PDA

View Full Version : Tower City Riders...look Here

Pappy
06-15-2002, 09:13 PM
CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YA RIDE THERE AGAIN. we dont need anymore touble by accident. i cant get the site to load but anyway we just lost a lot of land to ride on. check the website for updates.try here (http://pub7.ezboard.com/btowercitytrailriders)

bansheeguy77
06-16-2002, 04:44 AM
ill say it again i hate that place. their so freakin communist. they try to blame us for ruining their crap. i dont think ill ever ride there again who needs them...im 1 of the "evil locals" i guess. and im sure i know who their talking about. the mountain ppl up by frosties are a bunch of true winners thats for sure :rolleyes: ya well if it gets closed down u can come ride with us on good land that is actually fun to ride on.

Pappy
06-16-2002, 08:25 AM
it has to do with an archery clup leasing up the land or something....anyway i was headin to rausch this morning but it seems ive done something wrong cause i cant seem to go anywhere. 3rd weekend without riding. im going nuts here

Nj400EX
06-16-2002, 08:49 AM
bansheeGuy77 : i'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you over Tower City but...What do you mean about US trying to blame YOU GUYS for all the crap that is going on ?? This place is YOUR backyard and we know that . But you have to understand where we are coming from . ATV/Dirtbikes get a bad rap as it is . Then you get some people ( like yourself ) who ride on the road , rip wheelies past frosties , almost get run over cuz you didn't look when you cross the street , ride on the clean coal , and ride in places where they just simply don't want us . Now , when " the locals " that live in the area of the club see this they automatically think that it is one of us ( TCTRI ) . I can gaurentee you that 99.99 % of the time it is not one of us . Like i said , i understand this is your backyard but from what i hear you guys did a **** of a great job ruining this area before there was even a club . Does hot wiring machinery and driving them into the pits sound familiar to you ?? I'll give you a quick example , 2 weeks ago a group of us are sitting at frosties , 2 kids , neither of them had helmets on , one on a Banshee and one on a 4x4 coming flying up Main st , pull into frosties going about 40mph , the kid on the banshee does a powerslide in the parking lot throwing stones and dust everywhere , then they just proceed back onto main street . So then we say , " oh you think you guys are cool " . What does the guy ( a local ) sitting at another table do after hearing me say this ? He decides he wants to rip wheelies up and down the block . So after about 8 or 9 wheelies back and forth they decide to leave , they fly into the street and almost cause an accident cuz they didn't even bother to look to see if any cars were coming . Now you tell me , who is the problem here ??? The members of TCTRI that where sitting down eating lunch or the locals that were 1 roosting everyone in the parking lot OR 2 ripping wheelies down main street and almost causing an accident ?? This latest land closure has nothing to do with the " evil locals " as you put it . Is has to do with leases and stipulations . So you tell me who is blaming YOU , nobody. We will blame you ( locals ) when the Archery club still complains about people riding on their land because i can gaurentee you it will not be members of TCTRI . Ok , I've said my piece

bansheeguy77
06-16-2002, 02:34 PM
dude calm down i know where your coming from...im not 1 of them. i dont ride over that way to often and i dont ride the mountain top so u cant blame me. and yes i heard about the machines but u think i did that? like i said before i respect peoples stuff and their property i was amazed some1 would do that. yes i admit it i ride roads but not the major highways i try to avvoid them but every now and then i ride on the road wont kill any1 and i live by about 3 houses and every1 has quads so its no biggie. no i dont rip wheelies past places like the mt top cause i dont ride by places like that. nope never almost got run over i always make sure ways are clear before i ride road. and clean coal? homeslice u dont know what ur talkin about or maybe i dont. i ride coal banks which is all like powder coal like sand that is useless....they could careless if we ride on it....i mean what do u think i go up the the freakin coal holes and breakers and go ooo theres some nice clean coal and roost it?? and the club is in a bad spot see i live down in the valley the actual town of tower city...the club is on the other side of the mt. frosties or the mt top is up in the town of jolliet and ill say it again all the quad riders up there are real winners. 99% of them up there cant read or write and their all inbred....im not joking either. if it was a 2002 banshee i know who it was and yes hes a dickhead. i dont really know any1 else up there besides some kid on a yz426 whos also a retard. i feel sorry for ya though bro cause like i said the retards do **** and u get blamed for it. and yea im sure 99% of tctri members are good cause they (like u) come from far away and have no local riding places and they dont wanna loose their investment. but im far enough away from the club that what i do (which most of it is legal) does not get blamed on u guys. the thing that pissed me off was the tctri ppl blaming it on actual tc ppl which it is not...its mt top ppl. go on the mt top its like all freakin inbred hillbillys and down here its actually civilized. and i doubt that the club will last long with lickman who owns it...he screws the gov on his taxes or something i heard and hes not to good. but again sorry for the misunderstanding...but dont blame me.

Nj400EX
06-16-2002, 03:01 PM
I wasn't accusing YOU personally . Everytime i said YOU i meant the locals in general . About the coal banks , i'm sure you and i both know which is good coal and which is rideable coal . I was talking about the clean , shining , processed coal . I was not aware of exactly where you lived so that was my mistake . I still never said it was YOU personally who was being an *** . I just wanted to clear things up between a " communist TCTRI " member and a " evil local " . Both are your descriptions.....

PS : Do you live down by the place they call " Sheraton " ? Its a huge pit of that coal ash

bansheeguy77
06-16-2002, 03:42 PM
ok....but see when most ppl say the locals they think of us tc ppl when it is not us....the club should change their name their not in tc. like i said before i didnt mean to use the term evil locals but ya well. like i said before the mt ppl are true winners. and yes i do see tctri as being communist or maybe its just us because i could care less about them i have all the riding land i could possibly ever want to ride freely as i please and not follow their queer *** rules ooo u cannot exceed 5 mph on our trails and other bull****....i think that place was made for old ppl or something. john is cool but hes the only 1. the only thing i like over there is the camp ground. but anywho y such hostility? i come in peace no harm intended i hope we hook up and ride sometime. and yes sheridan or however it is spelled is not gigantic but its enough to have alot of fun in. and yea its all junk coal. and yea i live pretty close to it i could go take a pic of the banks now from my house if u wanted lol...depends on what way i go on how long it takes...if i use minimal road it takes bout 20 min ride....but if i go the other way i can be there in 5-10 min. ya well.

Pappy
06-16-2002, 04:31 PM
sorry guys didnt mean to get u 2 all fired up. i think the problem with any riding spot is that when it gets big enough the people running it do not have the management skills to manage people.(my 2 cents) ive seen this at mx tracks, drag strips etc. i will buy the beer when we all hook up somewhere up there too ride!

Derno24
06-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Did someone say beer. Count me in.