PDA

View Full Version : World's Largest Snowmobile, ATV and PS Show

Quad18star
10-13-2005, 06:58 AM
If any of you guys are within reasonable driving distance of Toronto Ontario Canada ( 2 hours from Buffalo, Detroit , etc) , you have to come check out the Toronto International Snowmobile , ATV and Powersports Show . ( www.torontosnowmobileshows.com) . Show dates are October 21,22,23 2005 .

This is an awesome show with over 500 000 square feet of displace space . If you want to see the newest sleds , newest products , meet the manufacturers , meet the distributers , this is the show to be at . Royal Distributing ( www.royaldistributing.com) has a store set up within the show . 35 000 sq/feet with incredible deals for all sledding , atv or bike parts and accessories . If it's anything like the past years , expect HUGE savings with no tax and heavily discounted prices .

You can also meet people from the tourism industy that can help you plan a sledding or ATV trip . Up here in Canada , we have some of the best sledding trails in the world , as well as the largest trail system on this planet for ATVs .

Want to get autographs?? Meet guys that race Pro Snowcross , like Blair Morgan . Freestyle riders Heath Frisby, Kourtney Hungerford, Sean Nielson , Justin Hoyer , Lee Stuart and Jason Thorne from the Metal Mulisha .

Alot of these guys will be putting on freestyle shows throughout the weekend . There's also testing areas for new sleds, kids sleds and mini ATVs . Plenty of food also !!!!!

Admission is $13 CND for Adults , free parking ( over 12 000 spaces) , kids get in free , seniors pay $10 CND . This is all located at the Toronto International Centre which is at 6900 Airport Road , just north of Toronto's Pearson International Airport .

PunkA$$
10-13-2005, 08:39 AM
I went last year to load up on parts for my sled (from Royal Dist.) It is a very impressive show. I'd highly recommend checking it out if you get the chance.