PDA

View Full Version : Need Sponsor

allballs
10-06-2005, 07:34 PM
i been ridin for like 2 years n bout to start racin. i rele need a sponsor r sumwhere in western ky that culd help me out. im the kinda rider if u tell me its impossible i try it n most times do it. so if anybody knows sumbody in ky that can help me out tell me

coolex
10-09-2005, 06:14 PM
monster energy will sponsor you
_crandall

MX300ex
10-09-2005, 06:45 PM
how do u get in touch with monster energy?

AtvMxRider
10-09-2005, 06:55 PM
The only thing you are going to get is a small discount on parts nobody is going to give you anything. Most kids on here think they need a sponsor to to race and it just doesn't happen. If you are looking for somebody to help pay for racing you better start asking you relatives cause those are the only people that are going to give you anything for free:ermm:

coolex
10-09-2005, 07:30 PM
it is monsterenergy.com then you click on monster army link and fill it out thats how i got sponsored

Cody_300ex
10-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by allballs
i been ridin for like 2 years n bout to start racin. i rele need a sponsor r sumwhere in western ky that culd help me out. im the kinda rider if u tell me its impossible i try it n most times do it. so if anybody knows sumbody in ky that can help me out tell me

Where in western KY do you live? Your probly looking to race TT arnt ya? Cardio Stack sponsored me for this year but I've been out most of it due to a broken wrist, and broken quad.:(

300ex_#387
10-10-2005, 08:44 AM
when you got sponser my Monster what did they do for you in return?

bwamos
10-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Unless you're gonna race pro.. discounts, parts, or instore credit is about all you can accept, otherwise you loose your amature elgibility.

rollie
10-10-2005, 05:49 PM
you dont need a sponsorship, while i have a few i just get some money off tires and bars....its nice but not a nessicity(sp)

allballs
10-10-2005, 08:43 PM
hey never mind cause i got a amsoil guy whos prolly guna sponsor me n if he dnt then im guna look at this other company n lil300exkid i live in owensboro n i might race tt depending n im guan race motocross

313racing
10-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by allballs

heres the thing i know guys that race in the in pro open class and another class each time they race and they take first
they beat out the guys with sponsors
but the guy has a sponsor now
U DON'T NEED A SPONSOR TO RACE
jus give yourself a while of racing before you try and go to get sponsored

ltr, jerzy racer 313