PDA

View Full Version : Need to sell 450r

seminolewind
10-07-2005, 03:50 PM
I have a 2005 honda trx450r only has 10 hours on it just had it serviced motor is completly stock has all new plastic + stock black plastic and other mods $5000 obo

lenart1491
10-24-2005, 04:35 PM
r u located in pa y any chance?

MotoMike
11-18-2005, 09:20 PM
I purchased this quad a little over a month ago. I bought it from "seminolewind" and I paid him $4600 for this 2005 TRX450R. I paid it all by paypal in three payments. I picked up the quad on 10/16. I drove about three hours north to meet the guy. When he got there, he said that he had forgotten the bill of sale and that he would get it to me immediately...along with the manual that he had forgotten at home.

Well, on November 1st, I received a PM from him saying that he had been out of town and he needed my address and he would get the bill of sale out immediately and as soon as he received the title, he would sign it and send it to me.

Well, I have tried to contact him many times with no response.

Someone please advise what I can do! I need a title or something.

Please!

Mike

derekhonda
11-19-2005, 11:43 AM
You kind of messed up. Never leave without a bill of sale. Whenever I buy or sell, I just make one up on the spot. All it needs is date, both buyer/seller address and other contact info, the VIN#, Price sold for, details of the trade, and then a couple signatures. I hope he pulls through for you but there is no reason for you not to have a bill of sale.

MotoMike
11-19-2005, 07:15 PM
He has contacted me again and this time has a tracking number for the package...so far, everything looks okay!

Mike