PDA

View Full Version : Nascar race at Charlotte tonight

redlineranger
10-15-2005, 06:21 PM
i cannot not believe this crap, they diamond cut the dam track and its like 20 grit sand paper now, its eatin the hell outta the tires..... 72 laps and theres already been like 5 blowouts.... Dale jr wus one of the fastest cars and wus movin to the front and all of sudden pop goes the tire and into the wall he goes.... Nascar is really starting to chap my ***

eldercyclerep
10-15-2005, 06:47 PM
did you see the pics of Biffles Tires that isn't good lookin at all.

trick250r
10-15-2005, 06:48 PM
ya, kenseth's a lap down b/c of the damn tires

eldercyclerep
10-15-2005, 06:53 PM
how many cautions have they had now?

DH400EX
10-15-2005, 06:57 PM
i rode by the track tonight:blah: I havnt watched any of the race though.

redlineranger
10-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by eldercyclerep
how many cautions have they had now?

couldnt tell ya i turned it off cus the dam tires blowin and jr wreckin cus of them pissed me off so i turned the stupid thing off

eldercyclerep
10-15-2005, 07:00 PM
i was laughing at gordon when it happend to him but after jr. wrecked i decided to quit laughing now i'm just waiting for someone to really hit the wall hard.

redlineranger
10-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by eldercyclerep
i was laughing at gordon when it happend to him but after jr. wrecked i decided to quit laughing now i'm just waiting for someone to really hit the wall hard.

yea its always funny when ol rainbow warrior:blah: wrecks or blows up or what ever he did..... ur right some1 will prolly hit hard, and ive got a feelin some1 will blow a tire gettin into turn 1 at 200 mph and its gonna be a very hard lick and there gonna get hurt:scary: ... hopefully it wont happen though

eldercyclerep
10-15-2005, 07:05 PM
it funny listening to the announcers perdicting when the next tire blow is going to happen.

WhiteZee
10-15-2005, 07:29 PM
i cant believe they are letting them continue, seems way to dangerous to me.

redlineranger
10-15-2005, 07:40 PM
^^ i know even with all the safety stuff they have, havin a blow out and hittin the wall at 195-200 mph hurts........ number 5 car took a hell of a lick when he blew out goin into one i think it wus

partyboy300ex
10-15-2005, 09:46 PM
12 cautions last i knew thats a bunch of bull if you ask me I love watching that race and now they ruined it for me also bummed about Dale Jr.:(

bigfoot300ex
10-15-2005, 09:59 PM
i think it ended up being 13 cautions...maybe 14
congrats to Jimmy Johnson on the win though
that was one crazy race with all the tire problems

10-15-2005, 10:15 PM
how many races have had tire problems this year? a lot...my 3 fav drivers are kasey kahne, JR, and stewart...i didn't enjoy the race at all tonight....also i am in a nascar poole at work... my 4 drivers are stewert, kahne, vickers, and kvapil...i was sitting in 3rd...don't think i will be after tonight...tony's might not have been right front...but what ever he ran over to puncture the right rear was pur there by someone having a right front...nascar has to get on somebody about the tire problems

RaptorRacer45
10-16-2005, 12:15 AM
I was there.....An Awesome race but would have been alot better if it eneded 35 laps sooner.....i hated seeing Jimmie Johnson win there again, after all its "Lowes" Motor Speedway and hes the Lowes car, i swear theres sometin up b\c he sat on pit road w\ his hood up for over a lap and was never scored 1 lap down.....anyway it was a Great Race and Kyle didnt do 2 bad....i loved seein Stewert wreck and tigheten up the points again....Now all i can say is This is Newmans Championship:D

Bush0102
10-16-2005, 04:16 PM
i just got back from the race....i'm happy with the results, earnhart gone early in the race and JJ in victory lane!:macho

jwick07
10-16-2005, 05:21 PM
I hate the chase because of Roush Racing. There has to be something done, I just dont understand how his cars are so dominate all the time, TO HELL WITH MARK MARTIN< KURT BUSH<MATT KENSETH<GREG BLOWME<carl is ok and BURN JACK BURN

redlineranger
10-16-2005, 05:22 PM
its funny though if jimmy johnson or ryan newman woulda wrecked from a blown tire, they woulda been cryin, and jimmy would be callin some1 a idiot like he always does:rolleyes: (just like his ***wipe lover boy jeff gordon)

thing i like about Jr is he wus just like oh well F it we had a great car will move onto next week.... its seems these last 3 weeks jr's had one of the fastest cars cus he got Eury jr back and Eury knows how to set up a short track car, but jr's been takin out in some bull like last night.... Nascar is slowly goin down the toilet, with the hollywood image brian france is givin it, his grandpa is turnin over in his grave seein this crap(chase for the cup, takin away old traditional tracks etc...), i wish it would go back to the late 80's early to mid 90's style those were the good nascar days

jwick07
10-16-2005, 05:29 PM
I keep hearing that nascar is going to get away from such areo dependent cars. Thank god no more oh he bumped me and thats all it took, or i have areo push what kind of crap is that go out a drive the damn car, i cant wait until next years dirt track racing to start up no more diamond grinding just pure racing I agree nascar sucks now and I have been watching since I can remember

crayfz
10-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I was there also.
It was better then 200 laps and no cautions, like I've seen at some races.

bulkdriverlp
10-16-2005, 07:28 PM
i was laughin till stewart bit it, damitall. he was leading and then the tire thing happend to him. sucks, thats not even right to have them race on that track, i like how harvick summed it up in his post crash interview. hendrick drivers are idiots i think, i like how jeff acts in his interviews now, hes not so much of a robot anymore. i think even HE realizes how much he sucks, he just kinda snickers about stuff now...what an afzz

redlineranger
10-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
I keep hearing that nascar is going to get away from such areo dependent cars. Thank god no more oh he bumped me and thats all it took, or i have areo push what kind of crap is that go out a drive the damn car, i cant wait until next years dirt track racing to start up no more diamond grinding just pure racing I agree nascar sucks now and I have been watching since I can remember

getting away from aerodynamic cars.... nahh doubt it.... if they wont take plates off the cars at daytona and talladega, they wont do that, cus they want it to all be good for the fans..... nascar is like NFL now, all about money and thats bullsh*t..... if Dale Earnhardt was still alive he would be raising hell, you know he would