PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me price my quad? F/S SOON!

Kovatch
10-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Well, the quad is in my signature. The motor has no more than 8 hours on it since it was re-built. It was never blown or damaged. I had the motor rebuilt to set it up for racing mx. Overall the quad is in great condition. Very clean, no broken welds, or cracks in the frame. I have no idea what this would go for on the market. It has proven itself on the track, and has whooped plenty of YFZs, and 450Rs.

Just give me a ballpark figure what you think it is worth, or how I could add some more value without spending too much.

I have a new Houser steering stem +1" with antivibe clamp for sale. PM me in you are interested. New in box and still in the shrink wrap.

fast_enough
10-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Umm since these things have no resale I would say about $3700, if you sold all the aftermarket stuff and put it all back stock except for the motor you could probably still get $3500 and then have all the money from the parts you sold. But hey this is all just my opinion.
BTW if you do want to get rid of anything let me know, thanks

nemesis
10-19-2005, 02:01 PM
part it out then sell it stock. That's what i'm doing. I am almost completly stock now.