PDA

View Full Version : Were Done

thunderisland
10-10-2005, 06:10 AM
Unfornately we are finished racing in the GNCC series my son has lost all interest in riding.He decided several months ago he was too big for his 90 which I don't agree,but I thought as the the last few GNCC races were approaching he would change his mind. Thanks to Fastmini,Aritic Cat Dad,HR15 and Pappy for all your help and encouragement throughout the year.You are a great bunch of parents that I have alot of respect for, along with the Racer's Production crew for putting on an awesome series.Might try to talk me youngest son into running our Dinli the next race, which is a great quad by the way and for sale now so we might see ya at Ironman but maybe not either.In closing love this site. Watching and reading about all the racing has been fun, wish things were different but I know your better off not forcing it.Take care everyone good luck at the Ironman race should be a dandy..

Pappy
10-10-2005, 06:39 AM
very sorry to hear this, we will all keep you and your family in our thoughts. it was nice chatting with you all online and at the races!

LT80
10-10-2005, 08:53 AM
That's too bad. :(
Thunderisland came across some of my work at the sand drags. It was good to talk with him about all the racing and fun going on.
We'll miss ya bud! :)

MOD 50cc DAD
10-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Thunderisland,

What happened with the accident? 16 stitched sounds pretty serious.

I give you credit for recognizing when its time to get out.

Jim

thunderisland
10-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Thanks guys for the kind words and no that wasn't us who had the accident.Cain has just lost interest, football is more important to him right now which is fine just disappointing.LT80 my youngest son still likes to drag so I'm sure we'll see some of your quads along the way.Who knows, the way kids change we might be back into it next season with my younger son Caleb.Keep racing kids you are the future of the sport.

Arctic Cat Dad
10-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Rich I hate to hear this. But you can't make them do it if they don't want to. It was nice meeting you. I asked hr15 where you were. Hope to see ya back soon. You may never know Caleb may want to race. Hope we meet again. Heck I was gonna hit ya up to stay in Indiana. Just kidding.