PDA

View Full Version : how fast-200cc-250cc

ScarredRider
10-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey guys im wondering about how fast would a raptor 200 and a raptor 250 go as far as MPH...
Please help

10-14-2005, 03:02 PM
if there were real bikes maybe someone could tell you

ScarredRider
10-14-2005, 04:06 PM
i dont get what you mean but i need help on that bad please tell me some one!!

10-14-2005, 04:08 PM
there is no raptor 200 or 250

tater_kamik
10-14-2005, 04:45 PM
there is an raptor 80, raptor 350 (same as warrior, just new plastics) raptor 660, and raptor 700

ScarredRider
10-16-2005, 01:38 PM
hey tater thanks on that last post i was looking into a warrior but if its the same as a rappy 350 then should i or should i not? please share your wisdom

like what all sizes does the warrior come in or just one pelase tell

tater_kamik
10-16-2005, 05:44 PM
not a prob bro! the warrior is only made in an 350, and is an 6 speed with reverse, same as the raptor 350. many (most) of the parts that will go on one will go onto another. the warrior is a great starter quad, but isnt the best performing in any respect. though it may not be great at one thing, it is decent at everything which makes it an great all around quad. there are tons of aftermarket parts, as well as plenty of oem parts. if i remember right, the warrior was first made in 87 or somewhere around there. there are a lot of things other than top speed to consider when looking into an quad. handling is of utmost importance, braking, reliability, etc need to be considered as well. i would say, as an starter quad, the warrior is an excellent choice! plus if you have any questions about the warrior, there are tons of people out there that can help you and they are cheap to fix

Robin Hood
10-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by tater_kamik
not a prob bro! the warrior is only made in an 350, and is an 6 speed with reverse, same as the raptor 350. many (most) of the parts that will go on one will go onto another. the warrior is a great starter quad, but isnt the best performing in any respect. though it may not be great at one thing, it is decent at everything which makes it an great all around quad. there are tons of aftermarket parts, as well as plenty of oem parts. if i remember right, the warrior was first made in 87 or somewhere around there. there are a lot of things other than top speed to consider when looking into an quad. handling is of utmost importance, braking, reliability, etc need to be considered as well. i would say, as an starter quad, the warrior is an excellent choice! plus if you have any questions about the warrior, there are tons of people out there that can help you and they are cheap to fix

Yeah, warriors are beastly quads, they weigh alot for their size which makes them a hefty bike, but its pretty stable and reliable. My friends is virtually indestructable. Great trail bikes, and can actually be worked into somewhat of a racing bike depending on what you put onto it/ take off.

Id say take the Raptor 350 or a Warrior 350 as your bike and you'll be pretty happy. If not look into a 300ex or a 400ex.

Good luck!