PDA

View Full Version : I was scared but it was funny after

450rboy
10-16-2005, 04:12 PM
well to begin with i had a party this weekend and were just in a feild with fire like usually. theres probably like a 100 people there are the most and it was early in the night(10:30). next thing we know the we are saw flashing lights on top of a police car and they were only on like for 10 seconds or so and he shut them right off. this is me and my brothers party also and me and him were standiing at the fire. when we saw those lights we just looked at each other and we thought we were in dip dip dip sh*t. in a matter of 30 seconds at the most we lot around us and so one is around us and they are all running for the woods and the hills and like 1/3 of them jump in the cars and we out the drive way but only the people that wasn't drinking went out that way. there was like 3 other ways out but mosty trucks just went the other ways cause i think the cars couldn't make it. i ran right up to the cop cause i wasn't drinking and stuff. so i talked to him. he was a really nice cop though he told ask me are you having a party yea. he asked is there any drinking. i said yea probably but i ain't sure. he asked is every leaving i looked be hind me yea it looks that way the cop just laughed a lil at that.

but after he left like 15 minutes after he got there he told me just to get everyone out. we some people stayed i told them to leave but i guess it didn't matter cause the cop left but when we were setting around that right and we talked to everyone that night it was so funny hearing the storys the people that ran told us. i know some people ran for like a mile or a lot more than that. the last person to finally come back was at 11:30 and we just laughted at him.

omg i got to stop typing cause there is just to much to tell. but feel free to ask any questions plz

Ralph
10-16-2005, 04:15 PM
can i get that in english please?

450rboy
10-16-2005, 04:23 PM
its a redneck thing you wouldn't understand

and i think the reason the cops came was because of all the trucks in the feild and the trucks going through the mud hole and hillclimbing someone got pis*ed and also the loud music

450rboy
10-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
wow dude....nice typing...

thanks

a lot of people would like to be like me lol

Mxjunkie
10-16-2005, 04:49 PM
I went to a field party here about 2 weeks ago, there was a huge fire we had a tire in the fire so it was blowing black smoke like a bitoch, 2 kegs and tons of beer. We herd sirens and someone yelled COPS, about 100 or more people ran to cars, into the woods, we went in my friends truck flying thru some fields sideways there was people trying to jump in the back of the truck.

We get beeped on the 2way that it was an ambulance at the gas station LOL

wvspeedfreak
10-16-2005, 04:51 PM
If you talk like you type it is a wonder the cop didn't make you take a breathalizer test right there on the spot.:D

yellowex26
10-16-2005, 05:23 PM
We threw a keggar for homecoming last night. We had like 100 people there. Two 16 gallon kegs. 2 coolers of jungle juice. Then the next thing you know someone yells cops and the cops never even showed up. People were scattering everywhere.

Cruzin720
10-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by yellowex26
We threw a keggar for homecoming last night. We had like 100 people there. Two 16 gallon kegs. 2 coolers of jungle juice. Then the next thing you know someone yells cops and the cops never even showed up. People were scattering everywhere.

We had basically the same exact thing. Nice big party after homecoming and no more then an hour into it the cops came and broke it up...luckily they just told us to leave but everyone was standing by the fences ready to run

Punk'd
10-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Reading that made me feel retarded..... lol but cool

Killa250ex
10-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I've been to a few "field Parties" and Its just crazy to stand in the middle of the crowd when the cops come and everyones running the opposite direction, I was just standing there because I hadnt been drinking and I didnt have nothing to be scared about :devil:

Les Davis
10-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
If you talk like you type it is a wonder the cop didn't make you take a breathalizer test right there on the spot.:D

I don't know that I've ever laughed so hard after reading this post. Good one wvseedfreak :D :D :D :devil:

JH_Racing188
10-16-2005, 08:07 PM
we had a pretty sweet party friday night! we usually all go to this one kids house he has a bout 75 acres and we all show up with oour 30 packs in the back of the trucks and we had a huge fire about 10 ft. talll and around 11:30 some ******* yells cops and all u seen was about 40 sets of headlights shaggin *** to the trees we made about 20 trails into the woods... come to find out it was the kids dad comin in from the airport.

well the outcome of my ****ty typing was i scratched the **** out of my truck and wasted a nice cold beer:devil:

Bush0102
10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
man i love college and fraternity parties, but sometimes i wish i could be back in high school to relive all of that stuff again....thats something youll always talk about with old friends in those "remember that time we..." conversations

crday98
10-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
can i get that in english please? me too:huh