PDA

View Full Version : tcs suspension

kendog57
10-09-2005, 07:13 PM
just wondered if anyone has used them. do they have a rebound and compression shocks. i have had pep zps stock length just wanted to try something differnet. let me know if u ahve used them any help will be great the lt version

thanks

TBD
10-10-2005, 07:41 AM
I have used TCS for along time and have never had a failure. The valving is always good. When we have recieved Elkas to try they always work better after TCS valves them. They have compression only at this time.

gimp419
10-10-2005, 07:57 AM
I really liked the TCS shocks on my Z. They seem to work just as good as the Elkas maybe not quite on par with Axis but they are definately the best shock for the money right now. IMO.

LT250Racer609
10-10-2005, 09:35 PM
i have TCS ZPS shocks all around....i love them and will not own a diff shock

400grl
10-11-2005, 10:44 AM
I have TCS LT triple rates on the front and the rear TCS YFZ re-build on the rear - EXCELLENT SHOCKS!!!! I love them - I have NO need to buy a new rear shock - my rear rebuild is amazing.....the fronts are awesome and valved perfectly for me. My husband also has the TCS LT's....just like mine. He came off of a full set of AXIS shocks....and he says his TCS feel just as good if not better. Paired with the Rated X Motorsports a-arms we both run, I couldn't ask for a better suspension setup........