PDA

View Full Version : Ngk Br8eix

250r4life
10-10-2005, 04:47 AM
i was talking with a builder the other day and he said these (NGK BR8EIX) are great plugs and that he has seen them on a dyno that they are better... ive just always run the b8es... anybody have any thoughts/inputs/facts on the br8eix? i'd appreciate it...

zedicus00
10-10-2005, 07:00 AM
thats the iridium right? i run a 5 iridium. you will NEVER foul it unless maybe you try too. i dunno bought gaining power by changing the plug but the spark does look a lill stronger.

XCredrider
10-10-2005, 02:51 PM
i run a b8es sometimes and sometimes a br8es.. the b8es fouls too easily and you can never idle around at all with one of those. what is the most foul resistant plug that is equal in heat to the b8es? there was also a thread onhere a while ago where they tested a bunch of spark plugs on the same bike and they did not get any more performance out of 1 than the other. maybe alittle but so minimalo you would never knkow.

methyman
10-10-2005, 04:44 PM
I run a B8EGV. Small electrode I never foul plugs at all. Got to keep your R tuned corectly. Never know when a Banshee want to get its butt spanked. LOL:blah:

250r4life
10-10-2005, 05:22 PM
i dont have a problem with fouling plugs- i think ive fouled one in the last year... i can put around or do whatever, my bike runs and is tuned great, so fouling plugs isnt an issue at all... i also change them periodically just as normal maintenance... my question is if they perform better... zedicuz says it looks a little stronger, and having a better/stronger spark can only help my performance... so any thoughts in regards to performance?

georgedoggy
10-11-2005, 01:19 AM
there a real good plug. i run the br9eix iridium and just replaced it after a year for no reason other than for the hell of it. They last for ever and give great performance. go for it.

racerx573
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I run a BR8EVX haven't fouled one yet. They will run you about 12 bucks though.