein that dark red sun come up over the tree line:)

MAaudioX10
10-23-2005, 04:59 PM
Why was my post deleted?!

AtvMxRider
10-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
Why was my post deleted?!

Because you and your buddy were warned and I guess he didn't listen:ermm:

MAaudioX10
10-23-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Because you and your buddy were warned and I guess he didn't listen:ermm:

I was warned?

I made a legit post.....my "buddies" post was in reference to mine but, I don't have any control over what another person does.

Frankly, it is bullchit! I did NOTHING wrong! :grr:

AtvMxRider
10-23-2005, 06:09 PM
I was warned?

I made a legit post.....my "buddies" post was in reference to mine but, I don't have any control over what another person does.

Well tell that to MOFO then:rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
10-23-2005, 06:10 PM
don't worry about it, things happen, don't get pissed off about it, i figured that out after things like yours makin me mad, repost it if it was fine, if not listen to the mods

babyboy
10-23-2005, 08:27 PM
I was warned?

Quite frankly I'm glad you "BUDDY" is gone, he was just an *sshole and worthless to the site..

QuadJunkies
10-23-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by babyboy
Quite frankly I'm glad you "BUDDY" is gone, he was just an *sshole and worthless to the site.. WEll since you have only made two post and are new to the site, Im curious to find out how you know he was worthless ???

MOFO
10-24-2005, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Well tell that to MOFO then:rolleyes:

please explain.

BTW, I'm NOT the one who cleaned this thread up.... but I can tell you, I would have cleaned it the same - maybe a tad more. :eek: