PDA

View Full Version : Will doug and jerimiha race them stock

k&k_400ex_82
10-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Will doug gust and Jerimiha Jones race these suzukis stock.
(front end suspension etc.)

DaleJrFan
10-08-2005, 09:42 PM
my brother in law and i were having this argument the other day. i would think with their contracts with other aftermarket companies, they would stick their products on the quads. but suzuki claims they are "race ready" off the show room floor but we will have too see. i posted about this in other threads. if the 450 is so good, why upgrade it? only time will tell.

Out_Sider
10-09-2005, 08:24 AM
first off... learn how to spell, its Jeremiah

second... who knows? only time will tell when we see them racing.

Airik79mx
10-09-2005, 08:33 AM
I'm sure the quads will look stock but they will be worked over. Just like the dirt bike's. I hope nobody is stupid enough to think they will race them stock off the floor.

10-09-2005, 10:24 AM
it doesn't matter what they race...john natalie could be on a honda tricycle and still beat 'em both...i'm not saying this because i like natalie or don't like jones or gust, i'm saying this because it is a fact, natalie barring injury or major bike problems will easily win the points title again this year. easily the best rider on the pro circuit....take it to the bank!

protraxrptr17
10-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Natalie's going down this year. Team Suzuki will be on top again.

coryatver
10-09-2005, 11:34 AM
They are going to have yoshi exhuast systems, Elka noleen tuned shocks and aftermarket swingarm and a-arms. And they will probley have higher compression pistons and all the engine tricks. They said they are race ready for B class rider and A class rider with a few mods. But I am sure they will have the standard mx mods. The aftermarket stuff is just that much better they will be behind without it.

eagertorace
10-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Airik79mx
I'm sure the quads will look stock but they will be worked over. Just like the dirt bike's. I hope nobody is stupid enough to think they will race them stock off the floor.

If they race them stock, the shocks will be revalved for riders weight and etc.
I'm wondering what weight these shocks will be vavled for?
also 49" is good for mx tracks but not so good for xc racing.
I guess this quad was made for mx racing only?

Airik79mx
10-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by eagertorace
If they race them stock, the shocks will be revalved for riders weight and etc.
I'm wondering what weight these shocks will be vavled for?
also 49" is good for mx tracks but not so good for xc racing.
I guess this quad was made for mx racing only?

The main thing this quad is out for is to bring down the cost of racing mx. There are alot of people out there in the C, B and A classes that can't afford $15,000 on a quad but are good riders.
Now, hopefuly they can buy the LT-R, put a few parts on it and get the shocks set up to there specs and tear up the mx track.

Mx is growing fast and Suzuki is making it grow even faster with this quad.

Dale512
10-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah, Gust & Jones won't be racing these things stock. But With Revalved Shocks, Nerfs, Killswitch, Bars, Beadlocks, & Exhaust it will be extremely competitive in the lower classes.

ThumPIN_450R
10-09-2005, 04:27 PM
if you look on the pics at ******** from the suzuki release of gust's replica bike it has walsh stickers on the upper A-arms

beerock
10-09-2005, 04:36 PM
when i saw the specs of the LT I said to myself this thing is a out of the showroom racer.

its widt is 49" and has 18" rears stock. this bike will not be a all around bike stock, the 18's on the rear will be undesireable on trails IMHO. they will be getting stuck in sand etc..

ya gotta give it to suzuki for making the bike wide in a out of showroom bike!

Cdaleracer
10-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by protraxrptr17
Natalie's going down this year. Team Suzuki will be on top again.

I have got to agree!!! I believe Doug will be on a mission to take his title back from natalie!! And Jeramiah will be right on Doug's heels.

zeppelin
10-09-2005, 06:45 PM
there is no way it will be raced stock...... it needs nerfs :D

trx400exxracer
10-09-2005, 07:56 PM
I think they will race them mostly stock they of course have to have their suspension set up for them and they will probably have aftermarket tires,wheels, and exhaust and other things to fit their needs like handlebars and grips but I think they will race them mostly stock

protraxrptr17
10-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Cdaleracer
I have got to agree!!! I believe Doug will be on a mission to take his title back from natalie!! And Jeramiah will be right on Doug's heels.

I don't know??? Jeremiah is due for some wins. I'm all about some Doug Gust but I would really like to see Jones pull off another championship. Is it just me or does the LTR look like it fits his stlye much better than the LTZ? He just didn't look right on the LTZ to me.

k&k_400ex_82
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
jermiha jones has always been my personal favorite racer. He was one of last racers in the pro class still racing the 250r and that was pretty sweet. i think he cann really hang with them. i wish to see him win but i dont want to see any blow outs. i dislike that i love to see close racing action its awsome if he looses but its a close race thats even better then him blowing somone away.

and whn i said stock i meant there can be a pipe and stuff some work on the shocks. even your b riders get work on there aftermarket shocks. sometime. and ofcourse all your essential needs bars tires rims. i believe they will for the most part.

and those walsh stickers are because the stock suzuki a arms are designed by walsh racing. ;)

Cody_300ex
10-09-2005, 10:05 PM
No way.

CdaleXtreme
10-10-2005, 10:37 AM
If you dont think these things are going to be modified down to the last fender bolt, then you are mistaken.

They are going to massage every performance gain they can out of this thing.

The only question here to be asked is. "will the team Suzuki LTR's look stock?" and the answer is and easy yes.

Their whole schtick from the beggining is "race Ready", as long as they uphold the appearance of a somewhat stock LTR thats what they are going for.

Why would they put themselves at a disavantage, just to say they run stock parts. When in reality, they can get away with running a disguised aftermarket part, and still get the benefit of it looking stock, and being able to say its stock. Its a no-brainer.

CdaleXtreme
10-10-2005, 10:39 AM
and.... even after we are well into the 06 season there will be knuckleheads on here saying, "I told you they were going to race them stock"

When indeed, it they will be wolves in sheeps clothing. :rolleyes:

300ex_#387
10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
AMEN :D

10-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Cdaleracer

All rider man

hasbeenttduner
10-10-2005, 03:42 PM
This time last year all you herd was Doug can't be beat.
This year it's John.John will be very hard to beat but Gust will be faster.JJ will be faster.Brown will be faster.They will all step it up and I can't wait to see it.2006 will be awsome.

CdaleXtreme
10-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by protraxrptr17
I don't know??? Jeremiah is due for some wins. I'm all about some Doug Gust but I would really like to see Jones pull off another championship. Is it just me or does the LTR look like it fits his stlye much better than the LTZ? He just didn't look right on the LTZ to me.

Jones has a very very agressive style, which his low slung 250R could handle. the LTZ had to be finnessed and the engine had to be slightly babied to make it through an entire moto.

If the LTR is as good as they say it is he should be able to enter turns going 110 like he used to on the R.

I remember he crashed at high point in 03, he flipped it back over hopped on and took off, although he had a completely flat right rear tire. not to mention he still hucked the step up and continued to pass 12 riders. I believe we are going to see him on top alot this season.

protraxrptr17
10-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by CdaleXtreme

If the LTR is as good as they say it is he should be able to enter turns going 110 like he used to on the R.

My thoughts exactly. I love to watch the JJ section in H5. Oh how I hope he can get back to that style.

Cindi
10-10-2005, 10:44 PM
:D You guys are really funny. I love reading this when everyone thinks they know what is going on.

ThumPIN_450R
10-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Cindi
:D You guys are really funny. I love reading this when everyone thinks they know what is going on.

I bet you know what's going on, would you care to enlighten us? that way we can know what is going on. :D (this isn't meant to be a smart *** comment I really want to know what is going on)

slamdak8782
10-11-2005, 03:47 AM
To the guy that siad that natalie was easily the best rider. While he is a very good rider I think it is very crazy to say he is easily the best, Doug Gust was trying to win the championship with a compressed t7 vertebre not to mention a concussion that was blurring his vision. That guy is tough as nails and in top form he would whoop Natalies *****

popo
10-11-2005, 06:02 AM

Very true.....

Cody_300ex
10-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by slamdak8782
To the guy that siad that natalie was easily the best rider. While he is a very good rider I think it is very crazy to say he is easily the best, Doug Gust was trying to win the championship with a compressed t7 vertebre not to mention a concussion that was blurring his vision. That guy is tough as nails and in top form he would whoop Natalies *****

He had the first about 8 or 9 rounds to do that. He also had a tore ACL.

10-11-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm going for Jeremiah this year. I just have this feeling that he will dominate.

Luecker
10-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but I had read somewhere that the 450R's were pushing 60 hp this year. The Yoshi Z's were still a little above 50.

Doug and Jeremiah hung with Natalite being down 5 hp. Now the hp should be pretty close and the best riders will prevail.

We will just have to wait and see.:D

Dale512
10-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Don't forget how much older Gust is than Natalie...I think the way Gust rode in the 04 season was much more convincing and impressive than the way Natalie rode this season......Personally I wanna see Jones win another Championship.

CdaleXtreme
10-12-2005, 09:51 AM

I assume this is Cindi H.

Since you seem to be Condescending to us Suzuki fans for being excited and hoping for a good season for your man and Jeremiah, maybe you could let us in on your superior inside knowledge. Instead of just laughing at us.

protraxrptr17
10-12-2005, 06:34 PM

Since you seem to be Condescending to us Suzuki fans for being excited and hoping for a good season for your man and Jeremiah, maybe you could let us in on your superior inside knowledge. Instead of just laughing at us.

Even though I am a huge Suzuki/Gust/Jones/Hart fan, I must agree with you.

redrider9045
10-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Theres no way no matter how good they say the stock suszki is no pro will race it stock One lets say the ltz450 motor could keep up with a fully done 450r or yfz motor ( wont) why wouldnt they just drop a piston cam ignition stuff like that to blow the 450r and yfz away instead of just keeping up with them and exausht will pe put on and also airfliter look for the to be a yosh exausht probaly walsh frame mods( a-arms swingarm) and elka shocks

Cody_300ex
10-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by redrider9045
Theres no way no matter how good they say the stock suszki is no pro will race it stock One lets say the ltz450 motor could keep up with a fully done 450r or yfz motor ( wont) why wouldnt they just drop a piston cam ignition stuff like that to blow the 450r and yfz away instead of just keeping up with them and exausht will pe put on and also airfliter look for the to be a yosh exausht probaly walsh frame mods( a-arms swingarm) and elka shocks

He has a VERY good point there. You can always have a modded bike and it look completely stock, they could have the shocks worked over, internal motor mods, same design and color on misc componets but made out of a different material are just a few off the top of my head.

Luecker
10-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Do you guys realize this is MADE as a RACER off the showroom?

The swingarm is steel. The only reason to change it would be for front-rear weight bias.

A-Arms upper and lower are also steel.

Parts were made to be strong.

All you will be getting with aftermarket products is a name!! If they designed the stock parts right than you will not need to upgrade them unless the name on the part is important to you.

CdaleXtreme
10-13-2005, 03:25 PM
So the stock front and rear geometry cant possibly be improved upon? You cant make it more durable and work better. What about a Pro-trax front end with the spindles. That will be an improvement, because of the zero bind factor.

You grandfather was probably one of those guys that wanted to close the US patent office in the mid 1900's !!! :macho

Airik79mx
10-13-2005, 06:17 PM
So the stock front and rear geometry cant possibly be improved upon? You cant make it more durable and work better. What about a Pro-trax front end with the spindles. That will be an improvement, because of the zero bind factor.

You grandfather was probably one of those guys that wanted to close the US patent office in the mid 1900's !!! :macho

Go buy back your Dale with the Kory Ellis pro trax and ride that bucket of bolts.:eek: :eek:

brif
10-13-2005, 07:09 PM
I've been reading this thread and anxiously waiting for the zuk to get here so we can have some real info. I'm a fan of gust, and would love to see him win some more champianships. Being from wisconsin, it's like rooting for the home team.
The only thing I dislike about the info being released on the ltr, is now we have to listen to speculation for awhile til the actual machine gets here. As far as being raced stock or not or mildly modded is up in the air now. The thing most seem to forget is this machine is "suppose" to be unlike what we are used to.
Just because we have had to perform all these mods in the past doesn't mean we will have to do the same thing now. Some will change things and others not so much.

jason14x
10-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Guys , i can see all your points. We all have different opinions thats what makes us all individuals. But Like someone said this Quad is different from what we are used to . This machine is made as it is so that the recreational racer rider can take it and be competitive on it.

I agree with whoever it was that said it on here or another thread that the days of the "stock" classes will return. When i started racing 20 years ago(god thats scary ) there were stock classes and the race bikes didnt have the major chassis mods you see nowadays they had shocks and stuff but the swingarms were almost all stock as well as a-arms. Is this bike raceready to the super serious a-class and pro class racer .....by todays standards no but I think with the design and introduction of this bike todays standards may be changing . I know for a fact that as a B level rider the only way id change any of the suspension componenets (other than the shocks ) is if I damage them . I think we should all stop bashing and picking this thing apart as well as GUESSING whos gonna do what next season and enjoy where our sport is going right now.

Anyways thats my 2 cents . all have agood off season and I cant wait to get my hands on this thing....

Jason NEATV-MX

CdaleXtreme
10-14-2005, 10:24 AM
No bad blood here, just enjoying some bench racing thats all.

IMO it helps pass the time until it acutally gets here. :rolleyes:

CdaleXtreme
10-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Go buy back your Dale with the Kory Ellis pro trax and ride that bucket of bolts.:eek: :eek:

:mad: :mad: :mad: that Cdale still outhandled my 450R hands down! It just couldnt stay runnning for more than a few races! :ermm:

shakin
10-15-2005, 08:43 AM
John Natalie is good and I dont want to take anything away from him, but the guy that finished the overall right behind him (Doug Gust), was racing with a cracked vertibrae (sp?) in his back and a torn ACL in his knee. What is going to happen when next year rolls around and he is uninjured?

ThumPIN_450R
10-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by shakin
John Natalie is good and I dont want to take anything away from him, but the guy that finished the overall right behind him (Doug Gust), was racing with a cracked vertibrae (sp?) in his back and a torn ACL in his knee. What is going to happen when next year rolls around and he is uninjured?

I do beleive that natalie was beating Gust before he crashed and hurt himself. How did this become Natalie VS. JJ and gust thread any ways?

10-16-2005, 07:07 PM
I think it would be cool if suzuki gave one of them a little more money in their pocket to go stock for awhile just to show everyone how good they are stock

Also if u havent forgotten.. honda has an 06 quad that is just as good as that suzuki so the races probly wont be much different.. n dont forget yamahas 06 ;)

redrider9045
10-16-2005, 07:15 PM
That a very good point but if you look at it also the 06 honda its not gonna be that much diffrent from the 05 when you put 30,000 into like the pros itll run the same

xx3003xrdrxx
10-16-2005, 07:57 PM
yah really , if you put 30,000 dollars into anything it will pretty much be amazing

300ex_#387
10-17-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm pretty sure dough and jeremiah both got a lot of contracts with companies so i dont think they would race them stock it wouldnt be fair to there sponsers....

k&k_400ex_82
10-17-2005, 05:30 PM
yes they may work on the shocks send them to noleen and wat not but still thats a stock shock and that is unbelieveable. i guess we cant make assumptions but its fun. and lets say this does happen they race them with stock parts and its succesful. them honda, yamaha etc. will have to step up and bring more and more to the table. sooner pr later we may be on to a class raceable machines at stock level. "if" suzuki is succesful with there quad its gonna be great.

and i dont think the sponsor thing is a problem like elka and stuff because the fact is they have a factory sponsorship if suzuki says race this bike stock and "if" its compatible like that theyll drop those sponsors cause being a factory rider is rare. there is a selected few among the factory riders and you wouldnt want to give that up for other sponsors.

CdaleXtreme
10-19-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01

Also if u havent forgotten.. honda has an 06 quad that is just as good as that suzuki so the races probly wont be much different.. n dont forget yamahas 06 ;)

:huh Your crazy, what in comparsion of either model comes close to the LTR for MX ready performance?

Sure if you Scrub them down with $30 K anything can become competitive. But if you think they are in the same league stock for stock you need more help than can be given here.
:macho

ThumPIN_450R
10-19-2005, 10:35 AM
:huh Your crazy, what in comparsion of either model comes close to the LTR for MX ready performance?

how do you know this? nobody has ever ridden one and you can compare spec sheets all day and the only thing that will matter is how they perform on the track. I'm sure the new LTR will blow the yammy and the honda out of the water stock for stock but until I ride one I'm not gonna say if it's better or not.

440exnacsracer
10-20-2005, 08:19 PM
i voted for the third, cause i dont have a clue, though gusts GF was on here and said it would be mostly stock, even shocks

tido450
10-22-2005, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Out_Sider
[B]first off... learn how to spell, its Jeremiah

your a jagoff

pigeon-13
10-22-2005, 07:14 PM
have you ever heard off Joe Byrd thats next years champ and the best rider on the track today sorry all you yellow terds. Oh ya i ride blue but speak the truth.

ThumPIN_450R
10-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by pigeon-13
have you ever heard off Joe Byrd thats next years champ and the best rider on the track today sorry all you yellow terds. Oh ya i ride blue but speak the truth.

If every race was at lorretta lynns next year that may be true. Sorry to tell ya but I speak the the truth.

Ride1Rob
10-24-2005, 02:59 PM
You guys amaze me... Most of you anyway:rolleyes: . You're comparing a bike that hasn't entered one race or been seen competing against others as the best quad there is. Sure, w/ the arms, shocks, etc... it should handle better than the Yami or Honda stock. I applaud Suzuki for what they're doing. That makes ATVing better for us (The Consumer) But until you actually have one or see one race on the track, that bike is the slowest of the 3 til someone proves otherwise :p. And for the question at hand NO!!! It won't be the same setup you purchase from your stealership:tired:

coryatver
10-24-2005, 05:08 PM
No one is going to catch Natalie now. He got a taste and it just made him more hungry! Go Natalie!

JH_Racing188
11-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
No one is going to catch Natalie now. He got a taste and it just made him more hungry! Go Natalie!

THANK YOU!!! No one trains and rides harder than natalie..... gust had a handfull of rounds to try and beat natalie and so did JJ! Why does everyone think that gust will be unstoppable these bikes are gonna have prblems just like the yamaha's did 2 years ago... we'll just see how everything turns out and i couldnt want more for jones and gust to DNF' this year.... Natalies is the best on and OFF the track something the other guys could learn!

EvilJester400EX
11-02-2005, 03:44 PM
K&K 400ex, you should be shot for your poor spelling.

Cindi
11-06-2005, 04:43 PM

I'm not meaning that to be rude. I do think it is funny though when some post "I know there not running it stock and I know that". In all reality really the only ones that know is Team Suzuki. They will test and test and see what works best. Will it be 100% stock? NO! You have to put nerfs and a kill switch on it. As for anything else we will all find out at the first indoor. As for who's the best riders? They are all great riders. Some have better luck. Doug has 2 crashes and only got 4 points in those 2 races and raced injured. It would have been interesting if Doug was 100% all season. I will quote and article from ATV Sport Magazine.

" A Tale Of Two Seasons" THESE ARE FACTS

Natalie finshed 2nd to Gust in 04 more than 100 points out of 1st place. Without winning an overall, Gust was 2nd in points to Natalie. He missed the championship by 45 points and missed round 9.

We combined the total points and numbers of wins over Natalie and Gust for 04 and 05. They are the ONLY two pros to break the 450 point mark and record more than two wins, when we combined the last two seasons. Gust outpaced Natalie over the two-year span by recording 19 podiums in 23 rounds(he missed round 9 this year) and placing second 9 times. Natalie was no sluch, earning podiums in half of the 24 races and tallying two seconds to go with his 8 overalls. Here's the breakdown:

Gust 340 total points 2004 with 8 wins
216 total points 2005
TOTAL POINTS 04 - 05 = 556
TOTAL WINS 04 & 05 = 8

Natalie 230 total points 2004 1 win
261 total points 2005 7 wins
TOTAL POINTS 04 - 05 491
TOTAL WINS 04 & 05 = 8

Gust = 8 wins. Total points 556
Natalie = 8 wins. Total points 491

65 points difference in Gust's favor
Equal wins

I'd say it is going to one hell of a season to watch.

Cindi
11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
I think it would be cool if suzuki gave one of them a little more money in their pocket to go stock for awhile just to show everyone how good they are stock

Have you ridden the new Suzuki to know that? Just wondering.

I would like to make a point here. You can't compare Apples to Bannana's correct? Then why is everyone trying to compare the Z-400 to the YFZ and the TRX?? Are they comparable? NO. If you want to compare an Apple to an Apple then the only way to do that is compare the Z-400 and the 400EX. Do you see a Pro on a 400 EX? No. Why you ask? Two reasons. 1 - Why would they when they could run the TRX. Good Answer. 2 - They know that the 400EX would be tough to win on. Correct. OK now we are on the same page. Gust and Jones finished what place? 2nd and 3rd. If you guys compare the Z-400 (I think like 30HP Stock) to the YFZ and the TRX( 45hp stock) it is clearly not an equal bike. Why you ask. It is a 400 that needs to be built to a 450. You can only squeeze so much blood out of a turnip. You build a YFZ and a TRX you have way more room to work for higher HP. Right? Weight? I think the Z weights about 20+ LBS more then the YFZ & TRX. I think the ratio for that is 1 HP to 7 LBS. (I may be a little off) Ok see my point.

Lets say as some have said that the Honda is getting close to 60 HP. Lets say that Suzuki all built is getting 50 HP as some have said. 10 HP is huge. Then take the weight into the equation. Let say the Z-400 is 21 pounds heavier. That would be 3 HP. Now the Z-400 is lacking 13 HP to say the TRX. Now lets take the height. You are talking 3+" taller than the TRX & the YFZ. You put all this together and you take Gust and Jones running up front and up front with the Honda, what does that tell you? It tells you that if those two guys get on a bike equal or better then the YFZ & the TRX, they will be tough to beat.

I'm not saying that the new Suzuki will be unbeatable or wont have any DNF's. Only time will tell with that. It is a new bike and there may be bug's that need to be worked out of it. I will add though Gust has raced the Z-400 for 3 years now and never had a DNF, only a couple crashes that caused a DNF.

NOBODY knows what the new Suzuki will do or how it will compete until Gust and Jones get out there and race it and find out. NOBODY knows but Team Suzuki how much HP or what they are running as stock parts. But instead of knocking the bike be happy that Suzuki stepped up to make Honda and Yamaha step up and build a more race ready machine. I don't have a Honda and Yamaha but I am assuming it will cost at least $4,000 to get it somewhat race ready. Am I wrong? So If Suzuki comes out with a bike that you may only have to add $1,000 to get it equal why would you knock it? You don't have to ride it but it will make the others step up to the plate. Until you see them on the track or ride one know one knows anything.

Elka83
11-07-2005, 09:21 PM
wow, that was very well said Cindi. I dont know anything about these z450's and mostly everyone on here knows about as much as me. So like she said well have to wait untill the first indoor race to find out....

z400ACDC
11-08-2005, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cindi
[B] "I know there not running it stock and I know that". In all reality really the only ones that know is Team Suzuki. They will test and test and see what works best. Will it be 100% stock? NO!
Wow, I guess you can talk about team Suzuki not running a stock 450 and I can't! The only thing I added to my post on the scene was that Doug and Jeremiah have tested aftermarket parts, like that would be news. This just into the news room,"Team Suzuki will test for 06 season". Walk your talk!

Cdaleracer
11-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Dude, I think you need to just get off of her back!!:huh

Cindi
11-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by z400ACDC
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cindi
[B] "I know there not running it stock and I know that". In all reality really the only ones that know is Team Suzuki. They will test and test and see what works best. Will it be 100% stock? NO!
Wow, I guess you can talk about team Suzuki not running a stock 450 and I can't! The only thing I added to my post on the scene was that Doug and Jeremiah have tested aftermarket parts, like that would be news. This just into the news room,"Team Suzuki will test for 06 season". Walk your talk!

:huh Walk my Talk! Ok you misunderstood my post. I said will they run them 100% stock NO, was being a smartbutt. :p Some do not consider adding only nerfs and a kill as stock but most are posting that they can't run stock because they have to run nerfs and a kill. EVERYBODY knows that they have to add nerfs and a kill to be leagal. See my point. I didn't state if they were testing or what they were testing that is nobody's business but theirs and we will all find out at the first outdoor as I posted earlier. Everybody knows that they have to test the bike one way or another stock or not stock. Now what they do to the bike or how they test the bike is their business. I simply stated what everyone knows. They have to add nerfs and a kill. There are things that go on when testing a bike that they do not want the world to know until it is time. So for you telling me to walk my talk, :rolleyes: I am walking my talk. I don't let the world know what they are doing that my friend is part of factory racing. Keeping things quite. ;)

z400ACDC
11-09-2005, 12:24 PM
:huh Walk my Talk! Ok you misunderstood my post. I said will they run them 100% stock NO, was being a smartbutt. :p Some do not consider adding only nerfs and a kill as stock but most are posting that they can't run stock because they have to run nerfs and a kill. EVERYBODY knows that they have to add nerfs and a kill to be leagal. See my point. I didn't state if they were testing or what they were testing that is nobody's business but theirs and we will all find out at the first outdoor as I posted earlier. Everybody knows that they have to test the bike one way or another stock or not stock. Now what they do to the bike or how they test the bike is their business. I simply stated what everyone knows. They have to add nerfs and a kill. There are things that go on when testing a bike that they do not want the world to know until it is time. So for you telling me to walk my talk, :rolleyes: I am walking my talk. I don't let the world know what they are doing that my friend is part of factory racing. Keeping things quite. ;)
Like I said, I did not say anymore in the scene post than you did. I did not say what parts they were testing either! I said they have started testing; I did not say what. The only thing that is different is that you said they will test and I said they have. It's ok, I still love!:)

Cindi
11-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by z400ACDC
Like I said, I did not say anymore in the scene post than you did. I did not say what parts they were testing either! I said they have started testing; I did not say what. The only thing that is different is that you said they will test and I said they have. It's ok, I still love!:)

:p I still love you too:D

z400ACDC
11-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Ah, thats sweet!:)

Airik79mx
11-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Is it true that Suzuki signed with Fox shocks next year???

Cindi
11-10-2005, 08:34 PM

:D Can't tell ya, I would have to kill ya.:p

I'm just kidding I really have no idea what their plan is for next season.

I do know Doug is doing his therapy for his knee and should be 100% for next season and he is ready to go kick some major *****.. :D :p ;)

quad2xtreme
11-11-2005, 10:13 AM
:D Can't tell ya, I would have to kill ya.:p

I'm just kidding I really have no idea what their plan is for next season.

I do know Doug is doing his therapy for his knee and should be 100% for next season and he is ready to go kick some major *****.. :D :p ;)

Being an old man myself (41), Doug is an inspiration just making the podium.

/Jon

Airik79mx
12-21-2005, 01:29 PM

Yep I was right about that...

jdwxv3
12-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Dumb Question......When is the first indoor? I want to see the quad in action

Also I know of at least one Pro Am XC racer that will be running a new suzuki. I am just getting sick and tired of waiting on it. Seems like people have been talking about this for 2 years or better.

Hondacrf15
12-21-2005, 03:52 PM
I believe that the indoor Clear Channel races have been canceled. Does anyone know why?

Also, no way on the stock bike. Too much mulia involved.

12-21-2005, 05:58 PM
[B]I'm not meaning that to be rude. I do think it is funny though when some post "I know there not running it stock and I know that". In all reality really the only ones that know is Team Suzuki. They will test and test and see what works best. Will it be 100% stock? NO! You have to put nerfs and a kill switch on it. As for anything else we will all find out at the first indoor. As for who's the best riders? They are all great riders.

I guess you forgot about the fox shocks they are going to be running? Thanks alot for keeping our hopes up telling us it would be near stock...

TWISTED
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by kraz
I guess you forgot about the fox shocks they are going to be running? Thanks alot for keeping our hopes up telling us it would be near stock...
Don't be a D##K!!! I'm sure Cindi has no control over what Suzuki does. Don't act like a jackazz because somebody legit tries to offer some info. It's comments like yours that ruin it for everybody.

12-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Don't be a D##K!!! I'm sure Cindi has no control over what Suzuki does. Don't act like a jackazz because somebody legit tries to offer some info. It's comments like yours that ruin it for everybody.

Sorry, I was a bit harsh there, guess I was just hooked on the stock revalved shock rumor.

Cindi, I'm sorry:(

Now what about a arms?:D :blah: hehe

bwamos
12-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Hondacrf15
I believe that the indoor Clear Channel races have been canceled. Does anyone know why?

Also, no way on the stock bike. Too much mulia involved.

Because they didn't get enough sponsorship. Being a fairly small company they couldn't affort to foot the entire bill. They are hoping to bring it back at a later date if they can get sponsorship.

Cindi
12-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by kraz
Sorry, I was a bit harsh there, guess I was just hooked on the stock revalved shock rumor.

Cindi, I'm sorry:(

Now what about a arms?:D :blah: hehe

The stock shocks are still great shocks. Doug loves the stock shocks and said the shocks are as good as his Z-400 race bikes. As for them going to Fox, that was their business not mine but it doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the stock shocks.

Anyone can think whatever they want about the bike or what they are doing with the bike. The fact is the stock LTR is the best stock quad out there and it can be raced 100% stock and be very competitive. ;)

quad2xtreme
12-22-2005, 02:42 PM
The stock shocks are still great shocks. Doug loves the stock shocks and said the shocks are as good as his Z-400 race bikes. As for them going to Fox, that was their business not mine but it doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the stock shocks.

Anyone can think whatever they want about the bike or what they are doing with the bike. The fact is the stock LTR is the best stock quad out there and it can be raced 100% stock and be very competitive. ;)

I can't wait to see Doug or Jeremiah go through the whoop sections. If they can hang with John Natalie, then you know those shocks are magic. Nobody touched Natalie last year in the nasty sections. He made every other pro rider look like a beginner in the whoops. If these guys keep up with him now in the rough section then you know a big part of Natalie's speed came from the shocks.

Elka has an interesting new shock design they are testing too.

/Jon

hasbeenttduner
12-22-2005, 04:17 PM
John was faster in the rough with fox.Now gust and jj will have fox and john will have,as the grape vine says , elka.
This may be a money move by john but he is a great guy and I wish him and doug the best.

jamesrair
12-23-2005, 08:55 AM
Go team suzuki!! but every one seems to forget about T.Spader rumor has it he has been training natalie style? My perdiction is that thier will be no one dominating this year .Its going to be interesting. CIndi and doug hope to see you guys at red bud and walnut this year and good luck on your healing doug!

jdwxv3
12-23-2005, 12:34 PM
I still think Natalie will win but I dont follow MX much. I just watched him in St Louis last year and no one touched him......not even close. There are a lot of really fast guys tough so it should be fun to watch. I am looking forward to it thats for sure

drgnerth
12-24-2005, 09:31 PM
I hope J. Jones wins the championship this year. He's one heck of an athlete and he deserves everything he's earned so far.

LT250Racer609
12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
they deff. wouldnt race them stock....stock components even if they are built to the best do not even compete with aftermarket components...