PDA

View Full Version : Honda250Rryder got exactly what he had coming to him!!!

YZ400EX
10-05-2005, 06:20 PM
I dont know how many of you remember or even read the thread that me and vwpartsman had going on about this scum bag a few weeks ago, but I wanted to let everyone know he was arrested today for ripping us off!! Now I just hope something good comes from all of this and we at least get some of our money back!!

Pappy
10-05-2005, 06:27 PM
excellent!

MOFO
10-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Hopefully this will serve as a good example to anyone thinking about scamming people!

What is he being charged with and will you find out how he will be punished?

z400roosteR
10-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Good to hear, nice job on not giving up till the ****head got what he had comin'

YZ400EX
10-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Hopefully this will serve as a good example to anyone thinking about scamming people!

What is he being charged with and will you find out how he will be punished?

As of right now I dont know exactly what he is being charged with or what is going to happen. They arrested him today and I guess will be questioning him tomorrow..vwpartsman knows more about it then I do right now..maybe he will chime in and provide more info.. The police there are awesome..We provided them with statements, emails and reciepts from us and they are working hard to put him away..I give a big THANKS to them..

culookn
10-05-2005, 06:41 PM
thats awesome!! i was just getting ready to check up on this thread to see what the latest was. most likely what will happen is the police will give him a certain amount of time to pay everyone back or he will serve time. thats what happened here in nj when someone tried ripping my dad off. he paid for a truck and the guy never gave it to him. ended up getting all of the money back in full. def keep us posted

10-05-2005, 06:46 PM
get your money back and then sue him for your time and trouble

Juggalo
10-05-2005, 06:49 PM
good...hope he likes jail

FoxRacing81
10-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Good deal man.

JOEX
10-05-2005, 07:28 PM
That's great news! Hopefully others will see hear about this before trying to screw someone over;)

Originally posted by culookn
thats awesome!! i was just getting ready to check up on this thread to see what the latest was. most likely what will happen is the police will give him a certain amount of time to pay everyone back or he will serve time. thats what happened here in nj when someone tried ripping my dad off. he paid for a truck and the guy never gave it to him. ended up getting all of the money back in full. def keep us posted
I belive it's up to the District Attorney, not the police, to decide what will be done with him.

JTRtrx250r
10-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
excellent! :D

Glad to hear it!

Almost had to go that route, but the dude thought about it and got smart over night, funny how that works sometimes

:devil: