PDA

View Full Version : Wiring question

JDiablo
10-16-2005, 08:37 PM
I just tore apart my 250r,and the wiring doesnt seem to good,my question is,can i make my own wiring harness?solder and whatnot the wires?im sure if you follow where each wire goes from the stock harness it can be done?correct?

2muchquad
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
sure it can be done,just make sure your careful with what your doing

Chino886
10-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
I just tore apart my 250r,and the wiring doesnt seem to good,my question is,can i make my own wiring harness?solder and whatnot the wires?im sure if you follow where each wire goes from the stock harness it can be done?correct?

Hey John,

I am sure it can be done, just follow the wiring diagram and you should be fine. I am sure it would be better than stock after you rewired it.

I like your new avatar, how did you get the pic of my girlfriend though?

D

JDiablo
10-17-2005, 01:50 PM
i was checking out ESR's site,and they have a cr250 adaptor plate,so im guessing you can use the Cr wiring as well?

tater_kamik
10-17-2005, 06:12 PM
i dont know about that, but you can do your own with a lot of work... here is an trick that will make it easier to wrap the wiring harness when you are done. take wax string and where all the junctions are (where wires split off) tie the wax string around each of the bundles coming off. doing this, you know exactly how to rewrap the wiring harness just like it would be done if it were stock

K_Fulk
10-17-2005, 06:52 PM
A stock harness is only 80 bucks though service honda. I wouldnt bother with trying to piece one together.