PDA

View Full Version : New Xtreme Pro Shark Mini Quad

mcatvme
10-12-2005, 09:13 AM
This is Xtreme newest mini to hit the market. They sell for $2499.00. Both the 70 and the 90 are the same price and come in the same colors, orange,blue and red. Wish i had a better pic for everyone. Check out Xtreme web site for more info www.xtremeatv.com. Ill post more pics and give you all more info on this quad. We are currently testing both the 70 and the 90.

mcatvme
10-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Sorry having trouble getting pics but heres some more info on the units. Both quads come with the follow:liquid cooled motors,cvt motors with reverse,elec. and kick start,manual choke(thanks god finally),aftermarket shocks by RRGS give it a MUCH nicer ride,chain tensioner thats a plus and full floor boards. Ill get back with more later. Any question just ask ill be more then happy to answer them.jpg

Arctic Cat Dad
10-13-2005, 01:33 PM
They look like a very nice quad. Have some nice extra's. Well tell us how they are. Are they quicker then our mini's , Howd the pipe. Are there any mods for it. Is the motor a Morini or what. How much HP stock. Need a new race mini for next year.

mcatvme
10-13-2005, 03:02 PM
The quads in stock form are not as fast as a fully mod 70 or 90. Xtreme will be offering a full line of performance parts that can be purchased from them or any Xtreme dealer. I can say this, they had a 90 going 41MPH with only a few changes. As for HP i know they have more then the air cooled cvt motors in stock form. Also its the same basic cvt motor as everone elses just better(liquid cooled). Thanks

mcatvme
10-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Both minis also come with the following. Kenda Klaw MXF 20x6x10 front tires and Duro 18x9.50x8 rear tires with custom rims. Shocks are nitrogen filled(only mini to come with this stock). Front brakes drum, rear brakes disk. Full floor boards. Digital speedotometer with trip meter and run time(thats a plus). Foot pedal for rear brakes and hand lever for both front and rear. Thats all for now. Im still tring to get pics up.jpg

mcatvme
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Here are the hp stats. Both tested off the crank with the unlimited cdi: 90 Shark 9.6hp @7000rpm-70 Shark 7.2hp @6500rpm and that in stock form. I wil be bring out a 90 Shark to the Ironman for people to see. Also just for everyones info WRH Racing and K-Fab both have these mini quads and are currently testing and building performance parts for the units.

dj250r
10-19-2005, 07:49 PM
http://www.xtremeatv.com./images/interior/client/showroom/Pro%20Shark%20001.jpg
heres is a pic of you bike i think
Dwayne

mcatvme
10-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Yes thats it. I need to learn how to put pics on here. Thanks for posting that for me.

joshridina400ex
10-20-2005, 09:10 AM
do you have any pics of the front view???

dj250r
10-20-2005, 06:15 PM
hey Josh missed ya in AZ for the ITP race
you ever get that parts thing going ?
thats the only one i found on the xtreme site
Dwayne

markvette
10-24-2005, 07:51 PM
big things are in the works for this quad, just wait a little longer and i will post some detailed pics.

Mark

Arctic Cat Dad
10-24-2005, 08:05 PM
What about the 273 lbs isn't that kinda heavy.It looks nice with the front dual arms. Are the stock shocks soft enough.Kinda looking for a quad for the limited class. Does it have a limited cdi.Where is the air box system. Is it up under the seat or out front by the front tire. I know that's alot of questions but I just would like to know. You can't change much in the limited class in the GNCC rulebook. You can put a pipe on and change the front shocks but the rear has to remain the same. The airbox and cdi have to remain the same. I'm sure there is a clutch kit for it.

There isn't a Extreme dealer around here. Sorry for all the questions. How are Extreme quads? I don't see many around.