PDA

View Full Version : good racing quad

gitrdonechevy25
10-10-2005, 08:06 PM
wat is a better MX racin quad a kfx 400 or a predator i see that the predator has a lifetime warranty on thier axle and their tire and wheel combo are good..so wich one is the best wheeler to race

PolarisRider06
10-12-2005, 07:16 PM
depends on what class you want to race. the predator is a great open classer IF you know your machine and how it handles and having your wuspension set up properly helps a lot too. i havent yet raced my preddy but i've rode on a small track a couple of times... my friend on the other hand just started riding quads a lot this summer, before all he had was his dads 1994 sportsman to put around on trails with then he got a 03 preddy and started riding a lot and built a small track at his house and started racing. he raced half the season and took 3rd overall and at our fair race which was his 3rd race ever he led his second race for 2 laps till his seat fell of and he though he lost the whole back half of his quad (subframe was busted clean through in front of the battery after firts race plus some other cracks from a previous crash got a little bigger in the first race) lol.... but yeah if u want open class go for a predator if you want 250 class and suzuki go with their new 450... the z400 is a great quad to though... i've seen great things on them also.