PDA

View Full Version : Guetters Ramp?

bubbag
10-16-2005, 09:01 PM
So what are the blueprints for Guetters backflip ramp???
And is anyone one else pullin them and landin them???
anyone try one? and what is the best way to practice them if I don't have a foam pit??

10-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by bubbag
So what are the blueprints for Guetters backflip ramp???
And is anyone one else pullin them and landin them???
anyone try one? and what is the best way to practice them if I don't have a foam pit??

the ax crew was doing it into a pond:ermm:

bubbag
10-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Yea I heard it didn't go to good for em, I can tell by pics that I think the reason most guys aren't pullin em off and jon did is cause he is a big dude. which is why I'm thinkin i can pull one but I need the specs for a ramp :devil:

DVS_Freestyler
10-16-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by bubbag
what is the best way to practice them if I don't have a foam pit??

i would say save some money for the hospital bills... haha serisouly its a lot gnarlier than watching it on your tv screen, about 4 of us have it perfect into a pit but its takes a lot of courage to go to dirt..

as far as plans go we got them sent from a promoter, you'll have to order them from freeride most likely.

Tommorow night we'll have a teaser video up on our website for our upcoming movie, check out www.akraix.com for all our backflip attempts carnage and more!! late!

Derek G

flyin#5
10-17-2005, 11:30 AM
listen to derek... id say if you dont have a foam pit to try it in dont try it at all. from what ive heard sheldon had it down into foam pretty good, then went to try it on dirt.... one wrong move and now they dont know if he will ride again. you go out there not having much ramp experience, and not knowing how to throw a quad around... you'd be lucky to make it out alive. use your brain before your balls.