PDA

View Full Version : Trade for z400 or 250r

yamahabanshee19
10-15-2005, 11:31 AM
iam now looking for a souped up z400 preffereably a z440 or a 250r. heres what i have to trade a 2001 raptor with a 686cc big bore kit, t4 full exhaust, hot cams stage 1 cam, jet kit, 2003 transmission,barnett racing clutch, tag 2 handle bar, gytr heel guards, nerf bars, e-brake block off, gytr front and rear bumper, pro design air filter, new full gasket set, new oil pump, big gun rev box, and a few other billet and chrome parts. has brand new limited editon black rear plastics the quad is all black. The only thing wrong with the quad is it needs a new oil tank casue the one on it has a hole in it from me trying to drain the oil and the metal broke, but I patched it up so you can still ride it but I would recomend getting a new oil tank cause it leaks but very slowly, it also needs 2 new rocker arms and a new decompression pin I brought it to the shop for a service and they said it would onkly cost about 138 dollars including labor. This quad still runs very good and strong. It is fast and fun to ride. It hasnt been riden much at all. never flipped and clean title in hand. consider other trades . or money am looking to get around 4000 or b.o.

yamahabanshee19
10-15-2005, 11:33 AM
will throw in a yerf dog 6hp gokart cost me 1600 bucks new and has been ridden like 3 times just needs a chain and sometires only needs tires cause i road on the street everytime i rode it and rode it for a long time. it has independednt suspension and soaks up everybump i think its for offroading. ill alos throw in a 300 dollar helmet and some sweet *** boots size 11 or 12 that i never wore riding. ill throw all this **** in if someone will trade a z440 or a 250r but they have to drive like whithin 2 hours from my house cause i dont wanna get pulled over having a 7 foot long gokart and a raptor in the bed of my truck especially cause my truck has a rejection sticker and some other things that would make it not street legal. also pics area avaliable upon request.

kawirider7
10-16-2005, 05:45 PM
trade for a dirtbike

yamahabanshee19
10-16-2005, 06:27 PM
NO i donot want a dirtbike

yamahabanshee19
10-17-2005, 04:43 PM
bump