PDA

View Full Version : 06 ex's

400exbiggun
10-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Sorry if im behind on the times or whatnot, but if they are not already released at your dealers, when is the 06 ex going to get released?
Needing a set of the 05 front fenders in black, and only maier makes them. But typically OEM is a better fitment and cheaper by a decent amount.

Been at my dealer today, and i hate them. They know nothing, they just got new sales people and parts guys who dont know a crankshaft from a camshaft. I usually order my honda parts through my kawasaki dealer or RRP up here.

ReconRider25
10-12-2005, 07:27 PM
as far as i know they havent released an 06 400 yet, and i feel your pain as far as local honda dealers go. mine has a bunch of new guys they and they look at me like im crazy when i say theyres two oil drains on the 400. then they think im really nuts that theres crush washers on both of them. couldnt tell me if a skid allowed for nerfs or not either when they were lookin right in the book. dumbarses. they shoulda hired me when i turned in an application but nooo i dont know anything im only 17. terds.:o

400exbiggun
10-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
as far as i know they havent released an 06 400 yet, and i feel your pain as far as local honda dealers go. mine has a bunch of new guys they and they look at me like im crazy when i say theyres two oil drains on the 400. then they think im really nuts that theres crush washers on both of them. couldnt tell me if a skid allowed for nerfs or not either when they were lookin right in the book. dumbarses. they shoulda hired me when i turned in an application but nooo i dont know anything im only 17. terds.:o

i hear ya, im 17 as well, my honda/yamaha dealership (the one im talking about) wouldnt hire me either. I called and they said not hiring, but come to fill out a application. So i did and when i got there they said not hiring at all:confused: :grr: . 1 week later i go in to get a sparkplug and there are 3 new people there. 1 new parts kid about 15yrs old it looks who knows nothing. My friend who got hired as a tech to assemble the quads 17yrs old, never even rode a quad in his life, and some other sales dude. But thats aight, a couple days later i got hired at a auto shop up here at $7.50 per hour, so far already did 2 trannies, and 3 head gaskets. But i wasnt good enough to fix a quad.

Anyway, anyone know when the 06's will be out?

midnight
10-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Id say they have relased them because I've had my black 06 400ex for almost 4 months now, but i went through a lot a crap with the dealer to get it,took almost 3 months of waiting

http://www.midnightextreme.com/atv%20pics/400-large.jpg