PDA

View Full Version : Ride in KY: Nov. 6

underpowered
10-13-2005, 11:59 AM
On sunday Nov. 6, a group from the local shop is going down to Bucks Run MX park. the shop is selling discount tickets for $15 adults, and $12 kids before the ride. The day of and normal cost is $20 adults and $15 kids. We will be down there about 10 a.m. If you buy the tickes the shop is providing food and drinks for the day. If you prepay, it will save you five bucks and help them get a better estimate on how many people will be there. Last year there were about 80 riders there. It is alot of fun, there are two tracks, on MX and a Natural terrain MX track along with trails. There is really something for everyone so come and ride. You can PM me for more details and how to puchase tickets. I will also try to post a general map for direction off of I-71.

p.s Could a Mod please Sticky this until the day of the ride, please!

kyex40047
10-13-2005, 06:34 PM
I might go. I live 30 mins from there and go there all the time. Nov 6 I have off from racing so I might be there.

10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
how far of a ride is it from Marion/Carbondale IL?

jesshamner
10-14-2005, 01:11 AM
I might show up also. I'll know the week before.

underpowered
10-14-2005, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
how far of a ride is it from Marion/Carbondale IL?

It is about Near Louisville if you know where that is. It looks like a pretty good distance from you on mapquest.

10-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by underpowered
It is about Near Louisville if you know where that is. It looks like a pretty good distance from you on mapquest. too far for me. have fun guys ;)

underpowered
10-15-2005, 06:37 AM
Bump, i will try and post a general map on monday.http://www.holeshotms.com/images/RideFlyer2005.jpg

underpowered
10-17-2005, 08:17 AM
visit the tracks website, www.bucksrunmxpark.com for photos or www.holeshotms.com for photos from last year. here are directions to the track from the website fo those interested in coming.
The exact address is 93 Bucks Run Road, Bedford, Ky 40006. We are 45 minutes from Louisville, 1 hour from Cincinnati and 2.5 hours from Indianapolis. From I-71, take Campbellsburg/Bedford exit #34. Coming from Ohio, take right off ramp. Coming from Louisville, take left. Stay on US 421 into Bedford. Turn right at traffic light on to US 42. As you come to "Y" (at Marathon station), veer right. Follow US 42 approximately 4.2 miles out of Bedford. Turn left on Bells Ridge Road (Hwy 3176). Drive about 2.2 miles and turn left at our sign onto Bucks Run Road. Stop at the small log cabin to sign in.