10-09-2005, 02:31 PM
muaha cowboys are up 14-0 in the first!

hondarider2500
10-09-2005, 02:58 PM
hahaha i hate the eagles

17-0

RaptorRacer45
10-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Dad likes the Cowboys so i guess i do also.....i only fall back 2 watchin football when Nascars over

Giz400ex
10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
I don't like either one but I'm rooting for the "birds"! I'm a die-hard hate Cowboys fan!:D

FreekShow
10-09-2005, 03:56 PM
well I hate to tell ya, there is feathers flying because the eagles are getting whooped. 27-3 half

honduh440
10-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Im a big cowboys fan but a bigger Astros fan. If they dont score here in a second im gonna fall over and die

Giz400ex
10-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
Im a big cowboys fan but a bigger Astros fan. If they dont score here in a second im gonna fall over and die Well, the Astros did it:D Thank God:cool:

4oorider
10-09-2005, 05:41 PM
over now, 33-10 i believe

Matt37
10-09-2005, 05:43 PM
This game was ****in ridiculious.

Eagles special teams sucked, defense sucked, offense sucked, Mcnabb sucked, Owens sucked, LJ sucked, Westbrook sucked, special teams is horendous... I mean can we get a ****in decent kick return, Dextor Whynn has no energy in his kick returns at all. the whole ****in team sucked. And for christ sake can we run the god damn ball. 80% pass rating with a beat up QB is not going to cut it. And Reid has to cut with this damn play action fake ****..... no one buys it Andy!!

and Joe Banner has the balls to sit at the game knowing we have holes that are not filled and are still sitting here 12 million dollars under the cap doing jack ****.

We let Corey Simon go.

We let Ike Reese go.

and for what, how about we use some of that 12 mil and help stop the run.

Philly fans are furious after this loss. This hurts more than the Pitts. loss last year. Because at least that was to a Super Bowl caliber team.

The Cowboys suck, Bledsoe is washed up and Keyshawn Johnson is more of a cancer than Owens is.

Sorry, had to vent.

Well, atleast there are 11 more weeks left.

kwatts400
10-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Todays loss hurts, off week this week will help with the injuries.

Astros win over the Braves has things looking up, an Angels win over the Spanks will make for a good day!:macho

Matt37
10-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by kwatts400
Todays loss hurts, off week this week will help with the injuries.

Astros win over the Braves has things looking up, an Angels win over the Spanks will make for a good day!:macho

Yea.

Iam just furious, Our special teams is horendous.

The only one on the whole team with heart is B. Dawk.

But I agree, seeing the Yanks get spanked would make me feel better.

Mxjunkie
10-09-2005, 06:23 PM
them birds better get their ***'s in gear before I go huntin! :mad: :grr: :cuss:

wantablaster
10-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
The Cowboys suck, Bledsoe is washed up and Keyshawn Johnson is more of a cancer than Owens is.
Sorry, had to vent.

If they suck so bad why did they beat the eafles so easily how is drew bledsoe washed up hes having a good season and wheere was the great owens that game he couldnt do a thing. THe eagles whole offense couldnt do a thing against dallas's defense and they couldnt stop drew bledsoe they couldnt stop the offense period. Even the eagles special teams couldnt stop dallas's special team. Dallas played a great game and worked as a team great.
If dallas sucks so bad then this must make the eagles a terrible team. GO COWBOYS

honduh440
10-09-2005, 10:06 PM
I ****ING HATE THE EAGLES!!!!!!

Butters
10-09-2005, 10:11 PM
wow this game sort of shocked me. i expected the eagles to do better than that. oh well i don't care for them anyways.

JUSTINcredible
10-09-2005, 10:45 PM
atleast your guys team isnt the vikings

FoxRacing81
10-10-2005, 06:56 AM
hmm...it kinda sucks. I picked Philly to win on my fantasy picks! Way to f-ck it up!!! I only got 4 right this week god damn it! :cuss:

Oh well, I think the best game of the week is tonight. Pittsburgh vs San Diego! I think it's time someone stops LT. :)

Matt37
10-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by wantablaster
If they suck so bad why did they beat the eafles so easily how is drew bledsoe washed up hes having a good season and wheere was the great owens that game he couldnt do a thing. THe eagles whole offense couldnt do a thing against dallas's defense and they couldnt stop drew bledsoe they couldnt stop the offense period. Even the eagles special teams couldnt stop dallas's special team. Dallas played a great game and worked as a team great.
If dallas sucks so bad then this must make the eagles a terrible team. GO COWBOYS

You live in Norsteast PA and your a Dallas fan????

Sorry, but unless you grew up in the Dallas area your a poser just like all the other people in the PA area that call themselves cowboy fans.

Now, all the cowboy fans are going to come out of no where, then in a few weeks once they realize that their team is average at best, They will start to die out. It happens every year and the Cowboys always end up finishing .500 or below.

Iam sure your a Yankees fan to after their big win last night right?.. go put your head down fraud.

jcv400ex
10-10-2005, 10:04 AM
You don't need to be from the area to be a fan. I'm a Bears fan down in Pennsylvania. And yes, I'm a Yankee fan too...wow, you must really hate me! :devil:

BTW, did someone tell you the Eagles got spanked?!

MOFO
10-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
You don't need to be from the area to be a fan. I'm a Bears fan down in Pennsylvania. And yes, I'm a Yankee fan too...wow, you must really hate me! :devil:

I think your from "up" in PA.... :D

Matt37
10-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex

Iam not going to stick up for the eagles, They are garbage.

But unless you were at one point from the Dallas area, why would you like the Cowboys???? I mean to me that makes no sense.

I think people do it just to get under the eagles fans skin.

MOFO
10-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Iam not going to stick up for the eagles, They are garbage.

wait, but I thought you were a fan? I know when the Steelers lose a game, I dont just up and say they are garbage like that. Sure there are times were I am not happy with them and feel they made some bad move's but you always support your team.

Are they not garbage when they only win a game?

jcv400ex
10-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Well there is alot of Raiders fans around here, a local kid played for them. I became a Bears fan in 85 when they won the superbowl.....I was 9, and Singletary was the man.

I guess I am "up" in PA from Philli! I don't know what it is about the Eagles, you either hate them or love them. It's funny like that. I can watch and root for the Steelers, I just can't get into the Eagles. But my dad is a Cowboys fan, so I might have been brainwashed! lol

FoxRacing81
10-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah, since when did you have to from the area to like a team or your a poser?

I have always been a Raiders fan, also. I guess I'm a poser?

Matt37
10-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
wait, but I thought you were a fan? I know when the Steelers lose a game, I dont just up and say they are garbage like that. Sure there are times were I am not happy with them and feel they made some bad move's but you always support your team.

Are they not garbage when they only win a game?

Yes, untill they prove me other wise they are garbage.

They lose to a average Atlanta team in week 1.

week 2 was a wash because it was against SF

week 3 they barely beat Oakland who are just ok

week 4 they have to come back after taking half the game to wake up and KC practically handed them that game

and then in week 5 they get blown out by a VERY average Dallas team... NY is better than Dallas so unless we get it together forget the playoffs.

Originally posted by FoxRacing81
Yeah, since when did you have to from the area to like a team or your a poser?

I have always been a Raiders fan, also. I guess I'm a poser?

No, your not a poser.

maybe I am just alittle jaded after seeing cowboy fans come out of the woodwork after a big one and then go back in their holes once they lose a few games thats all.

There are a lot of people in the Philly area that are so called Dallas fans just to get under the skin of eagles fans.

m_townsgreatest
10-10-2005, 01:45 PM
the game was just straight up horrible!eagles shoulda won but they played ****in ***ty

wantablaster
10-10-2005, 03:24 PM
You live in Norsteast PA and your a Dallas fan????
Sorry, but unless you grew up in the Dallas area your a poser just like all the other people in the PA area that call themselves cowboy fans.
Now, all the cowboy fans are going to come out of no where, then in a few weeks once they realize that their team is average at best, They will start to die out. It happens every year and the Cowboys always end up finishing .500 or below.
Iam sure your a Yankees fan to after their big win last night right?.. go put your head down fraud.
yes i am a dallas fan i have always liked them that dosent make me a poser because i like a team from out of state and i hate the yankees im a boston fan and im not a poser for liking them either. You dont just need to like the team that is from your state.And we will see what happens maybe the cowboys will die out at the end of the year. But just because they have the past few years dosent mean they will this year. They still beat the eagles though
And even if they die out we still have more super bowl rings:blah:

JRDrider22
10-10-2005, 04:02 PM
alright im a eagles fan, but ill give to dallas. dallas played their game. did philly, NO. dallas came pumped. bill parcells made good plays and in perfect oppertunities. julius jones had a good game. all of dallas wanted this game more. thats what it came down to. philly didnt want it as bad, and it prooves it in the standings.

Giz400ex
10-10-2005, 05:09 PM
[B

But I agree, seeing the Yanks get spanked would make me feel better. [/B] Well, I guess you were really pissed last night:D

FreekShow
10-10-2005, 05:26 PM
haha Matt, words cannot describe how god damn stupid you sound. THE EAGLES GOT SPANKED, ASSES HANDED TO THEM, KNOCKED THE **** OUT. ACCEPT IT. STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND FACE THE FACTS. DREW BLEDSOE SUCKS AND IS WASHED UP???? CHECK OUT HIS STATS SO FAR THIS YEAR. JUST BECAUSE THE EAGLES GOT SHUT DOWN DOESNT MEAN U HAVE TO THROW A HISSY FIT. BTW, ARE U RETARDED? U DONT HAVE TO BE FROM AN AREA TO BE A FAN OF THAT AREA.... wow, you need to get laid or something man.:ermm:

oh yeah, if the cowboys suck so bad then how the hell did they CRUSH, lemme say that again..... CRUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSHH the eagles? your saying that the eagles suck even worse.

haha, time to change ur avatar buddy.;)

Matt37
10-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
haha Matt, words cannot describe how god damn stupid you sound. THE EAGLES GOT SPANKED, ASSES HANDED TO THEM, KNOCKED THE **** OUT. ACCEPT IT. STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND FACE THE FACTS. DREW BLEDSOE SUCKS AND IS WASHED UP???? CHECK OUT HIS STATS SO FAR THIS YEAR. JUST BECAUSE THE EAGLES GOT SHUT DOWN DOESNT MEAN U HAVE TO THROW A HISSY FIT. BTW, ARE U RETARDED? U DONT HAVE TO BE FROM AN AREA TO BE A FAN OF THAT AREA.... wow, you need to get laid or something man.:ermm:

oh yeah, if the cowboys suck so bad then how the hell did they CRUSH, lemme say that again..... CRUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSHH the eagles? your saying that the eagles suck even worse.

haha, time to change ur avatar buddy.;)

First of all, there is a button to the left of the A on your keyboard. Push it please

Second of all, I am not making excuses. I know the Eagles played probably their worst game in the Andy Reid era.

And I stand by what I say, The Cowgirls are a .500 team at most, and Bledsoe is washed up and Keyshawn Johnson is the biggest whinner in the NFL. And they will lose to the Giants next weekend.

By the way, how old are you?

FreekShow
10-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Add another one to the win column. Cowboys beat the Giants 16-13 in overtime.:devil:

crday98
10-16-2005, 08:50 PM
And I stand by what I say, The Cowgirls are a .500 team at most, they will lose to the Giants next weekend.
do you need some help prying that foot out of your mouth???:D

rmz250
10-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Bledsoe sucks. Hes was blew it for the bills.

JKWGA400EX
10-16-2005, 10:21 PM
i think the cowboys r getting better.they keep playing like this and they will get very good again,lets just hope it will last.

-jared

FreekShow
10-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by rmz250
Bledsoe sucks. Hes was blew it for the bills.

um, who cares about the bills, bledsoe playing for the bills, what happened with him and the bills, this is 2005. He plays for the cowboys and is playing very good this year. So run along now and celebrate on your bill's victory:ermm:

rmz250
10-17-2005, 12:54 PM
um, who cares about the bills, bledsoe playing for the bills, what happened with him and the bills, this is 2005. He plays for the cowboys and is playing very good this year. So run along now and celebrate on your bill's victory:ermm:

cowboys suck so um, who cares go ride ur anal boss.

FreekShow
10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
I just got back from riding it thank you for the suggestion anyways. BTW im pretty sure the cowboys beat the eagles, crushed em actually, then the giants thsi week, and yet u say they suck? haha ur not worth the time to explain it:rolleyes:

BTW if your gonna be a cock, there is a forum for dirtbike riders. Go find it buddy.

Matt37
10-23-2005, 05:10 PM
I just got back from riding it thank you for the suggestion anyways. BTW im pretty sure the cowboys beat the eagles, crushed em actually, then the giants thsi week, and yet u say they suck? haha ur not worth the time to explain it:rolleyes:

BTW if your gonna be a cock, there is a forum for dirtbike riders. Go find it buddy.

HAHAHAHA, I am glad I found this thread.

Hows it going FreekShow, did you happen to see the "boys" game today.

Let me tell you what happened, your washed up QB threw an INT with 5 seconds left to set up the winning FG. They let up 10 points in 45 seconds.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Dallas Sucks.. can not even beat Seattle.

Now, go crawl back in your hole with all the other Dallas fans... Pansy!

FreekShow
10-23-2005, 06:00 PM
oh im so glad to see your back. BTW u eating those comments that the cowboys wouldnt beat the giants? huh? noooo of course u dont have anything to say about taht after making urself look stupid when dallas beat them. wow who cares, they got beat by the seahawks. A mistake by Bledsoe lost them the game. No excuses here. Oh by the way, only 3 more weeks till the BOYS hand the eagles their asses again.

Matt37
10-23-2005, 06:10 PM
oh im so glad to see your back. BTW u eating those comments that the cowboys wouldnt beat the giants? huh? noooo of course u dont have anything to say about taht after making urself look stupid when dallas beat them. wow who cares, they got beat by the seahawks. A mistake by Bledsoe lost them the game. No excuses here. Oh by the way, only 3 more weeks till the BOYS hand the eagles their asses again.

Shut up moron.

FreekShow
10-23-2005, 07:16 PM
haha whats the matter? got nothing to say now that ur proved wrong?