PDA

View Full Version : exhaust for 300ex?

97blaster200
10-11-2005, 06:58 PM
what exhaust should i get for 330ex? im just going to buy a slip on now and save up for a headpipe later.

hardkoratvmxr
10-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Out of those chouces the HMF is by far imo the best option. When you pair it up with a White Brothers header it works awesome.

Cody_300ex
10-11-2005, 09:07 PM
SEARCH!!!!!!!! :(

drifterx
10-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
SEARCH!!!!!!!! :(

Chill!!! :cool:

Full system, get Sparks for sure. But HMF is the best slip on you can buy for the 300. I've got one coming, thank god. My buddy has a stock 300 with an HMF nothing else, and he beat my quad, mods in sig (stock motor though), by at least 1.5 to 2 quad lengths. He's about 10 pounds more than me, and we're about the same skill level. Don't waste your time with DG, they aren't that great, and forget about Cobra, period. Ought to slap you for putting cobra on there, lol, j/k.

97blaster200
10-12-2005, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by drifterx
Chill!!! :cool:

Full system, get Sparks for sure. But HMF is the best slip on you can buy for the 300. I've got one coming, thank god. My buddy has a stock 300 with an HMF nothing else, and he beat my quad, mods in sig (stock motor though), by at least 1.5 to 2 quad lengths. He's about 10 pounds more than me, and we're about the same skill level. Don't waste your time with DG, they aren't that great, and forget about Cobra, period. Ought to slap you for putting cobra on there, lol, j/k.

lol....alright thanks guys....and i didnt feel like searching u retard

Cody_300ex
10-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by 97blaster200

Instead of calling me a retard, use my advise and you'll find all kinds of other systems. Thats pretty bad you to lazy to do something on the internet. :ermm:

MX300ex
10-12-2005, 12:28 PM
who voted for dg????

cobra and dg are the worst at out off al systems imo..

deff get a hmf with a white bros header.

97blaster200
10-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Instead of calling me a retard, use my advise and you'll find all kinds of other systems. Thats pretty bad you to lazy to do something on the internet. :ermm:

how is that being lazy? when ur at the computer u barely even move...so that would mean u are calling everyone on here lazy?

Blaster x
10-12-2005, 01:07 PM
HMF!

97blaster200
10-12-2005, 01:11 PM
im probably going to get the HMF if my cousin doesnt get me the brand new FMF 4.1 system from where he works. if he doesnt get me that im gonna get the HMF

250x_kyle
10-12-2005, 06:09 PM
hmf
dg= dallor general

coolex
10-12-2005, 06:51 PM
it seems that every one likes hmf not to flame ne one but ive never seen one or herd one but i do know that t-4 is a good one thats wat i got

VT250X
10-12-2005, 06:54 PM
No offense, but ............

Originally posted by 97blaster200

Calling someone a retard is hardly productive. :)

Forum
n 1: a public meeting or assembly for open discussion 2: a public facility to meet for open discussion [syn: assembly, meeting place] 3: a place of assembly for the people in ancient Greece [syn: agora, public square]

Who cares if someone asks the same thing over and over again or doesn't perform a search. When I read someones question and they didn't search I either feel like answering or going on to the next thread. :)

LM

Cody_300ex
10-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by VT250X
No offense, but ............

Calling someone a retard is hardly productive. :)

Forum
n 1: a public meeting or assembly for open discussion 2: a public facility to meet for open discussion [syn: assembly, meeting place] 3: a place of assembly for the people in ancient Greece [syn: agora, public square]

Who cares if someone asks the same thing over and over again or doesn't perform a search. When I read someones question and they didn't search I either feel like answering or going on to the next thread. :)

LM

Haha, had to get all technical on me, I was just suggesting it so he might come up with some better results and less chance of getting flamed. jmo

97blaster200
10-12-2005, 08:08 PM
i was just kidding about the retard thing...but anyway...i might be getting the fmf 4.1 dull system from my cousin some time this week.

VT250X
10-13-2005, 06:17 AM
I was just busting you guys b*llz is all :) It's just that there are other members on here that live to tell people to use the search feature or to inform them of how many other posts there are that answer there questions. If you search for the word "search" or "other posts" I think you will find that that is the most repeated issue on these forums. This is by far the best ATV related site that I have found and it's because of the willingness of others who have experience to answer questions. ;)

Later,

LM

97blaster200
10-13-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by VT250X
I was just busting you guys b*llz is all :) It's just that there are other members on here that live to tell people to use the search feature or to inform them of how many other posts there are that answer there questions. If you search for the word "search" or "other posts" I think you will find that that is the most repeated issue on these forums. This is by far the best ATV related site that I have found and it's because of the willingness of others who have experience to answer questions. ;)

Later,

LM

agreed, def. the best site ATV site