PDA

View Full Version : I need help FAST!!

Mxjunkie
10-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Guys I was riding my shee at my friends house like I allways do not even getting on it, I was in 3rd gear and it only has 3rd and 4th gear now, It will not start now, I put almost 2,500 in the motor I am PRAYING its not blown HELP please.. My dads gonna kill me :(

when you shift it feels like it goes up like 2 gears at a time from 3rd to what ever gear it goes into, and down shifting it WILL not shift anymore

please anyone that knows about this help

thrasher_ex
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
my friend had similar shifting problems with his banshee, except he couldnt shift at all....there was some nut that came loose and got stuck in the tranny gears. check them.

DH400EX
10-09-2005, 01:55 PM
might just be a shift fork. One broke in my tranny and it wouldnt let me go into 3rd.

tater_kamik
10-09-2005, 02:09 PM
definately sounds like you need to have a look at your tranny. i wouldnt say its anyones fault, sh** happens, tell your dad that!:D
does it even try to start??

Mxjunkie
10-09-2005, 02:11 PM
He's not as mad as I thought he would be, he said he knew it was only a matter of time before it broke a shift fork or the tranny, I guess I have to go rip the motor out now and take it to b&b for round 2 :ermm:

he broke shift forks in his harley at the track so if he gets on my case again I'll tell him hes not perfect either lol..

tater_kamik
10-09-2005, 02:16 PM
atleast he will understand! have you told him yet? im sure he can probably diagnose it pretty easily with your shee right there

Mxjunkie
10-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I told him I thought it was the shift forks and he looked at it and agreed, we pretty much think it broke both shift forks and or the drum. soo I guess I'm going to rip the motor out tonight and see if its something me and my dad can do here at the house.

I think I'm more upset about my one friend being a dickhead then anything wouldnt you give someone a ride home as a favor, he made me give him 10 dollars for fuggin gas.

NacsMXer
10-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I told him I thought it was the shift forks and he looked at it and agreed, we pretty much think it broke both shift forks and or the drum. soo I guess I'm going to rip the motor out tonight and see if its something me and my dad can do here at the house.

I think I'm more upset about my one friend being a dickhead then anything wouldnt you give someone a ride home as a favor, he made me give him 10 dollars for fuggin gas.

Ha, what a d!ck. Doesn't sound like much of a friend. Good luck with the diagnosis and getting your shee up and running again :scary: :devil: :)

tater_kamik
10-09-2005, 04:00 PM
wow, that is screwed! one of my buddies got mine impounded and i thought it was funny, but all i told him was atleast he didnt go to jail... wonder what your buddy would do in that situation??

Mxjunkie
10-09-2005, 04:01 PM
idk wait till his quad breaks down I'm not helping or fixing another one of his things ;)

only about 2 of my friends were actually worried about it and helped me, the kid who brought me home yelled at me for having an short fuse and wanted to fight, what does he expect my quads all jacked up..

Choose your buddys wisely.. :o

tater_kamik
10-09-2005, 04:07 PM
your not kidding! i know i get frustrated when mine will not work... but i will do anything to help a buddy out and get it started so i can show them whats up:devil:

Ghost-Rider
10-09-2005, 05:37 PM
wow that sux... i would threw him off his and said see ya in a few and gotton someonce else then came back and said ok now pay me it borke on your propertey its your fault... j/k but really how freakin stupid is he to yell n charge you for gas:ermm: