PDA

View Full Version : So I think I am done rebuilding

MWB BigMike
10-16-2005, 05:06 PM
For those of you that dont know I rebuild a crashed 400ex. Well this is what it did look like
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Jiveturkey/Tiller/e9eb0275.jpg
This is what it looks like as of today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Jiveturkey/b2c0a5b7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Jiveturkey/44e2ba3d.jpg
And my custom tail light :blah:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Jiveturkey/1d23a5d1.jpg
And While it was out I figured lets beat it a bit :devil:

EDITED: Sorry - gotta wear a helmet to post pictures. The site does not allow photos of no helmets. HELMET NAZI's :D

JRDrider22
10-16-2005, 05:16 PM
nice job. looks a lot better than it did.:macho

Butters
10-16-2005, 05:23 PM
looks like you did a good job. i would have done it the same way, cheaply. i by no means want that to be taken rudely, cause i think it was done a good way. i like things to be cheap and badass, and i think you accoplished that. good job.

660Grizz04
10-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Looks pretty good .....

MWB BigMike
10-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Butters
looks like you did a good job. i would have done it the same way, cheaply. i by no means want that to be taken rudely, cause i think it was done a good way. i like things to be cheap and badass, and i think you accoplished that. good job.

Cheap is the only way man. I got 2 kidas and one on the way, so money is hard to come by. I am lucky my wife allowed this.

This machine hauls ***. And even though it isnt a money machine like I see so many people on here have, it is by far the coolest toy I own.

MWB BigMike
10-16-2005, 06:12 PM
I dont wanna be taken as an ******* but shouldnt that be up to a grown man, wether or not he wears a helmet. And if you get hurt riding wheelies on a quad you shouldnt be doing wheelies.

I have been a professional stunt rider for going on 4 years now. I do this for a living. All has been on motorcycles but a quad is the easiest thing in the world to wheelie.

I am ranting.. Rules are rules and I will respect them. Mainly it upsets me because I dont like people saying how I should live my life, and the government trys it all day long this was just another kick in the nuts.

There I am over it :D

yellow400ex05
10-16-2005, 06:17 PM
I got a question. Sorry if I missed the story somewhere but how did the 400 crash so badly was it in a race? Tell us the story.

MWB BigMike
10-16-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Yellow250ex04
I got a question. Sorry if I missed the story somewhere but how did the 400 crash so badly was it in a race? Tell us the story.
I bought it off ebay crashed. I am not sure how but it looked fairly bad. I think he hit a tree cause there was bark stuck in the a-arms when I got it. I didnt salvage much off it but the motor still ripps :D

rmz250
10-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Looks nice man! You should get a black seat cover.

MWB BigMike
10-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
Looks nice man! You should get a black seat cover.
Yeah I want one, but like I said I am lucky the wifey let me do all this.:)

Butters
10-16-2005, 06:31 PM
don't worry about what it looks like. you said it hauled ***, that is all that matters. i wouldn't worry about looks unless it was rusting away. i think it is stupid about the helmet thing, but rules are rules. i agree about the own decision thing. its one thing when you are racing, and another when you are just messing around in my opinion.

MWB BigMike
10-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Butters
don't worry about what it looks like. you said it hauled ***, that is all that matters. i wouldn't worry about looks unless it was rusting away. i think it is stupid about the helmet thing, but rules are rules. i agree about the own decision thing. its one thing when you are racing, and another when you are just messing around in my opinion.

Yeah I was going like 2 mph in my back yars. I always wear a helmet on the trails or if I am on my bikes. I got kids to come home to, but I wasnt gonna get hurt no matter if I flipped backwards on the grass going 2mph.. OOOOO well