PDA

View Full Version : Huevos = copycats

Jake250ex
10-09-2005, 07:55 PM
I started out wathcing the Huevos videos and thought they were great, then a while later I hear the Crusty Demons of Dirt videos are good so I got a few. Now after wathcing crustys, everything from them is put into the next Huevos video. The videos could be identical other than the fact that the quad riders aren't as crazy as the bike riders. Pretty cheap way to do things.

Pappy
10-09-2005, 08:06 PM
the quads have been following the bikes since 4 wheels touched dirt. its only natural to film what the quads are doing even if it is in the same realm as the bikes.

ofcourse we all know it takes more nuts to ride a quad then a silly bike anyway:D :blah:

Jake250ex
10-09-2005, 08:08 PM
ofcourse we all know it takes more nuts to ride a quad then a silly bike anyway

haha lmao

but still the could at least choose diferent music and riding spots :ermm:

Hondadudeehhhh
10-09-2005, 08:09 PM
it could be the same editor or similar editors?

JUSTINcredible
10-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
haha lmao

but still the could at least choose diferent music and riding spots :ermm:

next time maybe they will film it with classical music and go riding around in circles

SRH
10-09-2005, 08:17 PM
all of the crustys are good especially the earlier ones, no quad video is yet to compare, but the new akraix vid is sure to give it a run

1BADYFZ
10-09-2005, 08:37 PM
wes did a kickass job with huevos 7 no other quad vid compares

SRH
10-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by 1BADYFZ
wes did a kickass job with huevos 7 no other quad vid compares

haha yet:blah:

1BADYFZ
10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
hopefully the akraix has more then just flips and jumps

what was nice about 7 is that it had a little bit of everything

hondaracer305
10-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 1BADYFZ
hopefully the akraix has more then just flips and jumps

Only one way to find out :devil:

FoxRacing81
10-10-2005, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
next time maybe they will film it with classical music and go riding around in circles

lmfao!

I dunno...the crusty vids are sick, but I enjoy watching the huevos series more.

Honda TRX250ex
10-10-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible

that could be awesome so now we could sip are tea and watch the movie :eek2:

muddy400EX
10-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by SRH
all of the crustys are good especially the earlier ones, no quad video is yet to compare, but the new akraix vid is sure to give it a run

when does the akraix vid come out

Mxjunkie
10-10-2005, 12:08 PM
huevos does sections instead of just all mixed togather like crustys so they dont copy really..

Heres a part from h5

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7334489887676945051&q=huevos

and h7

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6401064628783902785&q=atv

jwick07
10-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Is is just me or does anyone else while watching huevos 7 like listening to the Wes Miller comentary better then the music, the music just wears on my country boy butt after awhile, I can only take so much.

bwamos
10-10-2005, 01:12 PM
The old Quatros Locos video is still my favorite. It had a little bit of everything.

The huevos videos are alright.. but you can only show the same trick so many times before it gets redundant. I havent seen Huevos6 or 7 but the others were just doing the same things at 5 different tracks. They needed to mix it up more, IMHO.

RaptorRacer45
10-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
Is is just me or does anyone else while watching huevos 7 like listening to the Wes Miller comentary better then the music, the music just wears on my country boy butt after awhile, I can only take so much.

I Agree 100%....for some more Quad movies with a country touch to em feel free 2 check out http://www.takeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283&mforum=ecoratv

This might be more your taste of music....its my riding group and were into puttin Country back into some ridin:D

Jake250ex
10-10-2005, 01:48 PM

I never said the music was bad, although I could think of some things that weren't so confined to one particular group and everyone would enjoy more...

and what do you guys mean huevos has such a variety of riding? 90% of all thier movies are FMX/MX. I know by my posts it sounds like I hate Huevos, I dont. But, I think there is alot of room for improvement.

zeppelin
10-10-2005, 01:57 PM
i love the huevos sereis, they are so much better than crusty or any other vids ive seen, its just better editing and special effects like syncronization that wes does better than anyone else, btw does any one on here have huevos 1 or 2 and bear share, i have never been able to see the first two 'cause i dont have any shops around here who have them and ive never seen then on the net

jwick07
10-10-2005, 02:20 PM
zeppelin you can order a box set of 1-3 from rockymt ATV

Hondadudeehhhh
10-10-2005, 04:36 PM

and what do you guys mean huevos has such a variety of riding? 90% of all thier movies are FMX/MX. I know by my posts it sounds like I hate Huevos, I dont. But, I think there is alot of room for improvement.

yeah because they dont have xc, ice racing, freeriding, single rider segments.... :huh what else do you want? I think the huevos videos are sweet but i easily get bored with quad videos because the lack of ability to hit huuuuuge natural jumps. i relize matt coulter hit that massive natural jump on the banshee but when was the last time someone did a jump like that on a quad?

hondaracer305
10-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
when does the akraix vid come out

November, it should definatly please all types of riders :)

Hondadudeehhhh
10-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
November, it should definatly please all types of riders :)

i hope steve weissinger isnt in it.... :o

hondaracer305
10-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i hope steve weissinger isnt in it.... :o

he's such a goon :chinese:

Mxjunkie
10-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
he's such a goon :chinese:

I herd some stories.. him in a bathroom with derek and dan on the road.. it gets a little to dirty for the site.. :chinese:

DVS_Freestyler
10-10-2005, 09:11 PM
haha yeah i think everyone will enjoy our DVD. yes the same freestyle sutff of ramps gets boring, we know that and we do it for a living.. we have a lot of difrent riding... ramps, natural, man made hits, locations, and i guarantee our video will not have screaming in your ears till you cant hear music. as much as we love it, most of our viewers wont!! haha crazy backflip attempts, some good, some gone totally terrible, big crowds, crusty tour, sleds, dirtbikes, big names, you name it its got it. we wont put this video out untill its perfect.... thats a promise!!

Derek G
Akraix.com

hondaracer305
10-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
crazy backflip attempts, some good, some gone totally terrible

Derek G
Akraix.com

think i know who your talkin about there :eek: pond+me=concussion :chinese:

sampleez
10-10-2005, 10:07 PM
90% of all thier movies are FMX/MX.

what more could you want ? :devil:

86350x
10-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
haha yeah i think everyone will enjoy our DVD. yes the same freestyle sutff of ramps gets boring, we know that and we do it for a living.. we have a lot of difrent riding... ramps, natural, man made hits, locations, and i guarantee our video will not have screaming in your ears till you cant hear music. as much as we love it, most of our viewers wont!! haha crazy backflip attempts, some good, some gone totally terrible, big crowds, crusty tour, sleds, dirtbikes, big names, you name it its got it. we wont put this video out untill its perfect.... thats a promise!!

Derek G
Akraix.com

Cool, some of h7's music wasn't bad. Other parts of it were down right horrible. Like the glen helan segment. I had to hit the mute button. If the vid is everything you say it is, it will sell well and I will buy those instead from now on. Offer up an option for us to hear the yelling and the motors. A couple of sound track options would be awesome. Big names don't mean much to me, everyone is a no namer at one time or another.

DVS_Freestyler
10-11-2005, 02:40 AM
pastrana is the biggest name in whatever you do.. hahah

racerx573
10-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
The old Quatros Locos video is still my favorite. It had a little bit of everything.

The huevos videos are alright.. but you can only show the same trick so many times before it gets redundant. I havent seen Huevos6 or 7 but the others were just doing the same things at 5 different tracks. They needed to mix it up more, IMHO.

QUATROS!! HELL YEAH!! I like H1 & H2 better.. H3 they might as well have called it the Dana Creech show, 4-7 is all the same crap over & over, I would rather see big air racing action than freakin tricks anyday... 1 freestyle segment is enough..

FoxRacing81
10-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Hey guys, no one said you HAD to watch any quad movie.

The Akraix vid sounds awesome, as long as the music is decent and everything is what you say, it should be the best so far. Most of the Huevos had good songs, but sometime I don't know what they we're thinking.

Most of my friends hate heavy metal in riding videos, but I don't see how they do! Most of the time, heavy metal fits like soo good with hardcore riding....I hate seeing soft music in riding videos...no matter how big the riders are going, it still makes me feel like I am watching a bunch of *****'s ride around because the music is just so calm and easy. The old Crustys vid's with Metallica...I don't think you can get much better then that...

Hopefully the new Akraix Vid and Huevos 8 will be out soon.

SRH
10-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
I Agree 100%....for some more Quad movies with a country touch to em feel free 2 check out http://www.takeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283&mforum=ecoratv

This might be more your taste of music....its my riding group and were into puttin Country back into some ridin:D

quads need to drop the whole country touch and they will get bigger...thank god, or at least lets hope so, u cant have some hill billy image if you wanan be taken seriously as a whole

Honda TRX250ex
10-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by SRH
quads need to drop the whole country touch and they will get bigger...thank god, or at least lets hope so, u cant have some hill billy image if you wanan be taken seriously as a whole
are you making fun of us red necks?:(

10-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by SRH
I agree 100%...

RaptorRacer45
10-12-2005, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
are you making fun of us red necks?:(

Hey there unique. and it wasnt ment 2 make us look like prefessionals, were just a group havin fun...we mix our music but not everyone can take the Angry White man screamin for an hour straight:macho

SRH
10-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
Hey there unique. and it wasnt ment 2 make us look like prefessionals, were just a group havin fun...we mix our music but not everyone can take the Angry White man screamin for an hour straight:macho

i wasnt talking about your video just the idea, country music is just a sad white man crying for a hour straight haha

RaptorRacer45
10-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Well as i usually say...i appreciate ANY feedback even if it is negitive...anyway I love my Country music, u dont have 2 but thats why we hve opinions:D