PDA

View Full Version : new quad...which is best for me????

R-Crazy
06-16-2002, 03:54 PM
I am looking into getting a new quad in the about a year. i want one of the new ones coming out. i really like the Z400. I have heard only goods things about it other than axle problems, which is still not confirmed. Now this polaris comes in. supposedly is the same price.I stand 5'5" and should be around 5'7"-9" when i get a new bike. I weight 120 now and will probably be around 130-150 when i get the bike. which would be my best bet. I am really not a fan of polaris, but if it is a good bike, what can i say?? i know the suzuki is around 50 pounds lighter:eek: is the motor and handleing that great? please help me out!!

dave

R-Crazy
06-16-2002, 03:57 PM
is the motor and handleing that great? please help me out!!

i mean, is the handleing and stuff good on the POLARIS, not the suzuki. i know the suzuki is a wonderful machine, but is the polaris better?

dave

06-16-2002, 04:46 PM
dude noone has the new polaris yet. There is a site wth it but it is originated by polaris so of coarse it is going to be bius. You will just have to wait for it to come out into the general public befor you get an honest review. i think the site is www.preditor500.com
killer

06-16-2002, 07:34 PM
www.predator.com srytyped it wrong think it should work this time
killer