PDA

View Full Version : Dynoday/group ride Oct 21st 9-5

cannondale27
10-06-2005, 05:29 PM
I have arranged for a whole day of dynoing at the local dyno at a discounted price.So will be dynoing and tuning any Dales bikes and quads and maybe a couple other brands all day.I will try and get Dealer Cal loaded on new laptop and have access to other methods so if you dont have D&M come anyway.The Timbo Monster 505 will be there along with many intake styles,ignitions and pipes.After dyno we will be heading to Dunbar WI for our annual fall ride.Should be a great ride with fall colors and leaves on ground.Will book motel right on trail or can camp.Temps are getting cold at night though.Anyone coming early call me for place to stay.Hope to organize this somewhat since there is alot to do.Call for directions or do a Mapquest to Mikes Cycles Menasha,Wi My number is (920)686-0748 leave message.Hope to see you there.

mbiigambler
10-06-2005, 06:45 PM
You killing me 27, I made plans for that weekend. I may have to try and make it there Friday though for half a day or something. I would like to get mine dyno'd and see that 505.

wistech
10-07-2005, 01:56 PM
You want to see the 505. Well it looks just like a standard Cannondale engine. It just bigger parts inside. LOL

Sorry I couldnt resist.:D

wanablaze
10-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Gonna try my best to be there.

Also gonna try to talk Doug into going, even if I have to pick him up.

cannondale27
10-08-2005, 08:06 PM
We got two cabins rented at campground so we dont freeze.So a friday night trail ride might be in order also.Either way there will be a 1:00am curfew enforced so we can get some sleep!Hear that Tim?

wanablaze
10-09-2005, 12:11 AM
I'm too old for a curfew! Tim and I will go for a night ride while you guys are sleeping. We have those quiet Ti-4 exhausts, so you probably wont even hear us...:D

wistech
10-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Speaking of night rides . Ill have to steal that light bulb I borrowed to Tim back at the June dune ride. That ought to slow him down.