PDA

View Full Version : engine question

Ruby Soho
10-09-2005, 06:02 PM
well i got some gas from my friend today, and he got a carten, we filled it up, but there was a little bit of milk left in it, we put it in the quad and it ran fine, (we didnt know till later on) and then i looked in there carten and there was some milk (with some gas)

is it bad for the engine?

there wasnt much

JOEX
10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Was it skim, 1%, 2% or whole milk? If it was skim or 1% I think you'll be ok, anything more you might run the risk of fouling the plug due to the extra fat in the richer milks.:chinese:

ZeroLogic
10-09-2005, 09:27 PM
JOEX gets the dairy award for today!!

Ruby Soho
10-10-2005, 07:46 AM
im pretty sure its 1%, and there wasnt much at all, picture when you finish a soda bottle, and the little bit thats on the bottom, but less

i have another question, my bike has a kickstart+electric start, and the kick works perfect. although the electric doesnt catch, or start or anything, only after its been running. is that the spark plug? or something else?

ZeroLogic
10-10-2005, 01:10 PM
sounds like the battery is dieing and when you run it for a while your machine recharges the battery

coolex
10-11-2005, 04:03 PM
the milk wont hurt it. it probaly just burnt it off and as for the electric starter get a new battery