PDA

View Full Version : Bored

Scott-300ex
10-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Me and my friends get bored a lot. Only thing to do is go to peoples houses and do stuff, I make a bonfire or somethin, or movie, or pool, or video games. Lazer Tag, Driving range golf, and Bowling are fun however that costs money.

I was so bored today I just drove around town.

Is there anything to do for fun? I don't care if you think its a stupid idea or not say anything, nothing that will get this thread closed or anything though.

300excrazy98
10-08-2005, 06:40 PM
you drove around town?

sounds like you got money to burn! lol

You should take that money and by yourself something to play with!! like a paintball gun... lots of fun

HondaRacer300ex
10-08-2005, 06:59 PM
What can I do on a rainy weekend with only 15 dollars?:D

Honda400exrox
10-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacer300ex
What can I do on a rainy weekend with only 15 dollars?:D
a cheap hooker

HondaRacer300ex
10-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Not in Highland Mills..Nothing is cheap here.

rollie
10-08-2005, 08:31 PM
i bought a cheap rolling blaster chassis with the money i made during the summer, tearing it down/painting/rebuilding so like today, when me and my friends are bored we go to the shop and work on it, :cool:

JDiablo
10-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
i bought a cheap rolling blaster chassis with the money i made during the summer, tearing it down/painting/rebuilding so like today, when me and my friends are bored we go to the shop and work on it, :cool:

ahh i wish i had something like that,everything is either on backorder,getting pc'd or still needs to be shipped out,i have only my small lil misc stuff,can't do to much without a frame :o :(

rollie
10-09-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
ahh i wish i had something like that,everything is either on backorder,getting pc'd or still needs to be shipped out,i have only my small lil misc stuff,can't do to much without a frame :o :(

by a blaster or a cheap quad that you can get parts for really cheap, if you do it right you can piant the things yourself, its alot of fun and sofar its turned out awsome, ill try to get pics:cool:

10-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
by a blaster or a cheap quad that you can get parts for really cheap, if you do it right you can piant the things yourself, its alot of fun and sofar its turned out awsome, ill try to get pics:cool:

Get some pics of it:cool:

Mxjunkie
10-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Quad drifting if its raining lol, I hit a bush in 4th gear last night on the banshee sideways going across my driveway :devil:

then fish tailing I lost control spun out and flew into the woods :blah:

then hit a puddle to fast and spun out and almost hit a parked truck at my dads work lol, I was having to much fun

10-09-2005, 09:32 AM
I have a turn in my driveway that I drift arount all the time. I go around it in 3rd then rev and dump the clutch, I go sideways for quite a ways, then I spin around and it stalls moast times.

it doesent eat at the tires to to bad either.

JDiablo
10-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by mittimj
I have a turn in my driveway that I drift arount all the time. I go around it in 3rd then rev and dump the clutch, I go sideways for quite a ways, then I spin around and it stalls moast times.

it doesent eat at the tires to to bad either.

Pix of that please

and nacs,lol im buying a 250r to do that :eek2:

Ghost-Rider
10-09-2005, 09:48 AM
i jsut dug a little mud bog n filled with water.. it even more fun in rain cause my driveway is like alltogther like a mile so it likes that black tar-ashplhat cover stuff .... really slipery :D
and i got like a freakin 90 degree hill on my drivway i got to like middle in rain put in first gas it then hit seconds .... sweet burnouts i should get a pic of the spot i was it ... looks screwed up lol my mom hasnt seen it yet though :rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
10-09-2005, 12:05 PM
i drift around my town when im bored in my car, and pretty much whenever i drive

im buyin a 250r that needs a little work so i've benn waitin to get that, might get it this weekend that would be cool