PDA

View Full Version : bad day good beat an rm125

ridered86
06-14-2002, 06:17 PM
guys, today at the pit i was riden my 400ex hit a whoop wrong and was bucked off machine dide 4 flips in the air and two on the ground so after it was all said and done my friend on his rm 125 whitch landed on the quad could not believe the crash so i flipped the quad up whitch was up sidee down and did a visual inspection only this that broke were the electronics on the handle bars and the clutch lever . there was only enough clutche for one finger to hold so i was bummed out while i saw my friends ridin havin a good time. bout an hour later i was feelin good so i challenged the rm to a race, picked out a course bout a half mile 'round and started i pulled ahead and stayed there the entire tim until the 20th lap where i won because my friend was so tired he could not pull the clutch lever in, so i won it and he was mad because his piped and suspensionized mx ready rm125 was beeten by a 400ex(my bike) with only 1/4 of a clutch lever left on it
i was feelin good:D :D :blah :devil

06-14-2002, 07:56 PM
ok tahts kinda odd!!! Hope u and the quad end up alright. I dont see how u beat a tricked out rm. But ok at least you had a good end to the day!
killer

ridered86
06-15-2002, 05:57 PM
no im serious about the race there was a long hill climb that the four stroke acceled on. and thanks i am ok from the crash but beetin the rm made my day:D

beerock
06-15-2002, 06:52 PM
that why hand gaurds are the best thing for a bike or motorcycle, they protect your levers and strengthen the bars ;)

enjoy your win though!