PDA

View Full Version : Fall through buyers

440exnacsracer
10-10-2005, 11:17 PM
just a thought, but i think we should have a stronger policy againts fall through buyers on the site. i know it would be hard to do, but its bad to see people trying to sell things and having to go through many people to find someone who will actually go through. i understand there is kids on here that would like alot of things, but some people actually want to sell things for money, not talk about it for days. just my 2 cents

10-11-2005, 12:04 AM
its a FREE service. DEAL WITH IT. you can pay ebays fees and they will do something with the fall through buyers ;)

Ghost-Rider
10-11-2005, 02:57 PM
not yellin but if u scroll down to rules its says exriders takes no responsobilitay in sales n stuff so they wouldnt do nething

440exnacsracer
10-11-2005, 08:14 PM
at no point was i trying to remotely say that any of the mods are doing a bad job. this is the AMA website of the year!!! i just thought i should voice my opinion, guess thats what i get for throwing out a suggestion:rolleyes: :ermm:

10-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
at no point was i trying to remotely say that any of the mods are doing a bad job. this is the AMA website of the year!!! i just thought i should voice my opinion, guess thats what i get for throwing out a suggestion:rolleyes: :ermm: what do you want to do about it? I want the site to give me a new plasma TV but it aint gunna happen. there isn't much the site could do about fall throug hbuyers so just deal with it