PDA

View Full Version : Fallston pre race report chat ..

gump
10-16-2005, 06:00 PM
ok tell all your race storys here, and your lies..
i'll start it with... I SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should be banned from the mideast and my computer taking away from me, for talking chitt on here... :(
my contract with yamaha is not looking to good right now, unless i get some honda parts to put on my yamaha. did i just say that ?? right arm pump so bad on the first lap, then couldn't even reach for the throttle on the 2nd lap. i know i'm old and out of shape, but what up wit dat ??? honda or twist throttle ???
well enough of my whinning... i did bring this home, and everyone had there chance, and i mean everyone !!!!!

gump
10-16-2005, 06:11 PM
i won't post the top overall untill Bonnie does the race report, but here's about 19 on down, sorry about the camera work but if you don't like it do it yourself and run me out of this business... :D

gump
10-16-2005, 06:14 PM
long way to go to see my name... :mad:

gump
10-16-2005, 06:17 PM
allmost there....

gump
10-16-2005, 06:23 PM
i think gncc is the only one with bigger quad turn outs...

gump
10-16-2005, 06:31 PM

gump
10-16-2005, 06:35 PM
hate to tell yall this but i left my camera on big pics from a wedding i just went to, and i have to resize each pic. so if i don't learn to resize em all at one time, we may have a problem !!!! :D

gump
10-16-2005, 06:37 PM
i'm done.. please join in. Bonnie should have the race report soon..

jenna400ex
10-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Looks like there was a big turn out for Unlimited Sportsman. I really wanted to come but I was at the annual state nursing convention all weekend.
Gump, don't feel bad I lost my VP race at the convention by one darn vote:(

gump
10-16-2005, 07:25 PM
the guy that won unlimited sportsmen was top 20 overall i think. and this aint his first time... Bonnie flex some muscle and make these classes more competitive !!!!!!!!! slow people like to race too !!!!!!!!! not that i could win or anything like that... 2 pitifull laps today and i'm thinking of going to the ironman... i'm eat up with it... :D

Jake99
10-16-2005, 07:29 PM
well one more im done

holeshot19
10-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Jake99
well one more im done u got to win the last 2 it would be the comeback of the year besides if i come back there and race with you will you push me:blah: 19 out

Wild man#410
10-16-2005, 07:48 PM
:D I finally got up there and seen that pretty light Gump :scary: ,and was hoping for a big bottleneck:devil:,naw I couldn't do it just didn't have the balls:D :D .....

Wild man#410
10-16-2005, 07:56 PM
You was right 19,Fallston was a faston-and I like...Bonnie were gonna have to lay the law down on cutting track in big fields I dont like that:grr: ...

gump
10-16-2005, 07:57 PM
there for you got to keep your balls.... :D
you should have hit it, might have got my mine off of the pain and i could have got 3 laps.. :ermm:

Wild man#410
10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
:D

Wild man#410
10-16-2005, 08:07 PM
How did you like the big hill claims Gump?

gump
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
that wasn't a hill claim, rockhouse is a hill claim !!!! :D

epinac18
10-16-2005, 08:58 PM
hey gump, im the guy that won unlimited sportsman, i would run another class but this is only my 4th race ever and im not a member yet. next year im gonna try to run 4 stroke B if i can......ill try and find you at the next one and introduce myself

BROOKS
10-17-2005, 06:10 AM
Hey epinac18, when you see him, punch him in the eye for talking smack. lol

Something needs to be done about the pit riding, that was rediculous, I'm not talking about the racers easing threw the pits to go sign up, or use the John, I'm talking about 700 little kids racing up and down the dusty road all day long, just to ride, The bad thing is, I saw several parents refueling their little kids bikes.
I don't get mad about much but that was out of hand. Someone is gonna get killed in the pits if Mid East doesn't step up.

gump
10-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by epinac18
hey gump, im the guy that won unlimited sportsman, i would run another class but this is only my 4th race ever and im not a member yet. next year im gonna try to run 4 stroke B if i can......ill try and find you at the next one and introduce myself nice to see you finaly say something on here. i see you on alot. nothing personal, your one fast mofo !!! but please run a c class, you'll win there to but have some competion. welcome to the mideast were glad to have ya !!
my son said you have a 400ex for sell. i need to talk to ya about it..

cook65xc
10-17-2005, 09:24 AM
hey brooks couldnt agree with you more. ive just about run over a couple of those kids trying to find a parking spot

BROOKS
10-17-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm not trying to be a jerk in anyway, I love kids I have 2 of my own, I understand them wanting to ride when there are people watching and show off their skills, but man, That was just down right dangerous, I saw a guy drive a toyota truck in a ditch trying to miss little kids riding on that dirt road, I also witnessed several of those kids weaving in and out of the responsible pit riders, traveling over to see the hill climb. I pitted right before the bean field and I watched this all day, I wanted to get up and yell at somebody, but who am I to lay down the law, They paid the same price I did to get in. I watched one little girl all day, back and forth back and forth, no helmet, nothing, Where are these kids parents, is this acceptible behavior? I'm gonna stop complaining now, Sorry, I was rambling. Just concerned for our sport.

GUMP WHAT HAPPENED! YOU OLD FART, LMAO
and did you see BROOKS's Words of Inspiration on my pitboard???

gump
10-17-2005, 11:58 AM
yes i seen that."ride beotch"... thanks i needed that to go with my right arm pump... got a 400ex thumb throttle on the way, heading to santo's now to get some nerfs. started resizing pics today, should be done by the time Bonnie does the report.
epinac18 you stay in unlimited you qualify for it, i'm just whinning.. going to nebo to practise tomorrow, see if i can stay on the same lap with ya at laruens... :D

cook65xc
10-17-2005, 02:21 PM
gump on my throttle cable i cut 3 or 4 rounds off the spring where it goes into the carb. makes it real easy to push

gump
10-17-2005, 07:01 PM
this is a test of my pic resizing, this is only a test

epinac18
10-17-2005, 07:10 PM
i wish i would have had a camera during the race.....coulda got some good footage of a pro rider tryin to get his bike out of the trees not once but twice on the same lap......its nice to know i aint the only one that hits trees lol......congrats to mike houston for still winning the overall!!

holeshot19
10-17-2005, 07:15 PM
GUMP are you going to ironman this weekend jeff told me to call him today ,:blah:

rustyATV
10-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Gump, what position did the 6-lappers start? I can see my name in your pictures, but I can't make out my overall because you drifted off the right. Arm pump must have still been affecting you at that point!:D

Jake99
10-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Gump did I see you at the back riding on two wheels.Almost hit your chit from underneath?You need to some arse on the inside of the turn and put the foot back on the peg.Maybe it not u. HEY I got to see some new chit this race.1. 4w in the ravine near the hill,alot of em.2. Santo hit a tree head on near the finish. Hurt he shoulder.Mama said on the phone today he do that before,same shoulder.3. I got to do 7 laps didnt c checks. 4. I got to do 7 wheelies at 70 mph.Kept trying to put in 6 gear couldn't find it.5.Got to see houston going thru some chit.Seem like the back tires were trying to pass the front tires.I wonder if he can do a 360 in the air before it sets back down?:huh 6. I pass 19 & assoc. twice.When I let yall go by without any chit(which doesn't seem rite at all)Yall could have the common desentseeyy to stay up there and out my way!Next time I might act like im stupid and help the other one get away.(joking)THIS WAS THE MOST FUN RACE WE HAD IN A LONG TIME>>>>WHY do we half to ride on such f-up roads all the time?I pray the rockhouse isnt on the agenda anymore. WE NEED NEW>>>>>>>>Please...Who all was doing one wheel wheelies on the turn after the hill. That chit was KOOL!.....snake99-12

holeshot19
10-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by rustyATV
Gump, what position did the 6-lappers start? I can see my name in your pictures, but I can't make out my overall because you drifted off the right. Arm pump must have still been affecting you at that point!:D looks like 21st overall

Wild man#410
10-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Good job Rusty-20th,I heard you a couple times getting up there on my arse...:D

Jake99
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
6 lappers started with 18.I was 21 .Track was so good I did an extra just for the hell of it.

gump
10-17-2005, 08:42 PM
6 lappers started with 18.I was 21 .Track was so good I did an extra just for the hell of it. show off...

epinac18
10-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Jake was just tryin to do the laps you didnt finish...j/k

gump
10-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Jake was just tryin to do the laps you didnt finish...j/k oh we have a smartazz here.. rolling the sleeves up.... :macho

epinac18
10-17-2005, 09:12 PM
just thought id join in on all the fun that goes on in here.....im gonna have to agree with jake up there it was a fun race!!

gump
10-17-2005, 09:19 PM
hey snake epinac18 passed you coming out of the scoring barrels on your 5th lap. unforunately i was sitting there watching from or pit...
:(
so now young weed hopper "epinac18" ready to ride with us old farts ?? going to either brushy or to durhamtown this weekend.. anyone up for a ride that aint gncc racing ??

epinac18
10-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Brushy is awesome place to ride.....have they finished the MX track yet?....i left my signature in a tree up there and got some frame damage in return lol

robinsonmotors
10-17-2005, 09:27 PM
saw more people on there heads, down in holes,up in trees, run over in the open parts because of dust. is it me or is everyone tring harder to win ? way to go jake "the snake" you old fast dog,what do you mean one more and it over ?i'm just getting ready to put the smack down on your old butt!! epinac 18 way to put the foot to butt in u.sportman don't let gump get to ya,he won't be happy untill bonnie has a 3 pack smoking 18 pack drinking +40 class,then where in trouble!!!way to go mike houston on another over all, now you need to do that at the iron man we know it coming.and now gump,gump,gump what happen??was it arm pump or stiff thumb or p.o.s quad or was it you knew the senior class was coming and that tail light didn't have a chance? what's next a gas gas or atk, john deer?? sorry big ed not going this weekend,going to brushy mnt gump needs some seat time." everone welcome"will race to see who can get gump's tail light, that's as good as first place.

rustyATV
10-17-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Wild man#410
Good job Rusty-20th,I heard you a couple times getting up there on my arse...:D

Yeah, I thought "Hey, I get to holler at John!", and then I got stuck on the stump..... :mad: Maybe I should have taken that short hill more seriously.

You were right about that last alternate section, where you were thinking right and I left, on the walk through. I used the right almost every lap and got by one or two people each time.

Originally posted by gump
so now young weed hopper "epinac18" ready to ride with us old farts ?? going to either brushy or to durhamtown this weekend.. anyone up for a ride that aint gncc racing ??

Durhamtown is running their 12 hour bike race this Saturday, so I'm sure they'll be a little crowded and the main Bike MX course might be out of action, but all of their regular trails should be open.

Jake99
10-17-2005, 09:46 PM
oh we have a smartazz here.. rolling the sleeves up.... :macho WHAT YOU GONNA do WITH SLEEVES UP?OR anything else thats uP/:blah:

gump
10-17-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by robinsonmotors
saw more people on there heads, down in holes,up in trees, run over in the open parts because of dust. is it me or is everyone tring harder to win ? way to go jake "the snake" you old fast dog,what do you mean one more and it over ?i'm just getting ready to put the smack down on your old butt!! epinac 18 way to put the foot to butt in u.sportman don't let gump get to ya,he won't be happy untill bonnie has a 3 pack smoking 18 pack drinking +40 class,then where in trouble!!!way to go mike houston on another over all, now you need to do that at the iron man we know it coming.and now gump,gump,gump what happen??was it arm pump or stiff thumb or p.o.s quad or was it you knew the senior class was coming and that tail light didn't have a chance? what's next a gas gas or atk, john deer?? sorry big ed not going this weekend,going to brushy mnt gump needs some seat time." everone welcome"will race to see who can get gump's tail light, that's as good as first place. that's some funny chit about me jeff... remember them pics of ya you seen today ???? deleted ya cork soaker !!!!!

gump
10-17-2005, 09:51 PM
WHAT YOU GONNA do WITH SLEEVES UP?OR anything else thats uP/:blah: jake after walking up to see ya and you drop your pants to your ankels and was walking around in your daisy duke draws... i'm kinda of scared of ya now !!! :D

Jake99
10-17-2005, 10:00 PM
jake after walking up to see ya and you drop your pants to your ankels and was walking around in your daisy duke draws... i'm kinda of scared of ya now !!! :D I GUESS I SAW YOU COMING

jenna400ex
10-18-2005, 06:31 AM
WHAT YOU GONNA do WITH SLEEVES UP?OR anything else thats uP/:blah:
I bet the sleeves will be up to wipe off the poo off after epinac meets him at the next race:D
Sounds like everyone had fun....I wish I could have raced.....and I said, "I'm not missing this one" :mad:.......but one day all of this school will pay off.

cook65xc
10-18-2005, 09:32 AM
what class was that piled up in that gulley after the hill climb.4wheelers on top of each other at least 4 on the first lap:eek2:

Wild man#410
10-18-2005, 09:39 AM
I seen that too,what the heck happend...:confused:

Jake99
10-18-2005, 11:20 AM
My best guess is it was too dusty in the trail so lets cut to the inside and see whats happening.OH CHIT,OH CHIT,OH CHIT,OH CHIT,..........................now we got a pile of chit.My little boy said he couldn't believe those 4w cranked up after being upside down that long!Must of been all hondas. HONDA I STILL SAY THIS THE BEST RACE OF THE YEAR.LETS do 2 more there..................this year..........please................ah come on bonnie(tell gumper quit calling me old)

I AINT

robinsonmotors
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM
that right jake "the snake" poster boy for mid-east on the other quad site!!!!! way to go "old big" jake ,how do you spell your last name ??? PAIN " LIKE PAIN IN THE BUTT"

Wild man#410
10-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Jake I think you need to do some race coverage for us too...I like your style:D :D :bandit:

Jake99
10-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by robinsonmotors
that right jake "the snake" poster boy for mid-east on the other quad site!!!!! way to go "old big" jake ,how do you spell your last name ??? PAIN What u talkin bout nig? Yall gotta quit this old chit. I aint d---it.

preshate it 410

you no, i just bet dem cars u salein aint old. all 1 owner,never drove uphill or in the wind. nee deep in rubber,first grade teacher. no leakin,skippin,runnin hot,ck. eng. lite still workin, still got tha original oil and miles. Cum on down here quick somebody on the way now. yeah............oh aint nothing wrong wid it but a little bitty itsee wheel bearin or it dat a rod?(j----in)

gump
10-18-2005, 07:26 PM
your on the homepage at quad zonee jake

gump
10-18-2005, 07:28 PM
now we know how to git to ya... OLD !!!!!!!!!! :D
nothing but love, we do it because we care jake.. :devil:

Jake99
10-18-2005, 07:34 PM
What is dat?

gump
10-18-2005, 07:40 PM
another website for quads www.********.com your on the homepage of it for the mideast race coverage, but atvriders don't like us to link people to it cause there is bad blood between the 2 sites.. but since your on there i'll link it, sorry harlen but he is on it..

gump
10-18-2005, 07:44 PM
i've been on it twice. but never on atvriders.... wtf ???

BROOKS
10-18-2005, 07:54 PM
;)

gump
10-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by BROOKS
;) shut up brooks !!!!!!

Jake99
10-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Whats next? interview and 2 free 4w? I found dit. Should i get the big head now or wait?

gump
10-18-2005, 08:04 PM
Whats next? interview and 2 free 4w? I found dit. Should i get the big head now or wait? i'd wait jake, like i said i've been on it twice and look at me... :o

Jake99
10-18-2005, 08:07 PM
wtf......................whats dat

Jake99
10-18-2005, 08:09 PM
ok..........................they meant to put under it............look at dat fool dont he no da race is over!!!!( one dem sc retards)

Jake99
10-18-2005, 08:12 PM
hey how did u like the arm pump expo.Dr. Snake

Jake99
10-18-2005, 08:18 PM
I looked............bird legs and dat bung....oooooooooooooooooooooooooo:huh

jmarion
10-20-2005, 09:14 AM
What time are you guys going to brushy on Saturday? We may try to drive up if the weather is OK.

gump
10-20-2005, 10:57 AM
not sure . sat or sun, or both days.. will let ya know, around noon or so

gump
10-20-2005, 06:09 PM
j looks like saturday, due to possible rain sunday, what time would be good for you ? i was thinking about noon or 1pm somewhere in that time frame.. and you to rookie, epin or what ever your name is, what does that mean anyway ? jake, eddie, jason. jimmy houston, jimmy houston sr, brooks, z135, and the rest of you mideast boys, i'm calling you out for this saturday !!!

Jake99
10-20-2005, 06:22 PM
where brushee? what it got?Srcatchy not comin this w------n.mite b lonsum. can i get toit from here?

gump
10-20-2005, 06:28 PM
it's a good ride for you jake, near talorsville about an hour north of the hickory track. best riding place in N.C !!! all one way heated bathrooms and showers, food etc, might even have the mx track open. will meet ya somewhere if ya want to go, or you can spend the night with jeff friday night... :devil: it's well worth the trip, nothing like k bar m.. this is some serious riding !!!

epinac18
10-20-2005, 07:32 PM
j looks like saturday, due to possible rain sunday, what time would be good for you ? i was thinking about noon or 1pm somewhere in that time frame.. and you to rookie, epin or what ever your name is, what does that mean anyway ? jake, eddie, jason. jimmy houston, jimmy houston sr, brooks, z135, and the rest of you mideast boys, i'm calling you out for this saturday !!!

I be there more than likely.......epinac is just my last name spelled backwards

gump
10-20-2005, 07:37 PM
cool, that name had me baffled.. hope yall show up...

BROOKS
10-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Gump you keep callin me out and one of these days your gonna get what you ask for, you think because I don't race I can't ride???? lol, I can't make it this weekend brother gotta go to PA to see my grand pappy. Maybe next time. Boys save the taillight for me, he's talking to much trash lately.:devil:

Jake99
10-20-2005, 08:07 PM
gumpbite,i no come,u have fun,lite mine,bee nice,bi-bi ekans99=12

Jake99
10-20-2005, 08:22 PM
brooks where my pix? put back:D

Wild man#410
10-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Me two,Dale had something too come up the last minute,and I need to do some much needed maint. on the trusty old R...........
For sure going riding next Sunday,Brushy if the weather permits and local woods if not...:)

BROOKS
10-20-2005, 08:27 PM
brooks where my pix? put back:D

Sorry snake, That was your 15mins of fame, I'm sure you'll make front page again.

gump
10-20-2005, 08:36 PM
it's not easy being famous jake. i would like to walk into walmart just one time and not be bothered... :D

jmarion
10-21-2005, 05:38 AM
We're going to try to leave early since it is a 2 hr drive and ride most of the day. Probably arrive Sat around 9. My neighbor tried his first race last Sunday on his 400ex. Not so good (tree jumped out in front of him), but he must have enjoyed it caus he's picking up an 06 450r today. Try to get him some seat time this weekend and next. See you Sat.

gump
10-21-2005, 08:51 AM
ok i'll try to get there a little earlier, jimmy houston is coming at 1pm so we need to find him then

gump
10-21-2005, 02:51 PM
got my new eyes on ... they looked better in the pic on ebay... :D

gump
10-21-2005, 02:52 PM
and my hmf full exhaust from ebay..

gump
10-21-2005, 02:53 PM
and as allways my atvriders.com stickers.. which is a must for all our quads.. :D

robinsonmotors
10-21-2005, 04:43 PM
you better go tomorrow because after we get done there changing the name to bare hill!!!!!! gump better hide that tail light i'm coming to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake99
10-21-2005, 08:12 PM
it's not easy being famous jake. i would like to walk into walmart just one time and not be bothered... :D

R U bothered at the front door or further in or on the way out?

gump
10-21-2005, 08:50 PM
R U bothered at the front door or further in or on the way out? got me on that one snake... :blah:
sur wish ya was coming tomorrow, gonna have about 10 of us riding at brushy mnt... mx track not open yet though.. still 40 miles of the best trails in the carolinas !!!

gump
10-22-2005, 05:28 PM
boys i had a ball today !!! got tired but it was fun. my bro did extremley well for his first time out on a yama.. now we go from having fun to killing ourselfs at laruens.... :D

Wild man#410
10-22-2005, 06:37 PM
:D Luv them Laurens creek jumps yehaw:scary:.............
Did you get to look at the MX track today?

gump
10-22-2005, 07:04 PM
got to look but that's all.. :(

epinac18
10-22-2005, 07:19 PM
i coulda got that light today gump but my bumper wasnt quite high enough:D ....had an awesome time today and jimmy houston is one fast dude!

gump
10-23-2005, 05:03 PM
thanks for not taking it out epinac18 !! as close as you were i thought you were getting it 1 led at a time.. :D

jenna400ex
10-26-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't classify myself as a redneck but today.......I think I might have fit the profile!!
I am running for Ms. WSCC at my college and the first question they asked was...What are your hobbies?.....and of course I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear.......I said fishing, camping, riding, and racing. What a nerd!!
Then they ask who was most influential in my life. Once again, I should have just crammed my shoe just a little bit further down my throat. I spoke of a woman that help raise me because my parents were alcoholics.
So if I win, which is highly unlikey, I'm gonna take my fourwheeler and cut a big doughtnut on the field:D

gump
10-26-2005, 02:46 PM
hope ya win jenna !!!!!
eddie you have a pm..

Wild man#410
10-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Nutten wrong with being a Redneck,atleast your honest and for real....You got my vote jenna hope you win:) ..........

jenna400ex
10-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Thanks guys....I hope to see you all at the next race......I have really missed racing .....but school comes first:p

rustyATV
10-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by jenna400ex
I don't classify myself as a redneck but today.......I think I might have fit the profile!!
I am running for Ms. WSCC at my college and the first question they asked was...What are your hobbies?.....and of course I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear.......I said fishing, camping, riding, and racing. What a nerd!!
Then they ask who was most influential in my life. Once again, I should have just crammed my shoe just a little bit further down my throat. I spoke of a woman that help raise me because my parents were alcoholics.
So if I win, which is highly unlikey, I'm gonna take my fourwheeler and cut a big doughtnut on the field:D

Did you at least say your one wish was "World Peace?"

gump
10-26-2005, 10:10 PM
did you wear a thong in the bikini part of the contest ??? :devil:
and when you win are you gonna thank your sponsers ? "gump racing".... :D

Wild man#410
10-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Pics please!!! :D Just kidding He He..:bandit:

epinac18
10-27-2005, 05:37 PM
gump how you like my new 06' electric start.....look for me lined up beside ya on this puppy at laurens lol you said you wanted the classes to be more competitive:D

jenna400ex
10-27-2005, 05:42 PM
No Swimsuit modeling....Sorry Gump and Wild Man.......Gump is your head in the led light.....hasn't anyone taken care of that for ya:blah:.........maybe next race
Wild Man: Here’s ya a pic of the one I submitted for the contest......ain't that the cutest little dog ya ever seen.....not the one leaning up against the tree:p

jenna400ex
10-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey......Is anyone dressing up and going out for Haloween...we should have a haunted Haloween race one year

holeshot19
10-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Hey......Is anyone dressing up and going out for Haloween...we should have a haunted Haloween race one year theres nothing scarryer than some of those senior class riders :o

gump
10-27-2005, 07:57 PM
gump how you like my new 06' electric start.....look for me lined up beside ya on this puppy at laurens lol you said you wanted the classes to be more competitive:D tell me i aint reading this right.. this youngen coming into my house and talking smack.. on a trx 90 ?? that's ok young cherry picker, your young and fast but i'm old and wise. you better crank a few seconds early and get ahead of me next sunday, cause us old people know how to deal with yall youngens.. i guess jimmy houston scared ya out of trying b class, so just pick on us.... :D
it's all good !!!! look forward to it dustin.. now that's what i like someone not scared to talk chit !!! reminds me of...... ME !!!! :D
i'll get to you later eddie... :mad:

epinac18
10-27-2005, 08:33 PM
you talk bonnie into lettin me run B and ill do it i aint scared.

anybody goin ridin this weekend?

gump
10-27-2005, 08:43 PM
you can run any class you want, all you have to do is pay, well maybe not pro, but she will welcome you to go battle with jimmy and andrew !! go young weedhopper it is time for you to leave. can't make a name for yourself out running me !!! :devil:
i'm working this weekend so i can't ride.. :(

holeshot19
10-28-2005, 04:28 AM
you talk bonnie into lettin me run B and ill do it i aint scared.

anybody goin ridin this weekend? me and jason wyatt,tim allen , maybee jake the snake , and yes jason walker going down to burnt mill creek

jenna400ex
10-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
theres nothing scarryer than some of those senior class riders :o
What was it like??

Jake99
10-28-2005, 06:28 PM
computer broke all week............both ofem............burnt mill sun morn........cum on gump..snake

gump
10-28-2005, 06:31 PM
gotta work... :(

Jake99
10-28-2005, 06:31 PM
scatchy got this 1 going fri eve workin on the other. after mill trailer 4 sale,betsy 4 sale, 500 4 sale,bye.

gump
10-28-2005, 06:37 PM
What was it like?? bonnie fixed the house up as a haunted house and we rode through it, and trick or treating in the parking lot.. it was cool !!!!

Jake99
10-28-2005, 06:44 PM
scratchy says raid disabled on both? no boot up????maybe should run just 1 hard drive. instead of 14 at 10,000 rpm. how dat chit happen????? gump talk to me.

gump
10-28-2005, 06:45 PM
scatchy got this 1 going fri eve workin on the other. after mill trailer 4 sale,betsy 4 sale, 500 4 sale,bye. liar !!! raced you for 2 years and you didn't know my name, this year you get on the net and learn who ole gump is and claim to be my hero. bullchit on the bye bye !!!!!!!!!!!

holeshot19
10-28-2005, 06:54 PM
scatchy got this 1 going fri eve workin on the other. after mill trailer 4 sale,betsy 4 sale, 500 4 sale,bye. you ant selling out so are u going to break down and buy a new bike or what

holeshot19
10-28-2005, 06:56 PM
scratchy says raid disabled on both? no boot up????maybe should run just 1 hard drive. instead of 14 at 10,000 rpm. how dat chit happen????? gump talk to me. ill call jim lambert tomorow , tell him i got a bike for him to race next week, he will come and mix it up with you

Jake99
10-28-2005, 07:10 PM
please do,would like to finish that

Jake99
10-28-2005, 07:15 PM
how many years u do before u can be dismissed? i miss robert,daniel, edenf., now that was the chit. i woulda eat chit to beat them.

gump
10-28-2005, 07:17 PM
snake i would come back to senoir and get in your way, but there's this little up and coming smartazz i got to deal with . did you see that pic of him on a 90 ? :mad:

holeshot19
10-28-2005, 07:17 PM
[i]Originally posted by ake99]how many years u do before u can be dismissed? [/B] you are a lifer you cant just deside you have had enough:grr:

Jake99
10-28-2005, 07:32 PM
well maybe i can piss bonnie off enough to get dismissed.been wantin to say f...it and jason wouldnt let me.

Jake99
10-28-2005, 07:48 PM
who dismissed dan,dav.,robert? only reason dan quit he knew he would go to hosp. again. joker was good and mean.(is good) and faster when he just got out. And then Rob. wid his fat a lord have mercy.All the whining, tape measures,more rules,no speakin made it worth it. We stole the show from the pros. All i got this year was a bird not enough. thanks gump.....

gump
10-28-2005, 07:48 PM
now taking applications for a new hero. snake is ritiring
minimum requirments are
must have been in my class and have lapped me "fallston 03"
have a bung kit or eqivalent..
have a refridgerator on your quad..
and have never dropped trousers when i walk up..
have had a mohawk sometime in your life..
type so no one knows what the heck your saying..
etc.... :D

Jake99
10-28-2005, 07:52 PM
who gonnaholdthecandlenow. love ya gump. i really didnt see you comin.

robinsonmotors
10-28-2005, 07:55 PM
scatchy got this 1 going fri eve workin on the other. after mill trailer 4 sale,betsy 4 sale, 500 4 sale,bye. that way you don't have to race at S.C or hickory ,not that it would help me in senior points.

Jake99
10-28-2005, 07:57 PM
somebody please tell me to go to H

Jake99
10-28-2005, 07:59 PM
i only got 7 races, i still got da rincon,take it to

Wild man#410
10-28-2005, 08:07 PM
scatchy got this 1 going fri eve workin on the other. after mill trailer 4 sale,betsy 4 sale, 500 4 sale,bye. WTF-I called my buddy Dale W. today and see if he wanted to do some trail riding this Sunday,"he said you wanna buy a couple quads don't beleive I'm gonna ride no more"WTF-not u 2-99........:uhoh:

gump
10-28-2005, 08:10 PM
they all say that at the end of the year, i've quit 20 times so far.. their just losing there drive and getting burnt out.. they'll be back !! i hope...

gump
10-28-2005, 08:13 PM
yall quit quiting !!!! i just bought a new quad, and i need someone to out run it !!!!!!!!!!! :D

mtdewracing
10-29-2005, 07:17 AM
well maybe its time to step up to senior class now im old enough so gump ill come up and race with ya rick

jenna400ex
10-29-2005, 09:07 AM
I think everyone is getting the end of the year blues and noone wants to ride....I wish I had the time:(
What tracks can u ride before the race??

Wild man#410
10-29-2005, 05:16 PM
We'll got my stuff loaded up and ready to roll out in tha morning, don't know were I'm going to ride but don't really care just as long as I can get some seat time in...It's been way to long since the last time I went trail riding...Anyone else gonna go?:ermm:

Jake99
10-29-2005, 05:32 PM
come on down to burnt mill...............19,12,6,&m,ore gonna do it...

Jake99
10-29-2005, 05:35 PM
burnt mill sun morn.

Wild man#410
10-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Thanks for asking 99,but I'll probably go in tha local woods since it's such a long drive for me to SC...3 hours I think:( I hope you guys have a good time....:)

Jake99
10-29-2005, 06:17 PM
10-4

Jake99
10-31-2005, 05:42 PM
ole 500 was actin up!hope it act like that this sun.

gump
10-31-2005, 06:12 PM
burnt mill sun morn. hmmm.. riding a track 7 days prior to a race. let me break out the ole mideast rule book.. yup jeff protest his azzz..... :D
jeff just called, said he didn't care, jake needs all the help he can get !! :devil:

Wild man#410
10-31-2005, 06:26 PM
:D :D

Jake99
10-31-2005, 07:23 PM
sawed half thru left standin here and there..............got a rule on dat??? hhhum cant find it..

gonna need more rulez

tape measure

oh hell just dismiss em!

19 sa cant dismiss your own self

gota have permisson

bet i could get from jr a slip!

u thar?

think i gonna build a homemade utility(got a civic 1600 alume moto

im bored ....lets have a prerace tommmorow

life aint the only thing s

holeshot19
10-31-2005, 07:30 PM
i think you should race the rincon or borow jasons yamaha warror now that would make it interesting also for the ones that didnt go ride with the snake on sunday he treated us to some of the finest back woods cooking there is around laurens:blah:

Jake99
10-31-2005, 07:32 PM
:devil:

Jake99
10-31-2005, 07:40 PM
yeah....think im goin to bmm&gts get up in the morn&sss.:p

Jake99
10-31-2005, 07:45 PM
19 dont say nutin about thee d

holeshot19
10-31-2005, 07:59 PM
what happen to ole yamaha dog .jj or john have u got the yamaha bluesssssssss

Jake99
11-02-2005, 07:13 PM
he says he gonna rapter this weekend....I think he been hitin sum homeruns at home. He mite be tired! :muscle: