PDA

View Full Version : raptor 660 or.......?

vtslick19
10-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Aight, heres the dilemma and make a long story short. My 21st b-day is comin up and I want to get a 4-wheeler for myselft. In terms of riding, it will be mostly trails, splashin through creeks, and what not through the mountains here in Virginia. I really have my heart set on an 04 Raptor 660 right now. Just wanted to get a couple of thoughts on whether or not that would be the right choice or should I aim for a honda 450r or the yfz450? Or would I be better off gettin a 4x4, even though I would much rather have a 2WD? Any help would be great, try to put personal brand bias aside if ya dont mind. Peace.

TheRidinLife01
10-17-2005, 01:53 PM
deff. get the raptor......i had to make the same choice you did, and i couldnt be more happy with my choice.

sure the 450s are sweet and with a good pipe/filter/jet combo they cant be beaten, actually they are hard to be beaten stock.

but you will love the torq of the raptor for the riding you are going to be doing

tater_kamik
10-17-2005, 05:43 PM
all of the above quads are great for woods, but i would say the raptor since it has reverse, and electric start, which is nice for the woods, but all are great quads with tons of potential!!