PDA

View Full Version : any idea why?

QuadJunkies
10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
We dont see more minis in all the new movies that are coming out?? :confused:
Is it cause there still isnt that much interest still, cause it sure doesn seem to be that to me ! :blah:
I know everytime I buy one, Im in hopes for some good scenes. Id like to see the GNCC,MX, WORCS, FT and/or TT

Mini quad riding has taken a WHOLE NEW respect IMO and should be more recognized! :macho

Would be nice to see more racing and less music , I just recently bought a new movie that has alot of Helmet cams and racing and LOVE IT!

Whats your thoughts ??? What would you like to see more /less of???

I must say that its nice having a decent selection of new movies to watch and I appreciate them all making them for us, I think there is truly only one video I bought that I didnt like .

And .... I wanna know ...

where the rest of the females??!!! We need more female riders on those videos! :blah:

Mxjunkie
10-12-2005, 11:42 AM
I know codys in the new ax movie, it might start a revolution :devil:

I know they have mini warriors and such for the dirtbike kids and watching those videos is amazing seeing kids ride like that.

QuadJunkies
10-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I know codys in the new ax movie, it might start a revolution :devil:

I know they have mini warriors and such for the dirtbike kids and watching those videos is amazing seeing kids ride like that.
I have that movie.Well, maybe something along those lines will be made for the mini quads.. that would be VERY cool!
Thats right... I forgot Cody will be in it!

Lets hope Cody starts a trend ;)

Atkins
10-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Yea, I cant wait to see Cody in the Rausch Creek section of the Fallout DVD from Akraix. I know another kid on a yzf250 built quad will be in the movie aswell. Apperantly this kid is amazing.

I love the helmet cam footage aswell, I hope we get alot of it in the upcoming movies.

QuadJunkies
10-12-2005, 12:21 PM
I think some of the Amatuer riders needs some props, they make up a HUGE majority of riders out there... ;)

Atkins
10-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I think some of the Amatuer riders needs some props, they make up a HUGE majority of riders out there... ;)
Well I think the minis should be in the movies for sure, because they are a completely different aspect to the sport, and there are some amazing riders out there who are just too young to step up to the 450's. I dont think amatuers should be in the vids because they ride the same bikes as the pros, but they arent even close to as impressive to watch on film. I know I wouldnt buy a vid with C and B class riders, unless it was editted amazingly.

QuadJunkies
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
No, I didnt say for them to be in a vids, just they deserve big props, I just dont think they get enough kudos IMO. ;)

BUt... I dont think there is ALOT of female Pros out there?? Would be nice to see more ladies in the vids ... :)

Atkins
10-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Are you trying to get yourself in a vid or something, you being an amatuer lady?:p The ladies are always represented in the vids by atleast 1 or 2 of them.

QuadJunkies
10-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Are you trying to get yourself in a vid or something, you being an amatuer lady?:p The ladies are always represented in the vids by atleast 1 or 2 of them.

GOOD HEAVENS NO!!! I try not to look at myself as much as possible... :o
I just feel not enough focus on them in the vidoes is all ;)

My son thinks hes gonna go BIG and wants to ramp his mini and be in a movie... HAHAHA... I dont think so!
He ramps his BMX alot , I dunno if I could ever let him Ramp a mini quad though... That would be pretty freaky ... :eek2:

QuadJunkies
10-12-2005, 12:47 PM
something else that would be very cool would be a Docmentary on quad racing. Something that dates back to where it all began and showed al lthe old top dawgs footage ect... then show up to current years racing to show how everything has changed since it all started.. that would be a VERY cool movie! :cool:

tater_kamik
10-12-2005, 01:24 PM
an documentary would be tight, and as for the movie, i think some extras or special features section would be great to have lady riders and minis showing off skills, as well as b and c class riders. sometimes, i like to see what people in the same skill levels as me can do, not just the expert riders that are sponsored to hell and back... but i still want to see the pros out there doing what they do best!! and maybe even an oops section, and an section for random stuff like them goofing off and what not, kindof like an deleted scenes section

bansheeguy77
10-12-2005, 01:30 PM
something else that would be very cool would be a Docmentary on quad racing. Something that dates back to where it all began and showed al lthe old top dawgs footage ect... then show up to current years racing to show how everything has changed since it all started.. that would be a VERY cool movie! :cool:

im thinking of working something like that up...but include riding/racing along with interviews/ documentarys.

but sorry, im going to go against the grain here and say i cant stand minis. nothing against the children or such but it is so boring i would rather watch pretty much anything...it might have been motorama that completely turned me against minis :confused: 3 hrs of children who can barely climb the jumps...but yeah...i wouldnt buy a video that had mostly children in it...or even more than 2 mintues lol

TheFontMaster
10-12-2005, 02:05 PM
GOOD HEAVENS NO!!! I try not to look at myself as much as possible... :o
I just feel not enough focus on them in the vidoes is all ;)

My son thinks hes gonna go BIG and wants to ramp his mini and be in a movie... HAHAHA... I dont think so!
He ramps his BMX alot , I dunno if I could ever let him Ramp a mini quad though... That would be pretty freaky ... :eek2:

I say let him go for it:macho :blah:

tater_kamik
10-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I say let him go for it:macho :blah:

he may become the youngest person to ever do a flip

Pappy
10-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
3 hrs of children who can barely climb the jumps...but yeah...i wouldnt buy a video that had mostly children in it...or even more than 2 mintues lol

you are watching the wrong children:D

and QJ...we already have a project in the works:devil:

Pappy
10-12-2005, 02:14 PM
and i hope the video turns out good of cody on the akraix dvd.

i really wish we could have run his TRX instead of the Polaris but atleast we got there:p

Scott-300ex
10-12-2005, 03:01 PM
me and my friends wanna make a movie soon, after i get my 250r for sure, i'd like to get helmet cams and QJ if you come down we'll put you in the movie as much time as you want, haha, i would, i got the name and everything, you will be amazed by the name and think its good thinkin, but i can't tell ya

im sure everyone wants to make a movie and stuff, but im serious, im ganna try hard to make like a 1 hour movie and stuff

i'll take some of these ideas and throw them in

later

FourFiftyFour
10-12-2005, 04:26 PM
an all girls video would be AWESOME! I know we have some amazing lady racers in the GNC and GNCC circuit as well as in other local series. We have an AMAZING womens class down here... very competitive and 4 of us have ran well in nationals. And that is just down here. That would be a very awesome video.

To tell you the truth.. Amateur riders in a video would be pretty cool I think. Just to give us some variety.

Doober
10-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
an all girls video would be AWESOME! I know we have some amazing lady racers in the GNC and GNCC circuit as well as in other local series. We have an AMAZING womens class down here... very competitive and 4 of us have ran well in nationals. And that is just down here. That would be a very awesome video.

To tell you the truth.. Amateur riders in a video would be pretty cool I think. Just to give us some variety.

i wouldnt mind an all girl movie:D

tater_kamik
10-12-2005, 05:24 PM
^^^^^^ go to your local adult video store, they have plenty:D :eek2:

AtvMxRider
10-12-2005, 05:30 PM
an all girls video would be AWESOME! I

Yes it would especially if they rode naked:devil:

Atkins
10-12-2005, 08:13 PM
an all girls video would be AWESOME!
Thats the hottest thing youve ever said.:devil:

But to answer about the documentary, the Bombsquad movie was kind of a documentary about the history of quad freestyle, and it kicked ***.

QuadJunkies
10-13-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by tater_kamik
he may become the youngest person to ever do a flip LOL!!! I cringe at the tohught of it.. But if I said" Son go hit the ramp... he woulnt even blink an eye... :blah: Hes a jumper and sometimes I dont know he knows what his minis limits are sometimes!! :p

QuadJunkies
10-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
you are watching the wrong children:D

and QJ...we already have a project in the works:devil: I agree,and there is alot of kids out there that can OUT JUMP ALOT of us big kids !! :blah:

So Pappy... Dont keep me in suspense!! :blah:

QuadJunkies
10-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
me and my friends wanna make a movie soon, after i get my 250r for sure, i'd like to get helmet cams and QJ if you come down we'll put you in the movie as much time as you want, haha, i would, i got the name and everything, you will be amazed by the name and think its good thinkin, but i can't tell ya

im sure everyone wants to make a movie and stuff, but im serious, im ganna try hard to make like a 1 hour movie and stuff

i'll take some of these ideas and throw them in

later thanks for the offer that woule be very cool! But your quite a ways from me ;) but thanks for the invite, and Ill keep that in mind! ;)

I personally havent heard or seen the movie Bombsquad done on Freestyle, but was thinking more on the lines of how it all started on Quads in general, the 1st races, the riders behind the racing , the legends of racing, maybe have the rider do a little Bio on the sport and themself... That sort of thing...

That would be very cool to watch ....;)

Im very glad to hear there is something out there in the works for the minis, I have hoped for the kids something would come of that

QuadJunkies
10-13-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
im thinking of working something like that up...but include riding/racing along with interviews/ documentarys.

but sorry, im going to go against the grain here and say i cant stand minis. nothing against the children or such but it is so boring i would rather watch pretty much anything...it might have been motorama that completely turned me against minis :confused: 3 hrs of children who can barely climb the jumps...but yeah...i wouldnt buy a video that had mostly children in it...or even more than 2 mintues lol

you havent seen my kids race then! :D

Each to there own, I think this would be a great addition