PDA

View Full Version : Idea

tat
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
This is not a sure fire way to keep your bike or quad from getting stolen. I think we should carve are username from cannondaleriders on the frame and motor. Your choice, so you are the only one who knows where it is and take a few pics for later refrence. Like I said this isnt a theft system, might make it a little easier to identify if it ever was stolen. I know they have vin #s, but they sometimes come up missing or changed. What do you guys/ladies think?

cannondale27
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
That is a very good idea.I like to list all updates inside clutch cover also.

CannondaleRider
10-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by cannondale27
That is a very good idea.I like to list all updates inside clutch cover also.

Thats a great idea ;) , lol

I tried to get ahold of Haydug...no luck:confused:

Have you been able to talk to him lately?

tat
10-06-2005, 07:59 PM
I might see him tommorrow, sorry beat him tommorrow.

tat
10-06-2005, 08:10 PM
You know if your quad does come up missing and they change the plastic or part out, the members that frequent daleriders could keep a eye out for them. Make it easy to tell if it was one of our quads or bikes. We need a system to go by. Like if it is stolen send a pm to the frequent members telling them where the names are, so they can look for them. I like the idea about the updates. Plain and simple , to the point.

cannondale27
10-07-2005, 05:33 AM
I made dernos post a sticky and tried to make a point of posting in it every once and a while to keep it on peoples new posts lists.Would definitly do same for anyone whos quad was stolen to keep people on lookout.If I could stolen quads would be listed on front page.Maybe offering reward with $ from a members club would help also?I will look into if its possible to send out a mass P.M. that would work great.