PDA

View Full Version : gncc utility class, whats popular?

450robot
10-09-2005, 10:02 AM
well, weve (me and my dad) have been looking into buying a utility to race in gncc next year along with my r, and we were wondering what most people were running out there?

i know penland and a couple others are now running the new brp 800's, but we dont wanna spend 8000 on a stock quad, then there is the bruteforce 750, but its still a lil to expensive

is the team green prairie still a good ute? or is it outdated?

and what about the new irs bruteforce 650? how do you think that would fare in the ute or ute mod class?

and what about the v-force (we really dont want one, just asking though) are they still as popular in gncc as they used to be? i remember seeing pics of gncc were there was a whole class that looked like it was for vforces

any help is appreciated as always
thanks guys

TheFontMaster
10-09-2005, 11:30 AM
I think it's the utility unlimited class that has the V-forces, At Unadilla, there was probably about 10 people running the v-force. I would love to set up a v-force for GNCC racing.

bigvforcer
10-10-2005, 03:59 PM
The prairie will probably be the best utility quad for GNCC racing for a while. The bombs are just that bombs. The V-force is one quad that will make you rethink what a sport quad should be like!