PDA

View Full Version : Full Exhaust System.???

TD53
10-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Right now i have a White Bros E Series w/ 12 disks. I noticed a hole it the top so i am looking to get a Full System. I LOVE the sound of my E Series, i also like the sound of HMF's. But i'm looking for something other than the two. Anyone know what , Sparks, LRD, Trinity etc. sound like? I want something at least as loud as my E series because i have no neighbors or anything to worry about. All info appreciated.

thanks alot guys..

tyler

ZeroLogic
10-08-2005, 02:57 PM
sparks has a deep sound to it i love it

DaleJrFan
10-08-2005, 06:38 PM
I have a LRD and it has great power gains and is pretty quiet. When the packing is fresh, it too has a low tone but makes a real nice full system.

TD53
10-08-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm actually leaning toward the LRD Pro Series 4, but i am wanting a moderate to loud exhaust. Something at least as loud as the E series with 12 disks. Anyone know if the LRD is as loud as the E Series with 12 disks?

thanks

tyler

Old Head
10-09-2005, 01:31 AM
My neighbor always has the trinity full system ( no spark arrestor) and it is loud and sounds really nice.

mrbadazzz
10-09-2005, 01:59 AM
I have a trinity stage IV and it is perfect...nice and loud and a decent power boost. Went up against quads with white, they are louder but sound ricketty in comparison. Not dissing white, they do sound nice and are top of the line equip for weekend warrior but the trinity is the badboy when it comes to looks and quality sound.

TD53
10-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Old Head, hows the sound compared to your e series? Also, mrbadazz, how much louder are the wb pipes compared to your trinity, I'm definately wanting a loud pipe, but not a shi**y loud. Anyone know what the sound comparison between these three would be like? Also power comparison ?

LRD Pro Series 4

Trinity Stage IV

WB E-Series w/12 disks

thanks again

tyler

mrbadazzz
10-09-2005, 11:23 AM
white bro. is by no means a sh^*tty sound, they are very loud. probably about 25% louder than trinity. wb is the one you can hear coming around the corner in a wooded trail. what sold me on the trinity is the polished look from tip to head.

TD53
10-09-2005, 11:28 AM
ok thanks, yeah i know wb is by no means shi**y .. my e series sounds great. But the welds on it broke and it has a hole in it now. I'm looking to get an exhaust that will work with my stock motor and also when i start modding it. Anyone know what the LRD Pro Series 4 sounds like compared to the WB E Series?

thanks

tyler

cals400ex
10-10-2005, 03:57 PM
the lrd should be louder than the WB. the sparks is loud too and sounds good.

h400exrydr
10-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Dont forget about yoshimura. They have a very nice low sound, and the power increase is awesome. They are very strong too. i have had mine for 2 years, and there is no holes or anything, i highly reccomend it!!

RiderTRX400ex
10-11-2005, 06:10 PM
yea givin props to yoshimura .... their full systems kick ***, loud, and sound awesome