PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Atv Off Road Park In Ny Opening

exrider123
10-15-2005, 08:17 PM
**This was taken from a post on another forum**

The following is an email I recieved on October 12th 2005. I urge everyone to please participate in the survey. Hopefully we can get a legal riding area that is a bit closer to Sullivan County!....

We apologize for sending you this email if it is not of interest to your organization.

We are developing a new park and need riders from the Northeast to help by taking a survey to help us in development.We invite all other clubs to participate.

Please read on this is not an advertisement we need your input and help.

A NY based non-profit organization is developing a 'has it all', 'unlike anything before' offroad

park for ATV's and dirt/trail bikes. It will be located in the Catskill area of NY. It has the potential in size of 1,100 acres and includes a mountain to climb!

It will feature 3 riding levels for your ultimate trail riding pleasure for the beginner,

intermediate and advanced rider. Also to include motocross, supercross, lessons, competitions, on site camping, lodging, food and much more.We need you to make this a reality. Your participation in a survey would be greatly appreciated. Go to this link if you are interested in riding there or if you are interested in being a owner member.

http://www.zapsurvey.com/Survey.aspx?id=0118759a-3624-4351-8102-77ad4e7556a5

Thanks!

Northeastern Offroaders Association

Robin Hood
10-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Cool, I took the survey. The more parks the better! :D