PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Very Hard Decision

One_Bad_400
06-16-2002, 08:32 PM
I love my 400ex, but i HATE getting stuck in a trail and having to get off and push it backwards to get out!!! I'm a honda person, i've had an XR100, TRX 90EX, two 250CR's, 400EX, and 250EX, and i hate to buy something else, but i really think the Z400 is a lot better, i haven't riden one, but from the specs and features of them they seem better than the 400EX

If you had the chance to either keep your 400EX or get a new Z400, what would you do?

One_Bad_400
06-16-2002, 09:33 PM
also, if anybody has ridden please tell me what you thought about it: power, handling, stability, suspension, etc.

06-16-2002, 10:20 PM
start doing pushups and get some muscle so you can just pickup the quad and flip it around
i wouldnt get a new z400. give it a year....look at the first year of the raptor. id just be a man and touch it out and just turn quad around. if you get tired of that in a year then get the 2004 z400 or see if honda has a new quad out by then

One_Bad_400
06-17-2002, 07:10 PM
i thought about that, but sometimes you can't just turn it around so easily, like if you are on a big hill, or in mud. plus i just read the shootout in Dirt Wheels comparing the Z400, 400EX, and Canibal 440, the Z400 kicked the 400ex's ***.

does anybody else have an opinion about this???

06-17-2002, 07:26 PM
please oh please dont tell me you believe the garbage and **** that is printed in those reviews and shootouts in dirtwheels. i like that magazine but their reviews are a bunch of bull****. they deffinelty favor certain brands, i mean c0mon look at all th ads suzuki has in their mag, u think there gonna say anything bad and lose all that advertising???? i dont think so!!!!!! and showing that pic of the 400 getting roosted and saying nuthin good about it, thats ****in dumb. before all they said was how the 400 is so great and bla bla bla. dont believe them, stiuck with ur 400. dont be a girl and complain about turning it around. learn how to do rollbacks and half donuts in the trail or ride better do sumthin.

Kadafiy
06-17-2002, 07:53 PM
I strongly agree with quaddin400. Don't ever believe Dirtwheels reviews. HHMMMM Suzuki flew all those guys out to Japan for a test ride and entertained them and they aren't going to be biased. That's a joke. **** Dirtwheels even tried to play it off like Suzuki didn't even pay for the trip while the others came out and said Suzuki footed the bill. (some honesty) You won't hear what's actually wrong with the bikes for a little while, probably hear it here first. With the exception of Cannondale they seemed to pick on them the first year while letting the Raptor problems slip from their thoughts. All I'm saying is that Dirtwheels is a joke and ride the Z for YOURSELF and then decide!!! later

06-17-2002, 08:01 PM
suk prob gav em hott jappeneze chics

One_Bad_400
06-17-2002, 10:54 PM
thanx for the advice, i think i'll wait, and find out more about the Z before buying it

and to quaddin400: i know how to ride, i've been doin it since i was about 6, and if you can do rollbacks and half donuts on all the trails you ride, then you aren't ridin hard or fun enough trails