PDA

View Full Version : PEP, TCS, Arvin Shocks

soilworker
10-10-2005, 08:26 PM
I have three sets. I'd like $450obo for the first, $300obo for the second, and $50 for the third.

PEP triple rate Limited Mass standard travel for 400EX/250R. They were used on a Cannondale and 400EX so they are switchable. Set on a Honda for 180lb rider MX on +3 arms. Haven't been used in over a year. (Been in storage.) Very few paint chips and in great shape. Low hours on rebuild. Remote reservoirs.

Ohlins shocks rebuilt by TCS for triple rate with similar settings to the PEP limited mass setup. 200lb XC rider on standard arms. Was used by a 140lb ride on +2 arms MX and did pretty good though. No reserviors and low hours on rebuild. They are the same shocks as a Cannondale Speed's but triple rate. The conversion runs about $300 for the set. Has Cannondale bushings but they have been used on a 400EX as well.

Third set is the standard Arvin shocks from a Cannondale Cannibal. ZERO hours useage. A good cheap upgrade over Z/KFX or 400EX shocks. (Excluding the 05 Z/KFX's w/rez.)

PM or leave email for pictures. TCS shocks are on a quad right now but it has less than an hour since it was rebuilt so they haven't been in use. Just there b/c it's all I have currently while others are rebuilt.

afndr
10-11-2005, 06:40 AM
I am interested in the 2nd and 3rd pair of shocks. email me at afndr05@mchsi.com
Aaron

soilworker
10-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Response sent.

To All Users:
PEP shocks are currently spoken for but if you're interested, make sure you notify me. Buyer could back out. TCS set has 3 seperate users interested too and I'm looking to sell soon.

soilworker
10-11-2005, 07:45 PM
PEP's.

soilworker
10-11-2005, 07:46 PM
One pic of the TCS set. Never been out of shock covers since I've had them. A little dusty in the pic though, and blurry from bad camera.