PDA

View Full Version : Got my Rossier pipe today.

K-Dub
10-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks to Pappy. Got it on right before I had to come to work, so I have to wait till morning to ride it. This will probaly be the longest 12 hour shift of my life and Ive had what seemed to be some never ending ones. It looks sweet as he!! cant wait to hear it! let alone ride it.

Punk'd
10-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Let us know how you like it;)

K-Dub
10-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Will do. From the looks of things outside the weather mans wrong agian. Looks like Im getting muddy first thing at 6 am.

Mobile Dyno
10-18-2005, 05:04 AM
Do you know what your elevation is out their? Are you going to run with the airbox lid on or off? just trying to help you out on the jetting:)

bpimpdaddy21
10-18-2005, 05:05 AM
Somebody's neighbors are not going to like them this morning after that baby gets fired up at 6 am, haha!

K-Dub
10-19-2005, 05:14 AM
Man this pipe RIPs!! With the HRC end cap and the stock pipe I had to run a 13 tooth front sprocket. With the 14 and the stock pipe I had to abuse the clutch to keep it from stalling with my wieght. With the 14 and the Rossier it takes off and pulls harder than it did with the 13. I cant keep the front end down on a hard take off with the 14, cant imagine trying to keep the front tires on the ground with the 13 and this pipe.
I have a friend with a YFZ and we drag race all the time. Where we race we can only wind out in 4th. He normally beats me by 5 bike lenths (my bike is o4 450R HRC kit) but Im giving up 200 pounds to him. Now with the Rossier I beat him a 3rd of the time and am right beside him the rest. I notice that I really pulled on him once I hit 3rd and 4th. He pulls me off the line every time.

Mobile Dyno Im at 1260 feet elavation. With the HRC kit. I called Rossier and they said run a 50 pilot/ HRC needle 3rd clip 180main and 2 turns out. Im running a 48 pilot/ HRC needle 3rd clip and 185 main 2 1/4 turns out right now with the HRC airbox lid and did away with the boost bottle. My pipe is a nice golden brown color.

PimpDaddy My niebors a pretty cool about my riding as long as I try and keep it quite till I get over the hill in the woods.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys. I rode all day and when I got home and got on here to type this I fell asleep typing.

Pappy
10-19-2005, 05:24 AM
im glad you like it, it does make a huge difference when riding the R!