PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Corwin rides a 400EX..

<DRS>GPF
10-11-2005, 05:54 AM
i wish i had a pic, maybe someone here can find one.. yellow 04 or older..(likely a rerun episode from 04 or 03)

i saw him riding it yesterday on The Jeff Corwin Experience while they were exploring the American southwest..

i knew he was cool, but now he freakin ROX!!

troutman561
10-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Jose Cuervo makes tequilla

<DRS>GPF
10-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by troutman561
Jose Cuervo makes tequilla

but ill bet he doesnt ride an EX while doing it...;)

ccd
10-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
but ill bet he doesnt ride an EX while doing it...;)

I would! "400ex's make me horny baby"! Yeaaaa!

ZeroLogic
10-13-2005, 01:46 PM
i heart jess corwin

isnt he the guy on the anaimal channel that is the funniest thing on that channel??

97blaster200
10-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
i heart jess corwin

isnt he the guy on the anaimal channel that is the funniest thing on that channel??

lol...is not jess corwin...its jeff corwin

ZeroLogic
10-13-2005, 02:01 PM
bite me :macho :p

97blaster200
10-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
bite me :macho :p

lol....eat me:blah:

wilkin250r
10-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Guys, even though the "bite me" and "eat me" posts are all in fun, they're still annoying for anybody else to read. I know that YOU guys are having fun bantering back and forth, but you're not the only members on this message board.

Please have some respect for other members, and keep the garbage to a minimum.

With that out of the way, my girlfriend loves Jeff Corwin. Personally, I like the episode where he's looking for river otters with some old woman, and he mimes putting a gun in his mouth because he has been searching for hours and he's bored out of his skull.

<DRS>GPF
10-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

With that out of the way, my girlfriend loves Jeff Corwin. Personally, I like the episode where he's looking for river otters with some old woman, and he mimes putting a gun in his mouth because he has been searching for hours and he's bored out of his skull.

the guys a riot.. in the above mentioned episode, he walked into what looked like the front of a ruined saloon and suddenly threw himself backwards and flopped completely over as though he'd been blasted back out..

my daughter mentioned that he was riding a 4-wheeler that looked like mine, except yellow..
i had to look.. after all, he's already great to watch for his antics.. i hope people like him never grow up..:blah: