PDA

View Full Version : Nickelback - All The Right Reasons

Quad18star
10-17-2005, 10:28 AM
What do you guys think of the new Nickelback CD ?? I bought it the week it came out , and I have had it in my CD player ever since . I find it's one of those CDs , that you have to listen to more than once to really like it . All of the songs are pretty good , but my fave has to be the last song on the CD ... Rockstar . :)

QuadJunkies
10-17-2005, 10:43 AM
I havent heard it yet, I tried to demo it on Limewire but for some reason it got corrupted and I cant get it to reinstall :confused:

I heard its pretty good .

400exrules
10-17-2005, 01:38 PM
i thought nickleback broke up?:confused:

thats what my sister told me acouple years ago atleast

Atkins
10-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Nickleback is such a terrible band, I dont even know why they are popular. A few DJs out of Boston wont even play their music. That photographs song thats on their new CD is the only Nickleback song I have ever liked.

Ghost-Rider
10-17-2005, 01:49 PM
havent heard it yet but a few weeks ago i got Chevelle This Type Of Thinking (Could Do Us In) and Edgewater South Of Sideways good cd's

10-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i thought nickleback broke up?:confused:

thats what my sister told me acouple years ago atleast

nah i think there drummer quit or they fired him. I personally like all of nicklebacks songs and they lived about 4 hours away from me:ermm:

Quad18star
10-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Hopefully they come back and play here in town again . Last time I seen them , they played an awesome show ... lots of pyrotechnics also . They sold out the first show within an hour , so they decided to play another show about a month later ... that show sold out also . If you ever get the chance to see them , I recommend going .

EXJay
10-17-2005, 07:42 PM
My favorite Nickelback CD by far.

MichaelS693
10-17-2005, 08:00 PM
very excellent cd and a badass song!!

Quadfather
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
I'm not a big Nickleback fan. But it seems that everything they touch turns to gold.

They're doing something they love, and making oodles of cash doing it.

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

freakystone
10-19-2005, 08:55 AM
Typical Nickelback, the first song gets worn out by the radio, maybe two others at most on the CD that are worth listening to and the rest is junk album filler garbage. However, they will sell a ton of them and concerts will sell out.

pa_countryboy
10-19-2005, 09:03 PM
i like it alot one of there best but you do have to listen more than once, i wasnt a huge fan of it at first. My favorite song is animal or something like that

sampleez
10-19-2005, 09:09 PM
yeah i agree that you gotta listen to it a few times. i thought a bunch of the songs sucked at first, but now most of em are pretty ok

i still like the new staind and audioslave cd's much better